Anyone had a skills assessed by TRA since OCT 2011???

Dean74

at least you managed to get it in before the 5th April.. the frustrating thing is, if we don't get them til the end of June, we haven't got any hope of getting the visa application in before July 1st!! :( x

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know it's a bit pointless really esp if you want state sponsored visa.

I'm just hoping to be ready to submit on the 1st of July and hope that we'll get in on the 1st lot of applications and go quickly enough after that gonna loose points in Sept for DH turning 33 will still have enough but will slow us down in skillselect!

Ho hum too pregnant and tired to stress about it now and may just wait ...... and wait .....and wait!!!!

Gordon Bennet, you couldn't make this up could you!!!! Have an online portal, but it doesn't work, so no good checking it. At least some positive feedback if you submitted before 5 April you will hear by 30 June. Poss miss the deadline, but at least you stand a good chance of getting in on the first round invites from 1 August.

I am absolutely dreading this part of the process.

Good Luck to you All.

Guest Kimberlyusa

Called TRA yesterday and heard the exact same thing as you all. It will be interesting to see if they will complete 3 months of applications in less than 5 weeks!

Hey guy,

I have been following this thread for a while now, but only signed up to the site this morning. I am in IT and applying for PR. For some (god only knows) reason, the skill which suits my profession is done through the TRA as opposed to all the rest of the IT Skills which are done through the ACT. The skill is called the "ICT Customer Support Officer - 313112".

The TRA received mine on the 28th of February. So hopefully I get it before the 30th June. However I was quite concerned by someone saying this morning that you will only be notified by post - and that it may only get there by the 7th July.

I will be putting through my full PR application, and if it comes down to the line, I will need a quick turn around time. So the 25th of June is more like my deadline date (as I will have to get X-rays, police checks, and sent to Immi within a week)

Do any of you guys know if the TRA will email you the successful application to you straight away? If that is the case I will start calling them every day from the 10th of June.

Just checked the online portal on the TRA website and it says that my wife's assessment is finalised as of today!

The status still shows as awaiting assessment though, not sure if that's good or bad?

Trying not to get too excited!

Just checked the online portal on the TRA website and it says that my wife's assessment is finalised as of today!

The status still shows as awaiting assessment though, not sure if that's good or bad?

Let's hope you don't have to wait too long to know for sure.

Guest Kimberlyusa

Online Portal must be working afterall, just checked mine and shows successful on 24/5/12 and finalized, now just waiting by the mailbox.......:biggrin:

Hi all,

Its a bit worry that they tell you the online portal is not working then it is do they even talk to each other! Well lets hope there is some movement soon. We were told this week over the phone they post your result only and I see from an earlier post someone said may get an email if after 01.06.12, I guess we wait .................

Tina

Thats great news! i know you have been waiting along time.

Whoop, whoop it must be done. The sad news is you will be leaving this thread to join another on waiting for SS, we will all miss you pswebb38.

Tina

Thanks Dani, doesn't feel nice after such a wait.

Strangely enough our agent hasn't replied to my last email telling her about it!

Will TRA tell us the reason if we phone them ourselves or does it have to be our agent?

Thanks Dani, doesn't feel nice after such a wait.

Strangely enough our agent hasn't replied to my last email telling her about it!

Will TRA tell us the reason if we phone them ourselves or does it have to be our agent?

This is the problem we are having... we cannot access the online portal because our agent has the login details so we are unable to check the status online..

I would imagine they would tell you if you contacted them yourself, but i suppose we hand over all correspondence to the agent when we sign the form..

when it gets to this point, you just want to know where it's gone wrong so you can get it sorted asap.. that's what's annoying about some agents.. they don't see the urgency sometimes!

Just checked TRA online portal again and it shows status as 'unsuccessful'!

Gutted is an understatement!

Waiting to speak to our agent to find out why.

WHAT!!!!

Hope you get some sense from your agent today, but if not contact them yourself tonight and see what is was they turned it doen on.

:hug:

Tina

Dear Friends, My TRA application been submitted last January and got result 2 days agow with unsuccesful ...... So Sad. Your since last October should got the answer by now ..... Better ask your agent to follow up with DEEWR

Guest emma2612

Well done psweb38 I hope it comes back positive for you. I sent my qualifications in March and im still waiting. All these threads dont reassure me and the deadline creeps ever closer.....:frown:

Archived