The HOFFS UK summer weather forecast.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Make it quick, it wont last!

I think theres going to be another deluge darn sarf, one months rainfall today over 50mm and theres floods all over, but theres still a drought order ongoing. Only in the UK, loads of rain ....... Down the drain. Lol.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Looks horrible darn sarf today, since I started this great weather thread, I have seen little evidence that the weather and temperatures are any better down there, now there's a surprise.:-)

I predict 7 days of Hot > 23 C days and 85 days below that . I'm sure I'm going to be proved right and hopefully wouldn't have another summer here to be proved right yet again!

P.S The grey skies are really doing my head in --- I'm not a celebrity but get me outta here!

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Hoffmeister 27 hot 65 not

ckl2011......24 hot 68 not

GF Hull ......22 hot 68 not

Shellyk666..25 hot 67 not

RandL ........29 hot 63 not

l1sa ...........21 hot 71 not

fleabo ........19 hot 73 not

Shell15 ........9 hot 83 not

P&D ............5 hot 87 not

fifi69 ..........20 hot 72 not

WhoIam .......7 hot 85 not

Come on down ...... Join the PIO UK Weather predictor league, easy to play theres 92 days in June, July and August, you have to try and predict the exact number of Hot sunny 23 degrees plus days and also the not hot days as well.

So far its zero hot days and 10 not hot days. Well l1sa is the latest entry the numbers are running out fast, so join ASAP .... You have gotta be in it ..... To win it, lol. Our latest contestant fleabo, has guess 19 hot and 72 not, now that is really a grim summer prediction, i hope flea is wrong with that.

Anyone else fancy a go?

UPDATE - I think it only fair that I put a closing date on new entries, to make it fair, closing date is - Tues 12th June.

If you want to join, do it NOWWWWW.!!!!!! Lol

Late entry, allowed in, I did say Tuesday.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Did you get your lawn mowed Hoff? raining down in Kent, the grass is loving it! At least someone/thing is lol

I managed the lawns gal, the grass was really long, it looks bad down there, heavy rain, floods ....... Hosepipe ban, lol. Only in the soddened UK.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Hoffmeister 27 hot 65 not

ckl2011......24 hot 68 not

GF Hull ......22 hot 68 not

Shellyk666..25 hot 67 not

RandL ........29 hot 63 not

l1sa ...........21 hot 71 not

fleabo ........19 hot 73 not

Shell15 ........9 hot 83 not

P&D ............5 hot 87 not

fifi69 ..........20 hot 72 not

WhoIam .......7 hot 85 not

There we are, all the 10 entrants in the PIO UK Weather predictor league, theres 92 days in June, July and August, we have tried to predict the exact number of Hot sunny 23 degrees plus days and also the not hot days as well.

Its looking like a straight none hot sunny 23 degree days for June, if the weather forecasters are right, so those who are predicting a near wash out summer, just might be right.

Hoff??......Hoff??.........Are you there??

Have just opened the curtains and the sky looks strange, all bright and blue and no grey stuff....I'm scared, what do I do??!!

The heating is still on though, what does this mean??!!

Yours, a gal darn sarf.

xx

Have just opened the curtains and the sky looks strange, all bright and blue and no grey stuff....I'm scared, what do I do??!!

Yours, a gal darn sarf.

xx

Probably means it's not raining now.... but might be later.

We used to be able to see Ashover rock from my parents kitchen window on a good day. It was about 6 miles away. My Mum used to say "if you can see Ashover rock it's going to rain and if you can't see it it's already raining"

:wink:

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Yours, a gal darn sarf.

xx

Have you flown to Spain, got drunk on the sangria, banged your head and suffering from concussion and memory loss and forgot you have gone on holiday, lol

Well, it's howling a gale. Pishing it down with rain, cold and I've been up since 4am. Just off out now to do the farm work. Then back up at 4 to get the animals sorted in the morning and then off to work to be in town for 6:30

Surely all this hard work will pay off one day! (That's what they say anyway.

I wish it was warm and drier.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
hey Dopey Hoff ? what do i have to do to entre ......?

Your a bit late Fonyman, but ..... You can pick any number that hasn't been picked, between the highest and lowest none sunny days.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

I am getting really fed up now with this crap weather, i paid £1,000 to join my sons golf club and the weather has been horrible, wet again today, its been cold as well central heating on in the house and jumpers on playing golf in the middle of summer and we are a few days away from the longest day here in the uk, whats the point of it being light until 10pm at night if its cold and nasty, sorry for the moan, but i am sick of it and ...... Before some smart @rse says it ..... Yes i have though about emigrating.

Well here in Dorset it is blowing a gale, cold, but no rain yet!!! Have until Wednesday to get this place sorted, going to try and have a bonfire, might have no eyebrows left with this wind, rain is on the way can see it heading from the sea across Chisel Beach. Need some good weather, could some one send some this way please!

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Well here in Dorset it is blowing a gale, cold, but no rain yet!!! Have until Wednesday to get this place sorted, going to try and have a bonfire, might have no eyebrows left with this wind, rain is on the way can see it heading from the sea across Chisel Beach. Need some good weather, could some one send some this way please!

It was front page news in the Daily Mail a couple of days ago, that the UK will not have any summer at all, how they can predict this i don't know, the forecasters have no idea, but ...... Its not a nice thought.

It was front page news in the Daily Mail a couple of days ago, that the UK will not have any summer at all, how they can predict this i don't know, the forecasters have no idea, but ...... Its not a nice thought.

My nan used to say it was because of all the astronaunts going into space, 'Cant see why they have to mess around up there, it always upsets mother nature and she then sends all the bad weather!!!' Still can hear her saying it, and don't forget the jury's out on whether we have global warming!!! Althought I can't remember it being this cold in June, will have to go and put a sweater on, as for the rain it's just arrived :skeptical:

Guest The Ropey HOFF

well i didn't go golfing, it is just to wet, cold and windy, bleeding horrible, thats the second weekend running, really cheesed hoff now.