The HOFFS UK summer weather forecast.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well i choose to live here.. but i still moan about the weather :laugh: very wet and humid again, felt like i was in the rainforest or something! :laugh: Wish we could have some normal sunny days now. My mums just booked up to go to italy, where me and dave went. Lucky moo!

well i choose to live here.. but i still moan about the weather :laugh: very wet and humid again, felt like i was in the rainforest or something! :laugh: Wish we could have some normal sunny days now. My mums just booked up to go to italy, where me and dave went. Lucky moo!

Stop moaning on here and get back to your happy thread about the job interview:wink:

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Been nice the last two days, wednesday and thursday, days in the mid week when most if us are working and it's predicted rain for the weekend ........ Again, just typical British weather.

Stop moaning on here and get back to your happy thread about the job interview:wink:

well i'd have to talk to myself then lol i must of scared everybody away! i bet you thought i was going to go total Vicky Pollard on the interview guy with loads of questions lol if i go with him ill keep my mouth shut for once! and i like a good moan as you can see! its all i do these days :daydreaming:

well i'd have to talk to myself then lol i must of scared everybody away! i bet you thought i was going to go total Vicky Pollard on the interview guy with loads of questions lol if i go with him ill keep my mouth shut for once! and i like a good moan as you can see! its all i do these days :daydreaming:

I could imagine the interviewer....so mr scottishstacey, we only have 5 minutes left can you please ask your annoying accomplice to be quiet.....:wink: Im sure we can sort out the paint colour on the rental properties walls once you get there hahaha

I could imagine the interviewer....so mr scottishstacey, we only have 5 minutes left can you please ask your annoying accomplice to be quiet.....:wink: Im sure we can sort out the paint colour on the rental properties walls once you get there hahaha

Please dont make me laugh! i did a hard fitness class this morning and every part of me hurts so when i laugh it feels like ive broke a rib! :laugh: Im actually very shy i'll have you know!! :angel_happy_face_ha I'll just have to try my best to shut up and not beg them to employ him :cute:

Love this weather indeed I do as well, but it's two days, I want two months, this thread showing us just how bad it is, I knew it was grim, but this long grim spell is a real eye opener, I didn't realise it was as bad as this, in fact I refuse to say the uk has a summer anymore, because the evidence is clear ..... It doesn't have one.

You chose to live there, so stop ya whingeing.tongue.gif

cheers.

Hoff, now have a look at what you have done.........you have been praying for hot weather, yesterday was hot and humid and look whats happened.....floods everywhere

Too hot yesterday......horrible and humid just like over east.......loads of rain and floods up north.....I can undestand why so many northerners want to move.....I wouldnt want to live up there.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Hoffmeister 27 hot 65 not

ckl2011......24 hot 68 not

GF Hull ......22 hot 68 not

Shellyk666..25 hot 67 not

RandL ........29 hot 63 not

l1sa ...........21 hot 71 not

fleabo ........19 hot 73 not

Shell15 ........9 hot 83 not

P&D ............5 hot 87 not

fifi69 ..........20 hot 72 not

WhoIam .......7 hot 85 not

Tonyman ....11 hot 81 not

There are now 11 entrants in the PIO UK Weather predictor league, theres 92 days in June, July and August, we have tried to predict the exact number of Hot sunny 23 degrees plus days and also the not hot days as well.

Its looking like a straight none hot sunny 23 degree days for June, if the weather forecasters are right, so those who are predicting a near wash out summer, just might be right.

Well .... Headline breaking news, the weather forecasters, or as they are fondly known as here in the Uk, the Weather Donkeys, lol. Have predicted two hot days 23 degrees plus on Wednesday and Thursday, in fact it will get up to 25 in Londinium, the Sun paper headlines will read .... UK, hotter than the Costas, lol. Could this be the start of our barbecue summer ?

Well the weather donkeys got it part right, they didn't predict the crazy storms and floods, but the two days of hot weather have been and gone, so June reads ..... 2 days hot, 28 days not. Warra load if old sh7t., but looking on the bright side ....... It's still better than last year, lol.

The forecast Isn't looking good on this
on this weather map
UK weather forecast - Met Office
the figures quoted are from London, it's supposed to be better darn sarf isn't it ? Lol

Too hot yesterday......horrible and humid just like over east.......loads of rain and floods up north.....I can undestand why so many northerners want to move.....I wouldnt want to live up there.

I keep telling them that, hot and humid yesterday...was horrible, today is just right, sunny and breezy! We need this rain though after 3 years of drought.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

The forecast is for no hot sunny days to at least Tuesday so everyone who entered the weather predictor league are still in with a shout of winning and the scores on the doors so far are ....

2 hot ...... 31 not.

I reckon we will get 14 more days of hot weather......well im hoping anyway. My BBQ needs a workout, it's and Aussie one and I think it's feeling a little left out of late

My uncle bought a massive BBQ one a few weeks ago, its like a big aussie one. Looks like they could feed the whole street on it! I've went to two of their BBQ's so far.. one was hot and the other i was shivering with a jacket on :cute:

Guest The Ropey HOFF
wheres this hot weather that you all keep mentioning?? its just rain, rain and more rain here. with the odd mix of hail

Are you reading it the wrong way round gal lol it says .........

2 hot and 31 not hot

Archived