Hi Guys!! Just received our golden email!
It straight went from Received to Approved 🙂

Actually we got the grant yesterday, but our MA informed us today. Happy times!!!!

I want to thank everyone on this group for always keeping everyone up to date & motivated. Hope you all receive the grant soon!!

• Congratulations 7

33 minutes ago, Yadav M said:

FOI,  English test for the evidence of functional English ability for secondary visa applicants is valid for only 1 year. It might be valid for 3 years for other immigration purposes but not for partner’s functional English ability.

Oh yeah, forgot about this functional English. Please ignore my previous reply.

Just curious, if someone has Proficient English, does he need to take another test after one year to fulfill the functional English requirement?

Edited by sonhcnet

7 minutes ago, devProgShub said:

Actually we got the grant yesterday, but our MA informed us today. Happy times!!!!

I want to thank everyone on this group for always keeping everyone up to date & motivated. Hope you all receive the grant soon!!

Congrats. So many good news for Developer Programer.

All Developer Programers are now like 🤩 😙

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, sonhcnet said:

Oh yeah, forgot about this functional English. Please ignore my previous reply.

Just curious, if someone has Proficient English, does he need to take another test after one year to fulfill the functional English requirement?

That’s interesting scenario. It entirely depends how CO interprets! It doesn’t give any sense that the validity is upto 3 years for other purposes but 1 year for partner’s English ability. But this is what written in DOHA website “ In the 12 months before you applied for the visa, you scored one of the following:“ ———

57 minutes ago, devProgShub said:

Congrats, does that mean you didn't check immi portal on your own or your MA will get the latest update first and then it takes couple of days to update the portal? 

11 minutes ago, Yadav M said:

That’s interesting scenario. It entirely depends how CO interprets! It doesn’t give any sense that the validity is upto 3 years for other purposes but 1 year for partner’s English ability. But this is what written in DOHA website “ In the 12 months before you applied for the visa, you scored one of the following:“ ———

Yeah, DHA should add that if someone scored at least Vocational English in the past 3 years, it is enough to fulfill the Funtional English requirement. 

Wow, if this would be the case, then we just wasted 350 bucks.

hi, All,

I am a silent reader, just let you know I checked my Immiaccount that Immigration request to my MA to provide s56 on my visa..my lawyer hasn't inform me.

I am getting in touch with my lawyer soon.

hope this is a good signal.

1 hour ago, NickB89 said:

Congrats, does that mean you didn't check immi portal on your own or your MA will get the latest update first and then it takes couple of days to update the portal? 

My MA informed me first & then I went onto the immi portal to double check(just in case 😛)
The portal said the same thing: FINALISED!!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Vickidukie said:

Can someone please tell me how to see the application myself while it's all through a MA?

Thanks!

Ask your MARA for the Transaction Reference Number (TRN), then you can import the application into your ImmiAccount

1. login to ImmiAccount.
2. select 'Import Application'
3. enter the main applicant's: application ID or Transaction Reference Number (TRN) date of birth. passport number and country.
4, select 'Confirm'

Importing the application to our Immi account when Agent is managing everything, do u think that will have any impact to how he has been managing i.e Some notification will go to him? or Department ability to communicate with agent 

4 hours ago, sonhcnet said:

Ask your MARA for the Transaction Reference Number (TRN), then you can import the application into your ImmiAccount

1. login to ImmiAccount.
2. select 'Import Application'
3. enter the main applicant's: application ID or Transaction Reference Number (TRN) date of birth. passport number and country.
4, select 'Confirm'

Good information

One question please, 

I asked my MA to give me Immi Account details but she said She can't give me the details because she lodge all applications through one account. What if I import like this, and would she be able to access my account. I mean if there is any update in my account she has the access or not.

Thanks

42 minutes ago, Tech said:

Importing the application to our Immi account when Agent is managing everything, do u think that will have any impact to how he has been managing i.e Some notification will go to him? or Department ability to communicate with agent 

All communications are addressed to the one that submit the application, which is the agent in this case. Note that  although you can update details of the application yourself, it is highly not recommended. Every changes should be thru the Agent.

3 minutes ago, Kewalch said:

Good information

One question please, 

I asked my MA to give me Immi Account details but she said She can't give me the details because she lodge all applications through one account. What if I import like this, and would she be able to access my account. I mean if there is any update in my account she has the access or not.

Thanks

Ofcourse nobody will share their own Immi account details (would you share your facebook acc?), and certainly that nobody can access or see your account. The only shared information is the application itself (shared via TFN). Any change to the application made by one party will be seen by the other.

Kewalch I thin your question is a bit misunderstood.You are worried that importing your case will have impact of your MA with the immigration.

But that’s a definitely No.Importing application will allow you to see your case.And your MA will receive any communication made from your CO.