The HOFFS UK summer weather forecast.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Guest The Ropey HOFF
bbc weather gave a 30 day weather forcast :/ and to cut a long story short.. its going to be crap!

Don't say that, please don't say that ..... i'm starting to hyper ventilate ....... NOOOOOOooooo

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shell15
Don't say that, please don't say that ..... i'm starting to hyper ventilate ....... NOOOOOOooooo

its alright Hoff..just found out its sunny in Stratford lol

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Just heard on the news, its heading towards the wettest June in the last 100 years, but ........ there may be a ray if sunshine and hope on the way ........ wait for it ....... theres a chance it just might be ....... 23 degrees on Tuesday the 26th of June 2012. No this isn't a wind up, its for real, but ........ the forecasters have been wrong before, lol.

We shall wait and see.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
well up in aberdeen its pissed since friday:mad: unreal the amount o rain the noo

Some more bad news mate .... the 23 forecast isn't for Scotland, its predicted about 15 degrees up there, which will feel hot and humid for you, lol.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
15 up here hoff is sandals an shorts an get the barby oot

Enjoy the 15 degrees balmy weather its been a long time coming for yer, lol

Guest The Ropey HOFF
I never knew I can get this depressed with the weather.Guess its more so that departure is impending ---BUT would have loved a few memorable weeks here before going!

WEEEEEEKS ......... I would take the odd nice sunny day at the moment, you will get plenty when you get to the land of the rising sun.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Whoiam migrating to Japan, Hoff? :wink:

The sun rises in Oz doesn't it, i think they pinched it from the sunny states, of Oz, lol.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Quite a nice day today, just been playing golf with my son, the old Bull smashed the young Bull, it was nice to get out, just wearing a t shirt, no wind and warm ish.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
What does the winner get? A date with 'The Hoff' lol

The winner gets this fantastic medal, lol

[h=5]Awards[/h]award_medal_posting_silver_16.png Weather medal prediction champion of the world.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Hoffmeister 27 hot 65 not

ckl2011......24 hot 68 not

GF Hull ......22 hot 68 not

Shellyk666..25 hot 67 not

RandL ........29 hot 63 not

l1sa ...........21 hot 71 not

fleabo ........19 hot 73 not

Shell15 ........9 hot 83 not

P&D ............5 hot 87 not

fifi69 ..........20 hot 72 not

WhoIam .......7 hot 85 not

Tonyman ....11 hot 81 not

There are now 11 entrants in the PIO UK Weather predictor league, theres 92 days in June, July and August, we have tried to predict the exact number of Hot sunny 23 degrees plus days and also the not hot days as well.

Its looking like a straight none hot sunny 23 degree days for June, if the weather forecasters are right, so those who are predicting a near wash out summer, just might be right.

Well .... Headline breaking news, the weather forecasters, or as they are fondly known as here in the Uk, the Weather Donkeys, lol. Have predicted two hot days 23 degrees plus on Wednesday and Thursday, in fact it will get up to 25 in Londinium, the Sun paper headlines will read .... UK, hotter than the Costas, lol. Could this be the start of our barbecue summer ??

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Just thought i would start a log from june the 1st of our great British summer weather and see what it is like, i am taking a risk here, because last year was the coldest in history, record low temperatures since records began, an average of 13.6 degrees and surely it can't be as bad .

i will be keeping a daily log of sunny days, 23 plus, which i think is the least it needs to be to be classed as a hot sunny summer day.

26 nil days of not 23 and sunny.:no::mad:

Come on UK give us some summer sun.

This is my original post, where the measurement of a summer hot day was based on it being 23 degrees plus it had to be sunny, I suppose as long as there has been a fair bit of sun, then that would count, the forecast is saying it has hit the 23 degree mark, but I haven't seen any sunny signs on the weather map, in fact it has shown clouds and at times rain, so .... If anyone is living in or around London, could they let me know if it has been a sunny day, more sun than not, cheers.