11 minutes ago, Kewalch said:

Yes this is what I was asking for. Thanks mate

@Kewalch get the TRN number, this should be there is some or other application you would have reviewed/signed/filled for visa application. I guess you might find on ur bridging letter as well, not sure on that though. Once you get it, follow steps to import ur application in to your immi account.

And don't make any changes , it is as good as how your would see and make changes. Even you can see immigration correspondent email in messages section and much more details all around.

This is like a shared google doc or drive. Only diff is you can take control of it anytime you need if needed informing immigration about same. On other hand it is similar to like you give authority to a tax agent on behalf of you. 

2 minutes ago, devProgrammer said:

@Kewalch get the TRN number, this should be there is some or other application you would have reviewed/signed/filled for visa application. I guess you might find on ur bridging letter as well, not sure on that though. Once you get it, follow steps to import ur application in to your immi account.

And don't make any changes , it is as good as how your would see and make changes. Even you can see immigration correspondent email in messages section and much more details all around.

This is like a shared google doc or drive. Only diff is you can take control of it anytime you need if needed informing immigration about same. On other hand it is similar to like you give authority to a tax agent on behalf of you. 

Thanks Mate that is really helpful, much appreciated. Any Idea about processing time these day. I applied in November 2019 and nomination is approved in march 2020  after that just waiting. I applied 186 trt.  

21 hours ago, Nneeri said:

Have you done your skill assessment?

Is 482 visa applied with the same occupation as a Software Engineer?

From the website, 186 medicals are different from 482. Did u check with MA?

21 hours ago, sonhcnet said:

You cant' import nomination application. Check with your agent only.

I'm also curious about the medical exam. Did you take full check (including HIV) for 482, and how old was it?

Thank you for the response.

I did not do skill assessment as it is not mandatory. Is it required?

Yes, 482 visa also applied with same occupation.

While booking for 482 visa medicals, there was an option to do complete medicals if I am intended to apply for PR in the next 12 months. So I did medicals which includes HIV and blood tests. Medicals status is clear.

5 minutes ago, Saper said:

While booking for 482 visa medicals, there was an option to do complete medicals if I am intended to apply for PR in the next 12 months. So I did medicals which includes HIV and blood tests. Medicals status is clear.

If it is TRT, you might need it .

5 minutes ago, M A Z said:

I know a offshore grant  for 186 TRT this week. Are you offshore? 

please give details in signature.

Hi I’m not sure how to do a signature but these are my details...

Nationality: British and offshore Occupation: Mental health nurse Nomination submitted  -   24/06/2020 186 application        -         27/06/2020 My police check        -      27/06/2020 Husbands police check -  30/06/2020 Medical  requested      -  27/06/2020 medicals completed   -  08/07/2020  S56 Requested           -   29/06/2020 Extra Info provided    -    30/06/2020 Nomination approved   -  ?                   Visa status - Further Assessment 

Hi guys, finally halfway through after being deadly silent from Home Affairs. Nomination approved yesterday and s56 request received. Signature updated as following. 

* FYI, the home country police check must align with Home Affairs document's authority requirement. We incorrectly uploaded the original check papers but they need a notary certificate. It seems that they have various requirements for different countries. Here is the reference link they attached in my s56 Request: (Select your own country and scroll down to Police check section)

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/contact-us/offices-and-locations/offices-outside-australia

I guess if we had known this before, the visa would have been granted along with the nomination. But now I have to wait until Monday when notary office opens to get the documents done.

Nevertheless, good news after all and I hope this can help to speed up someone else's application.

Edited by JessieQ

14 hours ago, devProgrammer said:

Hi @devProgrammer, my MA told me that if I import the application into my immi account, they will lose control to view and update information (186 DE application)

A friend from a different company informed the same regarding their MA. 

As you mentioned this is not the case, I wonder if there is some other reason why they say this. Maybe just to avoid us accidentally messing up the application 😅

1 hour ago, Wagle said:

186 TRT cook (applied 457 on 08 March 2017)

Visa and Nomination applied 19 December 

Medical 15 jan 

Currently on bridging visa A

Do I need to do skill assessment guys 

thank you 😊 

No you don't your trt

Only DE applications need a skills assessment 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Wait-iti said:

Hi @devProgrammer, my MA told me that if I import the application into my immi account, they will lose control to view and update information (186 DE application)

As you mentioned this is not the case, I wonder if there is some other reason why they say this. Maybe just to avoid us accidentally messing up the application 😅

I alway import my application to my Immiaccount, nothing wrong with it. Your MA might worries if because we can made change upload document etc. Import it for only view, I dont see anything wrong.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wait-iti said:

If you import (I guess there is a view option while importing but not sure), any ways MA wouldn't loose control, they would still have it. Might be your MA is worried people might mess up with application which can have adverse affect as a result. I would say you are safe to import as long as you don't change anything in there or click anywhere where you don't understand what that button or link means.

I have imported all of my visa applications as well as Pr application from early days of lodgment. And to note your MA wouldn't know if you have imported or not as long as you don't make any changes.

Edited by devProgrammer
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Saper said:

No, If it is TRT, skill assessment is not required.

On 31/07/2020 at 22:01, sonhcnet said:

Your Mara was right. TRT does not need skill assessment. Only DE does.

@devProgrammer you are still f..king high mate 😆😆

On 31/07/2020 at 22:08, devProgrammer said:

Apologies typo I missed 'not'

14 hours ago, Nneeri said:

No, If it is TRT, skill assessment is not required.

Thank you for the clarification.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, PRWaiting4u said:

Hi @devProgrammer

My medical is going to expire on 16th September, Is it possible to do new medical proactively and uploaded new medical before it expire?

if yes, then my question is can I do a medical on existing HAP-ID? What procedure you adopted for doing medical again?

Appreciated you reply?

That is a difficult question, I guess you won't be able to do medical again in same hap id(not 100% sure on this), given current situation I guess you can only present for medical once CO requests for it(not sure if this has changed recent days/weeks). 

On other note I wouldn't do medical again until CO requests it again, mainly because the processing has been going slow these days, so there is a chance CO might understand your medical would have  been valid in normal processing times as well they might need not overwhelm medical system again unless there is a genius reason for retest. Another one is the expense for sure...so I would suggest let us wait and see, you can check with your MA as well.

• Like 2