Scottish man sought in viciious glassing attack in St Kilda

Parley

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hope they caught him. it's one the most scummy things you can do. totally cowardly.

hope he gets what he deserves

Maybe he could re-enact the demise of William Wallace?

No all jokes aside it is horrible.

I couldn't imagine anything worse than getting stabbed or glassed.

The initial feeling is a bit of a shock yes,but it soon goes,as i say,i was out the next night anyway,never put me off for one second.

I suppose its how you think of your body isnt it? to me its just a machine,things happen to it,ive had loads of stitches from work accidents,slashes with rigid tie wires they used to use in the building trade,banned now i think.

Been attacked by women a lot me,i seem to have this effect on them whereby they want to conk me over the head with things:confused::laugh:,been slashed on the arm with a carving knife,would have been me face if i didnt put my arms up!i WAS hard work back then tho,staying out etc,so i suppose its no surprise:daydreaming:

Hit over the head with a claw hammer,load more stitches,hit over the head with a whisky tumbler,ive had hundreds of stitches on me head and face,mostly faded enuf now,except a cpl on the back of my head,they wont fade i dont think.

If i get cut now and its not on my face i dont even bother going the hozzy anymore tbh,if its in work i'll just wrap a load of insulation tape round it,burst all the side of my palm/side of my thumb open a few yrs back,about 4 inch long opening,but i just cba sitting in the hozzy for hours,its mental torture,the only thing with doing repairs yourself is the scar doesnt heel that well,like my palm,but its just my palm so doesnt really matter if yer know what i mean

The initial feeling is a bit of a shock yes,but it soon goes,as i say,i was out the next night anyway,never put me off for one second.

I suppose its how you think of your body isnt it? to me its just a machine,things happen to it,ive had loads of stitches from work accidents,slashes with rigid tie wires they used to use in the building trade,banned now i think.

Been attacked by women a lot me,i seem to have this effect on them whereby they want to conk me over the head with things:confused::laugh:,been slashed on the arm with a carving knife,would have been me face if i didnt put my arms up!i WAS hard work back then tho,staying out etc,so i suppose its no surprise:daydreaming:

Hit over the head with a claw hammer,load more stitches,hit over the head with a whisky tumbler,ive had hundreds of stitches on me head and face,mostly faded enuf now,except a cpl on the back of my head,they wont fade i dont think.

If i get cut now and its not on my face i dont even bother going the hozzy anymore tbh,if its in work i'll just wrap a load of insulation tape round it,burst all the side of my palm/side of my thumb open a few yrs back,about 4 inch long opening,but i just cba sitting in the hozzy for hours,its mental torture,the only thing with doing repairs yourself is the scar doesnt heel that well,like my palm,but its just my palm so doesnt really matter if yer know what i mean

I think you need to start associating with a better class of women and find a new line of work :hug:

I think you need to start associating with a better class of women and find a new line of work :hug:

The one with the whisky tumbler was the head Librarian:confused:,i mean can yer think of a supposedly more quieter type!

The one with the claw hammer was a trainee accountant when we were kids:laugh:

Awww i dont know Freckles,they have a temper up here the women,maybe need to look for a new model in Buddhist countries next time:xmas25::biggrin:

Pablo that is shocking to hear you say all that.

Make sure you take out hospital cover when you come over here.

:laugh:Good idea Parley!!

At least the one who tried to run me over on the building site was a really poor driver:confused:,dodged her easily:biggrin:

:laugh:Good idea Parley!!

At least the one who tried to run me over on the building site was a really poor driver:confused:,dodged her easily:biggrin:

Please don't write anything else funny until I finish eating my plum. I nearly choked on a bit when I read this post - eating and laughing don't mix.

Please don't write anything else funny until I finish eating my plum. I nearly choked on a bit when I read this post - eating and laughing don't mix.

It was a tiny little red Nissan Micra she was driving,me 6ft 2, ran over by one of them,can yer imagine the shame:embarrassed::laugh:

It gave all the lads a laff tho,they were hanging out of windows etc shouting and encouraging her:confused:

I joined a campaign on Facebook a while ago started by a lady who lost her husband in April when he was stabbed in the neck with a bottle at a

corporate event. It's called Bottle Stop and they recently presented a petition to Downing Street to get glass bottles and glasses replaced with

polycarbonate at late night venues. She has two young children and her posts on FB have been heartbreaking at times.

I joined a campaign on Facebook a while ago started by a lady who lost her husband in April when he was stabbed in the neck with a bottle at a

corporate event. It's called Bottle Stop and they recently presented a petition to Downing Street to get glass bottles and glasses replaced with

polycarbonate at late night venues. She has two young children and her posts on FB have been heartbreaking at times.

That sort of campaign should be run over here......it is a real problem

Been attacked by women a lot me,i seem to have this effect on them whereby they want to conk me over the head wit

h things:confused::laugh:,been slashed on the arm with a carving knife,would have been me face if i didnt put my arms up!i WAS hard work back then tho,staying out etc,so i suppose its no surprise:daydreaming:

Can't beat the leccy tape for a bit of first aid ! Reckon the building toughens you up , had to try and convince a few apprentices they weren't going to die though !

The tragedy of callous, careless, unthinking violence which sees the perpetrator storm off into the night, pumped up on booze and self-righteous anger whilst the victim bleeds and passers-by look on horrified. I think a campaign like this one is essential to educate those who can be reached. Sadly, there'll always be macho, psycho types who see it as a rite of passage to give a kicking and take a kicking on a saturday night.

Can't beat the leccy tape for a bit of first aid ! Reckon the building toughens you up , had to try and convince a few apprentices they weren't going to die though !

Yeah maybe its the job Mick,at least partly anyway,we've had two of our lads set themselves on fire with the sparks off the Stihl saw these cpl of weeks:laugh:

They were both wearing them new "builder type" keks with about 38 pockets on,clips for tapes and little nooks for swiss army knives,for when yer see a horse walking down Lime st with a stone in its hoof,as yer do:err:

I dont wear all that,just jeans me,thing is theyre made of queer stuff,poly or nylon or something,the mate i work for walked in the room i was working in looking like a cartoon Robinson Crusoe,black face off the smoke,all the bottom of his keks in shreds:confused:,holding his burnt thumb out!

Awwwww i tell yer! he knows i'm THE last person to walk in on looking like that,take the p7ss!

Hilarious it was,one of the funniest things ive seen,ripped him to bits and he went home with a lip on muttering "it couldve been serious that yer bas7ards":mad::laugh:

I hate the building,but the laffs/pranks are great,the one time we tipped that fat bas7ard into the water butt was a near miss tho,all we could see was his legs thrashing about,we were in pleats,but this went on for a minute or so:eek:,THEN it dawned on us he couldnt get out and was actually drowning!

Had to peg it over and pull the butt on to its side,he wasnt happy like:rolleyes: