The HOFFS UK summer weather forecast.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Ropey HOFF
it's being peeing it down all day here and quite windy, i got soaked taking the dog out earlier :( Poor dogs 12yo, i dont think he'll see another decent summer lol

Don't say that gal, you never know he might ..... if he lives until he is 50.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
I have decided to alter my prediction! I originally went for 21 days.... I have decided that this was way too optimistic, Can I swap days for hours?? 21 hours of 23 degrees or more sounds more realistic!!!

Don't be too hasty gal, the forecast for wednesday is 22 degrees, so close to the magical 23 degrees, they wouldn't consider this has being a hot sunny day in Australia, but us poor cold beggars here in the UK, can't be chooses, lol.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Well you won't frecking believe this .... I woke up yesterday with a sore throat and snot gobbling nose and this morning I am up getting ready for work and my eyes are streaming, my throats still sore and the snots grobbling even worse, in the middle of our so called British summer. I am thinking about posting that picture again of that geezer with the huge snot strings hanging from his nose, at least I am at work, there's no point being hoff when you have a touch of man flu, lol.

Poor Old Hoffy

I know how terrible Man Flu can be, I have a man at home who suffers with it every now and then, and its always sooo much worse than anything this little gal ever gets!

You rest easy, take some days hoff and I would like to send you my best, but I'm afraid my sympathys must lie with mrs Hoff!!! LOL!!!

Changing the subject, surely yesterday's weather nearly reached that all important 23 degrees?? It was quite nice darn saff!! But back to the normal grey and rain again this morning!!

Get well soon X

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Hey Hoffter - what's the scores on the doors so far??

WELLLLLLLLLL THE SCORES ON THE DOORS ARE ..... 21 to Zero.

L1sa is right it reached 22 degrees, but it fell just short of the magical 23 degrees.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Hoffmeister 27 hot 65 not

ckl2011......24 hot 68 not

GF Hull ......22 hot 68 not

Shellyk666..25 hot 67 not

RandL ........29 hot 63 not

l1sa ...........21 hot 71 not

fleabo ........19 hot 73 not

Shell15 ........9 hot 83 not

P&D ............5 hot 87 not

fifi69 ..........20 hot 72 not

WhoIam .......7 hot 85 not

Tonyman ....11 hot 81 not

There are now 11 entrants in the PIO UK Weather predictor league, theres 92 days in June, July and August, we have tried to predict the exact number of Hot sunny 23 degrees plus days and also the not hot days as well.

Its looking like a straight none hot sunny 23 degree days for June, if the weather forecasters are right, so those who are predicting a near wash out summer, just might be right.

Tonyman entered the contest late, but seeing how he was voted the best newcomer on PIO in 2010 i felt obliged to allow him in. Its another wash out today the weather forecasters unbelievably have got it right so far for June ..... a total wash out, no sun month.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
If he wins he has to share the glory with us then, otherwise it would be deemed - 'Not Fair' :)

I don't think he will win, its looking like June will be a wash out ...... but surely there will be more than 11 hot sunny 23 degree days out of the 62 days in July and August?

Its just showing how crappy our summers are in the UK but ....... it was even worse last year, lol.

Guest Shell15

I feel better now knowing that..although this year feels like the worst summer in history. Could be wrong but I doubt lol

This is just awful!! Winter coats are out this morning, its not only grey, but rain, cold and wind!!

Hard to believe that last year was worse?? The last decent summer was 2003. I remember it well, my little boy was born that year and he spent most of the summer months in just a nappy.

A useless statistic for you...........

According to Yahoo, In the last 30 years there have been only 10 days of 30 degrees or more. Yes, you read that right. 10 days in 30 years, not even 1 a year!!

You'd have thought we'd be used to the crappy weather wouldn't ya!!

Yah boo sucks....I'm bl**dy miserable!!!

Tonyman is very good at guessing games. :yes:

He is also very good at sharing his Emu Export too - I think you have nothing to worry about! :wubclub:

If he wins he has to share the glory with us then, otherwise it would be deemed - 'Not Fair' :)

I can remember at least one of these.

This is just awful!! Winter coats are out this morning, its not only grey, but rain, cold and wind!!

Hard to believe that last year was worse?? The last decent summer was 2003. I remember it well, my little boy was born that year and he spent most of the summer months in just a nappy.

According to Yahoo, In the last 30 years there have been only 10 days of 30 degrees or more. Yes, you read that right. 10 days in 30 years, not even 1 a year!!

The weathers shocking here too, its been raining all day. I got soaked twice :( dark skies etc. Feel like i've got that SAD but its summer!

Guest The Ropey HOFF
The weathers shocking here too, its been raining all day. I got soaked twice :( dark skies etc. Feel like i've got that SAD but its summer!

The rain has been lashing it down all day here in Yarkshire, its forecast rain all the weekend as well, that will be three weekends in a row and no golf ....... paid an arm and a leg for it, but ......... it could be worse.

Guest Shell15
......... it could be worse.

Could you please elaborate on this please!? What could be wost than this poxy weather they called summer??

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Could you please elaborate on this please!? What could be wost than this poxy weather they called summer??

Whoooooa there gal, its not my fault the weathers crap, lol

It just means i can post on PIO all weekend, plus ..... i'm hoff on monday as well, loving it living it ..... even though the weathers sh7t, lol

Guest The Ropey HOFF

There's been floods all over the place over the last couple of days, mostly up north, the south was flooded last week, months of rain in a couple of days, the water companies have said we can start watering our gardens again ..... That's if we could see them, they are under water, lol