ckl2011......24 hot 68 not

GF Hull ......22 hot 68 not

Shellyk666..25 hot 67 not

RandL ........29 hot 63 not

l1sa ...........21 hot 71 not

fleabo ........19 hot 73 not

Shell15 ........9 hot 83 not

P&D ............5 hot 87 not

Come on down ...... Join the PIO UK Weather predictor league, easy to play theres 92 days in June, July and August, you have to try and predict the exact number of Hot sunny 23 degrees plus days and also the not hot days as well.

So far its zero hot days and 10 not hot days. Well l1sa is the latest entry the numbers are running out fast, so join ASAP .... You have gotta be in it ..... To win it, lol. Our latest contestant fleabo, has guess 19 hot and 72 not, now that is really a grim summer prediction, i hope flea is wrong with that.

Anyone else fancy a go?

UPDATE - I think it only fair that I put a closing date on new entries, to make it fair, closing date is - Tues 12th June.

If you want to join, do it NOWWWWW.!!!!!! Lol

Guest The Ropey HOFF
What does the winner get? A date with 'The Hoff' lol

Can be arranged.

The losers take it in turn to go out with this guy and be his slave for the night, lol

punks.jpg

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Hoffmeister 27 hot 65 not

ckl2011......24 hot 68 not

GF Hull ......22 hot 68 not

Shellyk666..25 hot 67 not

RandL ........29 hot 63 not

l1sa ...........21 hot 71 not

fleabo ........19 hot 73 not

Shell15 ........9 hot 83 not

P&D ............5 hot 87 not

fifi69 ..........20 hot 72 not

Come on down ...... Join the PIO UK Weather predictor league, easy to play theres 92 days in June, July and August, you have to try and predict the exact number of Hot sunny 23 degrees plus days and also the not hot days as well.

So far its zero hot days and 10 not hot days. Well l1sa is the latest entry the numbers are running out fast, so join ASAP .... You have gotta be in it ..... To win it, lol. Our latest contestant fleabo, has guess 19 hot and 72 not, now that is really a grim summer prediction, i hope flea is wrong with that.

Anyone else fancy a go?

UPDATE - I think it only fair that I put a closing date on new entries, to make it fair, closing date is - Tues 12th June.

If you want to join, do it NOWWWWW.!!!!!! Lol

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Morning

Looks like another glorious day for you to add to the list Hoff!

Lisa

XX

Tell me about it, I think I suffer from that SAD thing, but you are supposed to just get it in winter, but if it still seems like winter, in sssssssssbummer then how does it know when to stop??

Not long left folks, if you want to join, there's only 24 hours left, closing date is tomorrow.

The other day I was on a course and trying to find the building, in the POURING RAIN whilst clutching the Australia and New Zealand mag!!!! with all it's gorgeous pics:cry::biglaugh: obviously they are heading for winter but where is our summer????!!!!! It's pouring with rain again today, heating on!!!!

Guest The Ropey HOFF
The other day I was on a course and trying to find the building, in the POURING RAIN whilst clutching the Australia and New Zealand mag!!!! with all it's gorgeous pics:cry::biglaugh: obviously they are heading for winter but where is our summer????!!!!! It's pouring with rain again today, heating on!!!!

I would like to say it is inseasonally cold, but it's just normal, there's been over 50mm of rain darn sarf, but they still have a hose pipe ban, lol. You couldn't make it up, heating on here too, that's 67 months in a row.

Why don't you have a guess and join the game ??

Guest Shell15

wonder what the weathers doing for the week. lets have a look shall we..

weather.jpg

Well there's a surprise...it's going to rain! Looks like I just may win this bet :)

weather.jpg

Guest The Ropey HOFF
wonder what the weathers doing for the week. lets have a look shall we..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14780[/ATTACH]

Well there's a surprise...it's going to rain! Looks like I just may win this bet :)

BBBBBBBBBBBBB Bugga. Lol

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Nope, its not having any of it...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14781[/ATTACH]

Funny that mate, lol

Well its not looking good for anyone thinking theres gonna be more sunny weather than .... Not. The forecast up to the 15th, is STILL no hot sunny 23 degree plus weather here in the UK, so thats .....

15 to nil.

I am closing the entries early, those who are innit, can ..... Win it, lol.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Its forcast a sprinkling of sunshine tommorrow, i might be able to cut my lawns at last, its like a jungle out there, a .... Soddened jungle, lol