The HOFFS UK summer weather forecast.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Guest The Ropey HOFF
On second thoughts im going to stay.. Just had a re-think and im happy with my choice! I was having a momen.. Pb you just may be right there lol

Are you sure, you have only picked a lowly 9 hot days and 2 have gone in June, unless the weathers as crap as last year in July and August, you might wish you had gone ....... Higher, lol.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Ropey HOFF

Hoffmeister 27 hot 65 not

ckl2011......24 hot 68 not

GF Hull ......22 hot 70 not

Shellyk666..25 hot 67 not

RandL ........29 hot 63 not

l1sa ...........21 hot 71 not

fleabo ........19 hot 73 not

Shell15 ......13 hot 69 not

P&D ............5 hot 87 not

fifi69 ..........20 hot 72 not

WhoIam .......7 hot 85 not

Tonyman ....11 hot 81 not

Wakeboard .16 hot 76 not

Stevie ........23 hot 59 not

Bobj ..........18 hot 64 not

There are now 14 entrants in the PIO UK Weather predictor league, theres 92 days in June, July and August, we have tried to predict the exact number of Hot sunny 23 degrees plus days and also the not hot days as well.

The forecast Isn't looking good on this
on this weather map
UK weather forecast - Met Office
the figures quoted are from London, it's supposed to be better darn sarf isn't it ? Lol

Its not as good as this game though, is it? I bet others wished they had joined now, lol

2 hot, 31 not hot.

Shell has just changed hers to 13 hot 69 not, oooops I got stevies wrong, lol

No because it's the SUMMER weather forecast and it's taken over the 92 days in June, July and August...the summer months. April and May are in SPRING, different seasons

Ahhhhhhh but our seasons are changing and we seem to ave our best weather in April and may th sat few Years.

Ahhhhhhh but our seasons are changing and we seem to ave our best weather in April and may th sat few Years.

Your right the seasons are changing..they are all goin to the shlt. 9 good 23+ days one month and 3 the next is not summer weather, you would have got better than that in Perth...if you were there

Your right the seasons are changing..they are all goin to the shlt. 9 good 23+ days one month and 3 the next is not summer weather, you would have got better than that in Perth...if you were there

No you wouldn't it is either pssing down or to bloody hot in Perth.

Guest guest17301

Just to clarify the flies thing, I live in Perth...the flies do arrive November ish and to my mind are all but hone by Christmas...then no more of a nuisance than in the UK, obviously you see them, I use a spray system in thsummer, that's very effective. Outdoor events can be ruined by them tbh, the fly wave is a common sight...aeroguard is a useless defence..they do try to get into your eyes, nose and mouth. That said they seem to go away after dark...coinciding with the best time to enjoy some outdoor time around the pool or eating dinner or Bbq by the beach on a hot hot day....and they don't stay for 3 or 4 months, maybe 2 max....what do others who live here think? That's my experience anyway

No you wouldn't it is either pssing down or to bloody hot in Perth.

Hmmmmm........I would think that you would have to count the days over 35deg in the Perth summer to have any kind of competition. At 23deg there would be no competition.

Agree with michelles comment

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Just to clarify, we had 9 days of hot sunny weather in spring, March, April and may thats really woeful, it makes the UK weather look even worse than it already is, the scores on the doors in spring were ....

9 hot, 83 not hot, lol.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Hoffmeister 27 hot 65 not

ckl2011......24 hot 68 not

GF Hull ......22 hot 70 not

Shellyk666..25 hot 67 not

RandL ........29 hot 63 not

l1sa ...........21 hot 71 not

fleabo ........19 hot 73 not

Shell15 ......13 hot 69 not

P&D ............5 hot 87 not

fifi69 ..........20 hot 72 not

WhoIam .......7 hot 85 not

Tonyman ....11 hot 81 not

Wakeboard .16 hot 76 not

Stevie ........23 hot 59 not

Bobj ..........18 hot 64 not

There are now 15 entrants in the PIO UK Weather predictor league, theres 92 days in June, July and August, we have tried to predict the exact number of Hot sunny 23 degrees plus days and also the not hot days as well.

