New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Hi all,

I'm a newbie after finding your forum and was hoping to join in the chat... my hubs and I applied earlier this year... can you add us to the list please?

Name: Lidsy

Date of Visa application: 11 April 2011

Nationality: British

High/Low Risk: Low

Trade/profession: Accountant

Visa type: 175

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): N/A

Post-14th July Category: 4

Medicals submitted: no

Police check submitted: no

Date CO assigned:

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Hoping to get to Oz asap :) since spending my gap year there 10 years ago! Good luck everyone with your applications!

xxx

Hi

I have been reading this forum since 5-6 month ago.

5 months ago i have applied for 885 visa.

yesterday i got email stating that my application is batched for case-officer.

how long will it take for case officer to assign after it gets batched.

I am going overseas for 6 weeks after a week and currently in temporary visa

Hi Tania,

Please add me to the list

Name:getSunshine

Date of Visa application:3-May-2011

Nationality:India

High/Low Risk:High

Trade/profession:Developer Programmer

Visa type:175

Onshore/offshore:Offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):3

Post-14th July Category:4

Medicals submitted:Not yet

Police check submitted:Not yet

Date CO assigned:Not yet

Date of employment verification (If applicable):NA

Date visa granted:

Guest thankyou
Maybe they will update before end of play today (their time) maybe 9.00am-10.00am our time fingures crossed!:daydreaming:

i hope so. lets be positive about it. may be on the update cut-off will be FEB 28 :cute:

Hi all,

I'm a newbie after finding your forum and was hoping to join in the chat... my hubs and I applied earlier this year... can you add us to the list please?

Name: Lidsy

Date of Visa application: 11 April 2011

Nationality: British

High/Low Risk: Low

Trade/profession: Accountant

Visa type: 175

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): N/A

Post-14th July Category: 4

Medicals submitted: no

Police check submitted: no

Date CO assigned:

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Hoping to get to Oz asap :) since spending my gap year there 10 years ago! Good luck everyone with your applications!

xxx

Hi Tania,

Please add me to the list

Name:getSunshine

Date of Visa application:3-May-2011

Nationality:India

High/Low Risk:High

Trade/profession:Developer Programmer

Visa type:175

Onshore/offshore:Offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):3

Post-14th July Category:4

Medicals submitted:Not yet

Police check submitted:Not yet

Date CO assigned:Not yet

Date of employment verification (If applicable):NA

Date visa granted:

Hi and welcome to this thread I have now added your details to the front page.

Oh thats ok, glad I could help!

I'm really hoping that I've been given the right info from our CO but surely it should be right about the chest xray as you would think that DIAC would give out the correct info wouldnt you? I just presumed that our youngest would now need a chest xray as he is now 11yrs old & Maidenhead asked me to speak to our CO to get the forms uploaded onto the system as they are processing our meds on e-health. So, I emailed our CO to ask him to do this & he confirmed that our youngest does not need the chest xray. Your application is prob the same as ours then - on our online application we can see all the forms for me, OH & older Son but only the meds form for our youngest Son.

suandianbrown, if you do speak to Maidenhead or your CO about it, could you plse let me know if you get told anything different, thanks! If your 12yr old doesnt need an xray Maidenhead quote £85 instead of £170 for meds & xray

Mandy x

Mandy I sent my CO an e mail last night to ask about our 12 yr old, she has replied already, she says as he was under the age of 12 when we lodged, he does not need to have a chest x ray.......I have now sent an e mail asking if my now 16 year old needs the HIV blood test has he was only 14 when we lodged, I'm hoping she says he wont, Coz he has never had blood taken before and I think he's a bit nervous about it. ha ha

Well it's gonna be a long wait now to see if the blood Martin provided today is gonna come back clear, not sure I can cope with to much more now. But Their again most of us was happy to sit on the shelf till 2013 so I should be greatful we are moving. can't bring myself to post an optimistic smiley :-( LOL need more sleep.

Well it's gonna be a long wait now to see if the blood Martin provided today is gonna come back clear, not sure I can cope with to much more now. But Their again most of us was happy to sit on the shelf till 2013 so I should be greatful we are moving. can't bring myself to post an optimistic smiley :-( LOL need more sleep.

I completely understand it's tough, but you'll be alright. I know it may not feel like that, but you will, sure of it. In a year from now this is nothing more than a good story at the barbie.

I should be on commission for Maidenhead clinic shouldnt I? lol I couldnt believe the difference in prices either.

Tania, I'm really hoping that the CO is correct but I have emailed Maidenhead to advise of this but they havent got back to me yet, I'll give them a ring tomorrow. I'm really surprised to be told that....I thought it was his age at the time of meds, not lodgement. Last thing I want is for us to do another 300 mile round journey after our meds to get our Son's xray!

Mandy I sent my CO an e mail last night to ask about our 12 yr old, she has replied already, she says as he was under the age of 12 when we lodged, he does not need to have a chest x ray.......I have now sent an e mail asking if my now 16 year old needs the HIV blood test has he was only 14 when we lodged, I'm hoping she says he wont, Coz he has never had blood taken before and I think he's a bit nervous about it. ha ha

Email I got of my agent is that as he understands it medicals are determined at the time you take them.

I would agree only because in my mind it makes sense as they are valid for 12 month for a reason.

Tania

Thanks for confirming that, two COs can't be wrong eh? lol It'll be interesting to hear if it also applied to the blood tests aswell...this could save people a little bit more money on here, possibly Tania? I doubt I'd get my two boys to give a blood sample willingly either...I can't say much tho, I have a real bad needle phobia & thats what I'm not looking forward to!:embarrassed:

Email I got of my agent is that as he understands it medicals are determined at the time you take them.

I would agree only because in my mind it makes sense as they are valid for 12 month for a reason.

Tania

Oh Tania, you've got my doubting it again now but you'd think that COs would know wouldnt you? I've found an email address for the Sydney HOC so will email them & let you know when I hear back.