The HOFFS UK summer weather forecast.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Guest The Ropey HOFF
We're Kent and yes it has been more sunny than not..

Ah but ...... Sithee lass, it said on this weather map UK weather forecast - Met Office that it fell just short of the magic 23 degree mark today, but tomorrow it's supposed to hit the 23 degree mark exactly, let me know if there's more sun than not tomorrow. That is your orders from Sir Hoff, lol.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shell15

haha..you always put a smile on me face hoff! Its very needed sometimes so cheers matey..just looking at my 'weather report' via iphone weather, and the temp at the mo is 20 degrees, I would say it may have just reached the ol' 23 today..could be wrong! It says tomorrow is 26, wowzer!! I better slip slop slap in that case!

Guest The Ropey HOFF
haha..you always put a smile on me face hoff! Its very needed sometimes so cheers matey..just looking at my 'weather report' via iphone weather, and the temp at the mo is 20 degrees, I would say it may have just reached the ol' 23 today..could be wrong! It says tomorrow is 26, wowzer!! I better slip slop slap in that case!

It just may have reached 23 today, but Mr Map he say NOOOOOO!!!!! Lol.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Just wondering why would you want to move away from Kent, it's supposed to be lovely down there ..... Isn't it?

Guest Shell15

Its gorgeous! I love living here but after 17 years in the UK I want to go home and spend some time with my family, I miss em! and it means I can see my nieces and nephews grow up etc..but yes I do love living down this way, it is very beautiful!

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Its gorgeous! I love living here but after 17 years in the UK I want to go home and spend some time with my family, I miss em! and it means I can see my nieces and nephews grow up etc..but yes I do love living down this way, it is very beautiful!

If I knew you were Australian I wouldn't have talked to you, yer bloody mongrel, lol

Best of luck.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
speedo weather up here the noo:laugh:

Hey Stevie .... Can yer get speedos in Scotland with yer clan colours on them ? Lol

sun bathing wis ya bonny lass:happy_face_mummy_go:laugh:

well i had my interview clothes on so just sitting in the sun soaking it up like a big reptile! lol! thats me back from the park, i got completely soaked and the ungrateful little wotsit wouldnt even do the toilet and tried to run away home!

Guest The Ropey HOFF
they got it wrong..again! Only 22 today - not 26!

I think it has been at least 23 degrees in certain parts of th country, London for instance, i don't know if its been all that sunny though, is there anyone from that area who can confirm theres been sun, it does say its going to be hotter tomorrow and with sunshine.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
pissing a day in aberdeen :mad: foggy and bloody miserable:mad: jist as weel a dinna moan:angel_happy_face_ha

sounds grim stevie, dinna let yer sporran geet sooked, lol

Guest The Ropey HOFF
yes , Wimbledon is back , showers for the next ten days except for Saturday ............http://uk.weather.com/weather/10day-London-UKXX0085

BUGGA, lol

Guest The Ropey HOFF

I have made a decision .... I am putting today down as the first 23 degree sunny hot day .... i know its controversial, but i think after 26 straight days of NO 23 degree sunny days, its time to cut old Blighty some slack, lol So the scores on the doors are ....,,,

1 sunny 23 degrees days and 26 Not.

ok ,i will give you a pardon.......can you put the stats up again please Dopey ....btw one post i put on here tuther day got edited by a ghost as they probs dont know that we call each other for the crack .....why they dont make us lifers a girl guide i just dont know ......:confused:

I have made a decision .... I am putting today down as the first 23 degree sunny hot day .... i know its controversial, but i think after 26 straight days of NO 23 degree sunny days, its time to cut old Blighty some slack, lol So the scores on the doors are ....,,,

1 sunny 23 degrees days and 26 Not.

I was looking for this thread so I could tell you......23.5 in my car driving home this arvo