21 hours ago, Shanewcov said:

Yes and I’m not sure if my immigration lawyer provided it in the first place.

bu I think they will still ask you to show there is still a genuine need to see if covid has effected the business 

did they ask you your plumbers licence? or just your certificate?? 

Congratulations Mate!!! Have been a silent member and following your comments.

Hoping to get my turn too as the date and state are pretty much similar!!

2 hours ago, devProgrammer said:

Good news, got my grant just now. Nomination and visa approved same time... All the way to finalised from Received status.

Hang in there guys your too would come soon.Thanks for all the support.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Dcdasilva1 said:

did they ask you your plumbers licence? or just your certificate?? 

My immigration lawyer made me get one before I applied for the Visa which was annoying as it took nearly three months to come, it was just a provisional Plumbing tradespersons certificate licence 

3 hours ago, devProgrammer said:

Good news, got my grant just now. Nomination and visa approved same time... All the way to finalised from Received status.

Congratulations! happy for you, mate.

• Thanks 1

Congrats mate all the best wishes!!! 

I have my fingers crossed for the month ahead. 

• Thanks 1

Guys would be good idea to keep docs updated if expired, especially police clearance certificates.can avoid RFI related to same, I had done the same.

My PCC will expire in 2 months. Do you think I should renew it as the CO may request? 

On 25/07/2020 at 20:17, IWannaGooo said:

Hi, I’m new here but have been reading the posts the last few weeks and I wondered if anyone could answer a query for me...

I have a 186 DE visa application which was lodged on 28th June, my employer had lodged the nomination a few days earlier and told me I could go ahead and lodge the visa application.  The company sponsoring me is Ramsey healthcare if that makes any difference to anything. 

Within a few hours of lodging the visa more info was requested which was my husbands police check (Which was uploaded 4 days later) and also my sons birth certificate (Which had already been uploaded with the original application but I attached again anyway). Our medicals were completed and uploaded 8th July. 

My query is that If the request for further information doesn’t ask about work experience am I right to presume they are happy with that?  

would you think I am just waiting for the grant now?

thanks in advance for any advice 😊

2 hours ago, sonhcnet said:

My PCC will expire in 2 months. Do you think I should renew it as the CO may request? 

Depends on country of issue as well, use your instinct along with current processing time for pcc for the specific country considering any Covid delays as well.

Renewing is just a suggestion if you are ok parting with smaller amount so as to avoid RFI for just pcc, it is not mandatory CO would ask for a new one every case.

I have got mine updated a week before it got expired which was actually last month

12 minutes ago, IWannaGooo said:

@devProgrammer Thank you for your comment. I'm not sure how to reply properly just yet so apologies if this doesn't come to you directly. I'm not too sure how i ended up posting again either so sorry about the duplication!  

It's ok, thought you have quoted again since no one replied earlier, was just putting my suggestion

Edited by devProgrammer

8 hours ago, Shanewcov said:

My immigration lawyer made me get one before I applied for the Visa which was annoying as it took nearly three months to come, it was just a provisional Plumbing tradespersons certificate licence 

😓😓😓😓😓 

case officer contact M.A yesterday and requested my bosses licence and than after one hour requested my carpenters license. But because I work under a builder I don’t need one. I only sent my carpenters certificate from tafe . Now I don’t know if they will make me get one and slow down the process 

11 hours ago, devProgrammer said:

Depends on country of issue as well, use your instinct along with current processing time for pcc for the specific country considering any Covid delays as well.

Renewing is just a suggestion if you are ok parting with smaller amount so as to avoid RFI for just pcc, it is not mandatory CO would ask for a new one every case.

I have got mine updated a week before it got expired which was actually last month

Did the CO request or you just proactively renewed and submitted it? At the moment, it is really difficult to get an oversea PCC.

22 hours ago, devProgrammer said:

Congratulation!! Such a good news! 🙂

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, NarenKosta said:

Congratulations Mate!!! Have been a silent member and following your comments.

Hoping to get my turn too as the date and state are pretty much similar!!

Good news!!  Got my approval letter today without any further information, so from received to approved as like as @devProgrammer!!

Wishing you all to have your letter very soon. All the best!

• Congratulations 7

I have a query in 186 trt, below is the situation

currently I am on 457 visa which is going to expire in one month time. My employer is positive to nominate for 186 but it will take some time. Meanwhile they asked me to lodge 482 application which is short term and skill also falls under short term skill set

my question is, If i get my 482 grant before 186 nomination, Am I eligible to lodge under 186 trt with the short term occupation? Because 186 trt condition is you need to have 457 or 482 visa and the occupation must be medium or long term but my 482 visa skill is short term

10 hours ago, Nneeri said:

I have a query in 186 trt, below is the situation

currently I am on 457 visa which is going to expire in one month time. My employer is positive to nominate for 186 but it will take some time. Meanwhile they asked me to lodge 482 application which is short term and skill also falls under short term skill set

my question is, If i get my 482 grant before 186 nomination, Am I eligible to lodge under 186 trt with the short term occupation? Because 186 trt condition is you need to have 457 or 482 visa and the occupation must be medium or long term but my 482 visa skill is short term

It depends. If your first 457 visa was lodged before 18th April 2017 then you are eligible to go from a new 482 onto a 186 TRT through provisional/grandfathering arrangements. Speaking from similar experience. Only thing is are those arrangements still valid or have they expired ? iI'm not too sure. I heard they were due to expire early 2020.  

My opinion would be to somehow apply directly with 186 nomination application and visa application which will get you the bridging visa at least and then you/your company can attach more docs as you have them ready but should be done soon after lodging.  There's a risk involved here that they may decide soon after the application is submitted based on the docs provided.  

Edited by Tech Sales Rep