The HOFFS UK summer weather forecast.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Guest guest17301
Bit tetchy there kungfu...

Its because of the weather....does it every time...whats it like in UK today Hoff?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Ropey HOFF
No flies in London:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Thats because its rarely hot and sunny, lol

2 days hot, 31 days not hot, lol

No flies in London:biglaugh::biglaugh:

None of those really annoying ones....you know that feed off the protein in your eye juice lol or try and crawl up your nose when your carrying something in your 2 hands....you know the ones fi......really bloody annoying lol.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Its because of the weather....does it every time...whats it like in UK today Hoff?

Its a nice day, not hot enough to go to the coast and paddle in the freezing sea, but still not bad, its been cold rainy and horrible the last 3 weekends, so it makes a change.

Guest guest17301
None of those really annoying ones....you know that feed off the protein in your eye juice lol or try and crawl up your nose when your carrying something in your 2 hands....you know the ones fi......really bloody annoying lol.

Oh I see, just the ones that congregate around all the dog poo on the pavements (loads of that in London!) and land on your food then? Yes I agree a much better class of fly to be had in London...

Guest guest17301
Its a nice day, not hot enough to go to the coast and paddle in the freezing sea, but still not bad, its been cold rainy and horrible the last 3 weekends, so it makes a change.

Ive been out all day, beach this morning to walk the dog, shorts and vest weather, then regional park for bike ride...not a fly in sight, midwinter, 21d bright and sunny:wubclub:

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Ive been out all day, beach this morning to walk the dog, shorts and vest weather, then regional park for bike ride...not a fly in sight, midwinter, 21d bright and sunny:wubclub:

This post has really upset me, your winter is better than our UK summer, please stop with these hurtful posts, lol.

Guest guest17301
This post has really upset me, your winter is better than our UK summer, please stop with these hurtful posts, lol.

Why do you think we moved...for the weather..it actually IS the be all and end all for me.....you can keep your rain and cold, lol....and no I dont go out rain and shine...only people that have to or live in the UK do that...

Oh I see, just the ones that congregate around all the dog poo on the pavements (loads of that in London!) and land on your food then? Yes I agree a much better class of fly to be had in London...

No....this type.......you might think that he is wearling a pair of sunglasses.....well think again......they are actually thousands of flies feasting on the juices in his eyes......:wink:

cuteflies.jpg

Guest Shell15

He doesnt seem to bothered by it, actually looks like his enjoying it.. Is a picture of you kungfu?

Why do you think we moved...for the weather..it actually IS the be all and end all for me.....you can keep your rain and cold, lol....and no I dont go out rain and shine...only people that have to or live in the UK do that...

And thats one of the many reasons we also moved back to London.

you can keep you UV extreme 13 levels and blistering scorching 40 plus degrees.....I like the temperate moderate climate we have here in the south of Engand. :)

Guest guest17301
And thats one of the many reasons we also moved back to London.

you can keep you UV extreme 13 levels and blistering scorching 40 plus degrees.....I like the temperate moderate climate we have here in the south of Engand. :)

Lunatic....have you still got those specs on...:eek:

Guest guest17301

Youre posting in the wrong thread too Stu....see above...repetitive PIO cliches, you and PB should put your heads together..

Just jesting, all in a good days banter on PIO..now am off to put the radiators on because its feckin freezing in this uninsulated draught pit now the suns gone down:dull:

See fiona you are doing it now :wink:

Archived