New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Guest Vzdrul Sharikoff
Great news bogdan....well done mate...

As you said DCAL the white spaces in the spreadsheet seem to be disappearing for Jan 2010 applicants...even some Feb applicants are getting a CO...

Whats everyones opinions/thoughts on getting Meds and Police checks done prior to getting a CO...in my case I lodged on 21st June 2011 so Im thinking once they start allocating late May 2011 applicants I may book my meds and police checks as it seems if all is in order the CO doesnt even contact you.....

Hi dears!! First, my cordial congrats to all who got grants and was allocated with a CO within these two days!! I won't even name you all because there a lot of you, really! :biggrin: And I wish I saw so many positive news as I see today after my every logging in future (I mean COs and grants), to avoid naming all children of fortune.

Bpremji, I am a May applicant and I am going to have my meds in November, not sure when exactly but in November (as I hope they will start processing March in November). As I think it will take around a month to deliver the results to AU and to have them finalised. So I expect to have my PCC and Meds decision-ready at the end of this year. If I am lucky I will have my CO at the end of December or in January, thus he won't ask me to provide meds as the results will be finalised. So, my advise for you is to go in November-December, and you'll be OK. :biggrin:

Hi dears!! First, my cordial congrats to all who got grants and was allocated with a CO within these two days!! I won't even name you all because there a lot of you, really! :biggrin: And I wish I saw so many positive news as I see today after my every logging in future (I mean COs and grants), to avoid naming all children of fortune.

Bpremji, I am a May applicant and I am going to have my meds in November, not sure when exactly but in November (as I hope they will start processing March in November). As I think it will take around a month to deliver the results to AU and to have them finalised. So I expect to have my PCC and Meds decision-ready at the end of this year. If I am lucky I will have my CO at the end of December or in January, thus he won't ask me to provide meds as the results will be finalised. So, my advise for you is to go in November-December, and you'll be OK. :biggrin:

Hi mate...I can see where your coming from, for me it all depends on the DIAC updates and see how quickly they are progressing, when it hits May Im going to go for it, not sure where you are based and how long the waiting list is for Meds. I think its only around 2-3 weeks here in the UK.

Hi guys, me and my partner are seriously considering a move to Australia, we spent 6 months there in 2008 and miss it alot!! How long does the application process take?? :biggrin:

Guest Vzdrul Sharikoff
Hi mate...I can see where your coming from, for me it all depends on the DIAC updates and see how quickly they are progressing, when it hits May Im going to go for it, not sure where you are based and how long the waiting list is for Meds. I think its only around 2-3 weeks here in the UK.

Hi, once again :biggrin:

I am not British, I come from Ukraine. As far as I know, people from my country have to send their Meds to AU. The special organization functions in Sydney which is responsible for Meds processing. And they post status in DIAC's site if it's referred or finalised. But you're lucky to have their office in the UK :jiggy:

Hi, once again :biggrin:

I am not British, I come from Ukraine. As far as I know, people from my country have to send their Meds to AU. The special organization functions in Sydney which is responsible for Meds processing. And they post status in DIAC's site if it's referred or finalised. But you're lucky to have their office in the UK :jiggy:

I think a lot (if not all) of it is done electronically if you lodged your visa application on line....I could be wrong though

Sorry to be a party pooper and i was having a good day until......... i saw this on someones time line: :mad: WA SS applied 06/08, Approved 18/08, 176 Lodged 02/09. C/O 20/09:arghh::arghh::arghh: Co assigned a few days after visa lodged:rolleyes:

I understand the whole 176 ss thing...but geeze!

Soory, just had to let off steam:hug:

With a 176 you have to stay in one state for two years and provide evidence of that. And do you have to reapply for PR after those two years?

Maybe we need to wait, but the good news is, once we have 175, we're done and free.

Trying to stay positive ;-)

Taniaholmes guess......

I HAVE BEEN GRANTED A 175 VISA!!!!! CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALALALALALLALAALLALALALALALALA , HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, OPA OPA OPA OPA OPA !!!!!!!!!!!!11 I AM HAPPYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please turn me pink or purple or green or black or blue or whatever!!!!!!!

Name: Kos

Date of Visa application: 17th November 2010

Nationality: Greek

High/Low Risk: LR

Trade/profession: Civil Engineer

Visa type: 175

Onshore/offshore: offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): Cat 3

Post-14th July Category: Cat 4

Medicals submitted: Yes

Police check submitted: Yes

Date CO assigned: 5th September 2011

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted: 22th September 2011

Many many thanks to everyone who worked here for all immigrants!! Taniaholmes, good job to you... Good luck for everyone. GOODBYE EUROPE, GOODBYE ANGELA MERCHEL, GOODBYE CRISIS...

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

I have now turned you purple

Date visa granted: 22/09/11

Tania

Guest Vzdrul Sharikoff

I expect to see all applications dated 2010 to be either allocated or granted by October the 1st.

And would like to see March applicants being processed starting 17-24 October.

You can now turn me purple. You know why :D

I have now turned you purple.

Name: bogdan

Date of Visa application: 11 January 2011

Nationality: Romanian

Trade/profession: Software Engineer

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): NA

Post-14th July Category: Cat 3 now 4

medicals submitted: YES (18th March email receiver)

Police check submitted: YES

Date CO assigned: soon

Tania

Hi friends,

i just checked online application status,

22/09/2011 Application being Processed Further :biggrin:

But only few documents have met. others are still required.....

hope to contact my agent on tomorrow......................:wubclub:

GOOD LUCK YOU ALL..............................

samk6

So do you think you have a CO if so this is really good news not only for you but for cat 4 as this will prove that they are still working through cat 4.:biggrin:

Aaaarrrrggghhhhh!!!!!!!! If it's not one thing it's another martins bloods have come back inconclusive, so he has to go back tomorrow and have them redone. Gosh have to wait another week. Lol what's another after 120

Oh no sorry to hear that hope it all goes well tomorrow :hug:

Yeah I had to wait just under 3 weeks for my appointment.

Hi guys, me and my partner are seriously considering a move to Australia, we spent 6 months there in 2008 and miss it alot!! How long does the application process take?? :biggrin:

Hi and welcome to this thread, their are some links on the front page about points and the sol list and processing times have a look.

Sorry to be a party pooper and i was having a good day until......... i saw this on someones time line: :mad: WA SS applied 06/08, Approved 18/08, 176 Lodged 02/09. C/O 20/09:arghh::arghh::arghh: Co assigned a few days after visa lodged:rolleyes:

I understand the whole 176 ss thing...but geeze!

Soory, just had to let off steam:hug:

The good thing about that is they get through that cat quickly so they can move on to this cat 4:wink:

Tania:hug:

I have now turned you purple

Tania

congratsCongrats5Fmc2DHT5FSmiley5B15D.jpg!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats5Fmc2DHT5FSmiley5B15D.jpg

Hey all,

I have been wandering around this forum since quite some time.

And we got the magical e-mail of 175 visa granted today itself!

:jiggy:

Thank you so much to all this thread's contributors, and especially Tania: you are doing great job supporting all of us.

My details:

Name: HenryJones

Date of Visa application: 19th December 2010

Nationality: French

Trade/profession: Software Engineer

March 2011 letter: Yes

Medicals submitted: 10th January 2011

Police check submitted: 21th September 2011

Date CO assigned: 20th September 2011

Request of further employment evidence: 21th September 2011

Date visa granted: 22th September 2011

Congratulations:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

:hug: Tania

Yeah but lets hope that others don't have to experience what we went through as 3 years is a long time as we both know. :biggrin:

Agreed. We are still waiting just been ringing up to find out costs of Medicals £900 is the costs and police checks £1100 in total what a rip off!! BUT worth every penny IF we are successful ... I hope that DIAC have learned not to make people wait so long I fully understand that rules change but it should just be to new apps and all old apps should be ran alongside new one's .....

Agreed. We are still waiting just been ringing up to find out costs of Medicals £900 is the costs and police checks £1100 in total what a rip off!! BUT worth every penny IF we are successful ... I hope that DIAC have learned not to make people wait so long I fully understand that rules change but it should just be to new apps and all old apps should be ran alongside new one's .....

My medicals will be just short of £1500 and police checks £105. :arghh: But worth it:wink::cool:

Well I found out today that even though our youngest is now 11yrs old, he doesnt need a chest xray as it goes on the date of lodgement apparently and he was only 9yrs old then. I'm just hoping that this is correct as Maidenhead clinic asked me to arrange for his chest xray info/forms to be uploaded onto the system, but the above info did come from our CO so presume that it is correct!

I might be getting a bit technical but I'm wondering about the following:

The date of entry is determined as one year from medicals or pcc whichever was done first.

SO...

Lets say we did medicals first,is the date of entry determined from the date the medicals was DONE or the date it was FINALISED?:err:

A

I was wrong in my reply to this message and I appologise for that. I stated that the initial entry date is one year from the date printed on the health exam forms which is not true.

In my case it is one year from date the medicals were finalised. (21/06/2012)

Aaaarrrrggghhhhh!!!!!!!! If it's not one thing it's another martins bloods have come back inconclusive, so he has to go back tomorrow and have them redone. Gosh have to wait another week. Lol what's another after 120

OMG! Hope this doesn't happen to us as we are travelling to Manchester from Newcastle so got a 2 1/2 hr drive to do!!!

Hope it works out ok for you :wubclub:

:confused: I am glad I have one under 15 ... got some offering £290 pp one offering 270pp and 95 or 65 for a child under 10 ... only got 3 police checks so thats a tad of luck. Oh and £90 for Hep B.C tests maybe.

Where you going for your medicals? I found that MancheSter were really reasonable but prices in Edinburgh were much higher. :arghh: