23 hours ago, AppleTheFruit said:

same here. my visa status haven't budge but Bupa has already canceled my appointment at 22 Aug.

I could be wrong but my thought is the immigration might already aware of the situation like Bupa said in their website. They might allow extra time for you to get medical. 

There is nothing you can do. This is a "out of your control" situation.

However, this does mean you need to wait EVEN LONGER, like 3-4 months longer, which is frustrating. 

Yes, it is really frustrating. Anyway good luck on your visa as well. 🤞 

11 hours ago, JessieQ said:

Don't worry. I've been through this when there was stage 3 lockdown in March. They just closed temporarily. After about 1 week or so, they will start to allow you to submit appointment requests through their website and gradually arrange the checks. When new appointments are ready to book, they will send you a unique SMS message where only requested customers can book first. (It took about 1 month after I submitted my appointment request.) In other words, they will not run in full capacity but sooner or later you will be able to finish the check as long as you submitted the request before or your earlier appointment was cancelled due to lockdown. Home Affairs won't progress your application until health examination is done. The CO is aware of the interruption of the health check therefore the 28 days limitation will be waived.

Thanks for your update. My medical appointment was scheduled on 20th of August and after announcing stage 4 restrictions they cancelled my appointment and refunded. Seems we have to wait until 13th of September to hear from Bupa. Anyway good luck on your visa as well.🤞

Hi I am a silent reader to this forum. I got my TRT 186 nomination and visa refused in September 2019. applied in AAT. my hearing was on 28th may and still waiting for reply. In my company other 4 girls visas were refused to and all were in AAT. They all had their hearings before my AAT hearing and still waiting for decision. my had interview by AAT already with all hearings happend. Now AAT has invited her(boss) for an interview again tomorrow regarding other 4 girls.

my concern is if anyone know why AAT did not mention my case number in new interview? can they call my boss again in regards to my nomination? if we wins from AAT than how long does it takes to decision from department? Do we need documents like employment contract from my boss again or the old one will do? Can immigration ask for more documents?

3 girl's( 1 salon mamager and 2 hairdressers) nomination hearing was in january 2020, 1(salon manager) was in april, one(salon manager)(my) was in may.

one more thing one another girl just got her salon manager nomination approved by department on 10th August 2020 from same business.

Can this help with our cases.

thanks

finally immigration opened my 186 nomination application and asked followed information :

Availability of Position

The department has become aware of potential changes to employment conditions as
a result of the COVID-19 situation.
Please provide an updated confirmation letter, from the employer, that the nominated
position of Motor Mechanic (General) 321211 is still available to ********, **********
(**/**/****) on a full-time basis for a further 2 years, and no changes have been made to
the employment conditions and entitlements.
Please attach the requested information to the` online application, within 7 days from today.

• Congratulations 2

Got my golden email today!

They approved my nomination and went through my application.

S56 requested medical. 

However, Bupa is not taking any visa medical at the moment amid COVID-19. My agent has provided booking and refunding evidence for extension to immigration.

This would be the last step of this long journey. Hopefully the wait will end soon. 

• Congratulations 6

1 hour ago, Gurdeep Kainth said:

finally immigration opened my 186 nomination application and asked followed information :

Availability of Position

The department has become aware of potential changes to employment conditions as
Please provide an updated confirmation letter, from the employer, that the nominated
position of Motor Mechanic (General) 321211 is still available to ********, **********
(**/**/****) on a full-time basis for a further 2 years, and no changes have been made to
Please attach the requested information to the` online application, within 7 days from today.

So, is the 2 years requirement counted from the date of Nomination approval? Will they request another confirmation letter again before visa approval?

1 hour ago, Jaecook said:

Is immigraion working for hospitality yet? Is there anyone got grant visa around you guys? Everyday I am checking but no news for hospitality.. waiting 10month 186trt and occupation is cook. 

You’re not the only one brother, we’re on same boat here

10 hours ago, Gurdeep Kainth said:

Availability of Position

Has your nomination been approved?  info requested was for visa application or nomination?