Scottish man sought in viciious glassing attack in St Kilda

Parley

Hmmmmmmm, this could be seen as a racist remark if said about others but I guess because they are Aussies and white it would be ok.:unsure:

It is. What's your point?

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of all those articles there is only one from this year. Some go back to 2009.

where are all the ones from last weekend? You did say you only need to go to a&e on a weekend, surely they would be reported in the papers?

Happens so regularly most don't get reported in the news.

There was an interview on ABC recently with a plastic surgeon and he was talking about the amount of remedial work they have to do.

it, unfortunately, takes priority over waiting lists because of the severity of the injuries.

I opened these because I was actually interested in what you were saying - however most of the links are from 2009.

Have all the glassings stopped now in Australia?. That's good.

It won't be attempted murder (nor should it be).

Hes been charged with recklessly causing serious injury and intentionally causing serous injury.

although I think the victim is not as badly injured as he could easily have been. So he will probably get away with a lighter sentence.

Interesting to see if he does get jailed.

Hmmmmmmm, this could be seen as a racist remark if said about others but I guess because they are Aussies and white it would be ok.:unsure:

Ooh I dunno, I don't many of the Queenslanders that I know (including the missus) would be too happy to be labelled rednecks!

Not sure, would you visit it every week if there was?

It's something to do on a quiet night I suppose!. So what's your assertion re alcohol-related violence based upon?

Guest Guest 47403
Is there a league table so we can see where the respective countries are placed?

I'm sure PB or one of his groupies have already googled it!

I hope he gets a bit of man love while he's banged up . They did start making glass's at one time that crumbled like car windscreens, they still do damage but not deep artery . A lad I know from Northampton is on a murder charge after bottling a man in Spain on a cricket tournament of all things . Any glass attack has the potential to become a murder and sentencing should reflect that . The lad who glassed me got a 2 year suspended sentence , which ironically is what I got for how I reacted . Doesnt seem right !