Scottish man sought in viciious glassing attack in St Kilda

Parley

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watch the news, that's all! More stabbings, serious assaults etc than I have known. Maybe you live in an area where that doesn't happen?? It does in Sydney.

In London it has definitely increased, I know a lot of people that avoid going out at night now as they don't feel safe!

omg thats crazy!! and came from nowhere...very very few scottish people do things like that but trust one of the ones that do to go on tour making us all look like idiots! That poor guy will prob never feel safe going on a night out again.

xx

He will,its happened to me as a kid,i was back out the next day,sadly theres halfwits everywhere,im sure most right minded people know the scumbag who done this isnt representative of us all from the UK,hope the lad wasnt cut up too much anyway

Very cowardly act this sort of thing. Like king hitting someone from behind.

And then when they run off I think what cowardly ar$eholes.

​Agreed. UnAustralian.

Hope he gets a good sentence and then deported . Cowardly scum way of fighting . I was glassed in the throat at 21 and it almost stopped me getting to Oz . Saw many attacks when I worked in a nightclub . Some looked like car accidents , for some reason people don't seem to realise how easy it is to kill someone . Judges don't seem to realise either .

Swaying slightly away from the main post here but did anyone see that UK X-Factor contestant that glassed her boyfriend. Made a right mess of his face yet was spared a jail sentence. If it had been the other way about and he glassed her he would almost certainly have been jailed...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/x-factor-contestant-lucie-slater-1500180

Swaying slightly away from the main post here but did anyone see that UK X-Factor contestant that glassed her boyfriend. Made a right mess of his face yet was spared a jail sentence. If it had been the other way about and he glassed her he would almost certainly have been jailed...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/x-factor-contestant-lucie-slater-1500180

OMG that's just horrible - his poor face is a terrible mess.