The forecast Isn't looking good on this
on this weather map
UK weather forecast - Met Office
the figures quoted are from London, it's supposed to be better darn sarf isn't it ? Lol

Its not as good as this game though, is it? I bet others wished they had joined now, lol

2 hot, 31 not hot.

Its predicted to be below 23 for at least another week.

Hopefully the weather donkeys have got it wrong, lol

Read the thread title....its the SUMMER weather forecast...summer...June, July, August

Yes but 12 days over 25c end of winter and the spring is very good, we ad the warmest spring on record this year, as I said the weather is shifting in the uk, hot and sunny springs.

Just to clarify the flies thing, I live in Perth...the flies do arrive November ish and to my mind are all but hone by Christmas...then no more of a nuisance than in the UK, obviously you see them, I use a spray system in thsummer, that's very effective. Outdoor events can be ruined by them tbh, the fly wave is a common sight...aeroguard is a useless defence..they do try to get into your eyes, nose and mouth. That said they seem to go away after dark...coinciding with the best time to enjoy some outdoor time around the pool or eating dinner or Bbq by the beach on a hot hot day....and they don't stay for 3 or 4 months, maybe 2 max....what do others who live here think? That's my experience anyway

I lived there for several years and my experience was they are a complete pain in the arse. They do come in waves and you can have periods of days at a time when they are not a big problem, but then you get long periods, ie weeks at a time when they are a nuisance. They do as you rightly say ruin daytime outdoor events, I can remember loads of occasions when the flies took over. They are around untill the weather starts to cool down which is Feb/March. Thats why April and may are the best months, still warmish, no flies. Once you hit July/August its cold.

This is about balance, I read on here how some people hate the UK weather lol.....me I love it, im looking outside now, its sunny, dry, warm 20ish degrees, perfect, its been like that for the past week or 2 with a few hot horrible hummid ones thrown in, I dont like the scorching hot weather you get in Perth, I hated the flies that came with that weather, If you are not being burnt to a crisp you are being fed off by flies. So we did something about it and moved back to the UK, If flies are a compromise your prepared to make for the hot weather then fine, enjoy! It seems that the ones making the most noise about weather are the ones that live in the worst parts of the UK and can't for what ever reason move to Australia, I feel sorry them, It must be horrible when you desperately want something but cannot have it, you read about people on here that cant get a visa to move to Oz and I feel a real sense of pity for them. Its a shame that the only real experience some will ever have is a couple of weeks holidaying by city beach.(ahhh we loved that beach) If it really is as bad as they make out up where they live then they need to get off their backside and be pro active. Do something about it. But we all know thats never gonna happen. lol

Guest Shell15

Did you not know this before you moved to the other side of the world! I am australian and maybe qld is different but i have not had problems with flies!?

I lived there for several years and my experience was they are a complete pain in the arse. They do come in waves and you can have periods of days at a time when they are not a big problem, but then you get long periods, ie weeks at a time when they are a nuisance. They do as you rightly say ruin daytime outdoor events, I can remember loads of occasions when the flies took over. They are around untill the weather starts to cool down which is Feb/March. Thats why April and may are the best months, still warmish, no flies. Once you hit July/August its cold.

This is about balance, I read on here how some people hate the UK weather lol.....me I love it, im looking outside now, its sunny, dry, warm 20ish degrees, perfect, its been like that for the past week or 2 with a few hot horrible hummid ones thrown in, I dont like the scorching hot weather you get in Perth, I hated the flies that came with that weather, If you are not being burnt to a crisp you are being fed off by flies. So we did something about it and moved back to the UK, If flies are a compromise your prepared to make for the hot weather then fine, enjoy! It seems that the ones making the most noise about weather are the ones that live in the worst parts of the UK and can't for what ever reason move to Australia, I feel sorry them, It must be horrible when you desperately want something but cannot have it, you read about people on here that cant get a visa to move to Oz and I feel a real sense of pity for them. Its a shame that the only real experience some will ever have is a couple of weeks holidaying by city beach.(ahhh we loved that beach) If it really is as bad as they make out up where they live then they need to get off their backside and be pro active. Do something about it. But we all know thats never gonna happen. lol

Agree, nice to see the opposite side of things, hot weather can be just as much of a pain than cloudy weather, I know which I prefer to be honest.

Archived