New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Am I right that that means you have to validate before May?

- that would give you 6 months if you have a CO in October ;-)

As i know, normally medi and pcc is valid up to 12 months. but i don't know exactly whether it is start from date of issued or date of finalized?...

Well I can guarantee with you he is in Cat 5. Both he and I applied for acs reassessment 6 weeks ago. He hasn’t got his result back. It is still in stage 4 with ACS. What I can I say. I applied 2 months before him and he got his PR before me….as for work…we work in the same company and there is no way our work has done something for him and not for me. What can I say? He just went to get the passport stamped in the morning…I guess all we can say is we are moving up 1 spot

We was Cat 5 until 3 weeks ago when we moved up to Cat 3 we applied in Oct 2008, so I do not think your friend is being assessed under Cat 5 circumstances.

As i know, normally medi and pcc is valid up to 12 months. but i don't know exactly whether it is start from date of issued or date of finalized?...

I asked this same question on the thread a while ago and the answer from a lot of people was that its from date issued..

The reason I wanted to know was because 3 weeks (or however long it takes to finalise) can make a big difference if you're planning a move.

See page 76 of this thread where I posted similar question.

A

I asked this same question on the thread a while ago and the answer from a lot of people was that its from date issued..

The reason I wanted to know was because 3 weeks (or however long it takes to finalise) can make a big difference if you're planning a move.

See page 76 of this thread where I posted similar question.

A

That is ture AAAZR. it should be date of issued...... That is why some applicants have to do their ppc and medi again........ whether it finalized or not, it will expire by 12 month time from the date of issued. :idea: :idea: :idea:

These are the only ones that are left now who applied before 2011 I don't think I have seen them on here for a while, just wondering if any of these have a CO or Visa yet, does anyone know anything.

2009 Siri, NITHESH, pimb,

2010 Zeeshu

Thanks Tania

Hi

I'm still around... <sorry> have just got a bit lost in whole process, has all got a bit confusing. I see people getting CO after Nov 2009 and not sure why?

What do you make of it? Should i be pushing to find out why my brother has not received a CO as yet? He has an agent dealing with it, and the last i heard from his agent was that he ( my brother) "should get a visa" (all going well) before the end of the year...so just been riding on that hope....:unsure:

Hi

I'm still around... <sorry> have just got a bit lost in whole process, has all got a bit confusing. I see people getting CO after Nov 2009 and not sure why?

What do you make of it? Should i be pushing to find out why my brother has not received a CO as yet? He has an agent dealing with it, and the last i heard from his agent was that he ( my brother) "should get a visa" (all going well) before the end of the year...so just been riding on that hope....:unsure:

Welcome back, Yes I would get your brother to ask his agent to send a PLE on his behalf, it could be that he has one but no ready to make contact as they are checking other things, I didn't hear from my CO until I was asked to do medicals.

Tania

Guest waitingtogotooz

Does anyone have any idea now that a lot of Cat 5 are Cat 3 where us guys who received the infamous March 18th email will still be allocated a CO by end of Sept as previously mentioned by someone? Im thinking maybe not :frown:

Guest waitingtogotooz
Well that's the medicals done, kids will be uploaded today and ours mid week once bloods come back. Now the wait.......:wacko:

Fingers & toes crossed xx

Name: littlegreenman

Date of Visa application: 3rd July 2011

Nationality: Singaporean

High/Low Risk: Low Risk

Trade/profession: Civil Engineer

Visa type: 175

Onshore/offshore: offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): n/a

Post-14th July Category: cat 4

Medicals submitted: not yet

Police check submitted: not yet

Date CO assigned: not yet

Date of employment verification (If applicable): not yet

Date visa granted: not yet

Hi littlegreenman..I have added you to the spreadsheet, Im sure Tanya will add you to the thread when shes on next...:biggrin:

I'm sure everything will be fine!!

Did you have to take a photo? Just as on the top of the app forms it says to attach a photo.

If you go to Manchester and are using the EH forms then they take your photo and upload it so no need to take any pics. Manchester was fab we all went in together I had everything done first then once I was done I went for my xray while hubby had his med By the time I got back my kids were having their meds Martin went for xrays. by the time Mart's xray was done we were paying the bill and out the door. Just under 1 hour. Lovely people calm and relaxed no need to stress about anything. If anyone os worried about weight a BMI of 40 is the major trigger if you are under that with no jiont complaints you will be fine. Guess what I,m gonna have a look at my visa app now.:wub:

Does anyone have any idea now that a lot of Cat 5 are Cat 3 where us guys who received the infamous March 18th email will still be allocated a CO by end of Sept as previously mentioned by someone? Im thinking maybe not :frown:

I think this may set things back a bit but I don't know for sure all's we can do and see what happens over the next few days, when I first moved to this thread what I did notice is at the same time they were allocating CO to us old applicants that were put back on the SOL they were still allocating CO to those that were already in CAT 4 but at a slower pace.

Tania

Hi and welcome to this thread I have now added your details to the front page.

Tania

If you go to Manchester and are using the EH forms then they take your photo and upload it so no need to take any pics. Manchester was fab we all went in together I had everything done first then once I was done I went for my xray while hubby had his med By the time I got back my kids were having their meds Martin went for xrays. by the time Mart's xray was done we were paying the bill and out the door. Just under 1 hour. Lovely people calm and relaxed no need to stress about anything. If anyone os worried about weight a BMI of 40 is the major trigger if you are under that with no jiont complaints you will be fine. Guess what I,m gonna have a look at my visa app now.:wub:

This is just how it was when I first went in Feb 2010 I really don't know why I was so worried :cool:

I think as I am paper based only way to send ours is by post :eek: so as we are doing ours on the 30th Sept I think its about a week before they post them then another 2 weeks before they arrive at HOC so what will that be end of October :sad::SLEEP:

Tania

This is just how it was when I first went in Feb 2010 I really don't know why I was so worried :cool:

I think as I am paper based only way to send ours is by post :eek: so as we are doing ours on the 30th Sept I think its about a week before they post them then another 2 weeks before they arrive at HOC so what will that be end of October :sad::SLEEP:

Tania

Do you have a trn number yet Tania as if you do and you can log on to the application status, see if you can download the Ehealth forms it you can fill in both sets. Then if they can be uploaded they will do them their and then. (its a long shot but may work) or the extra time gives you some grace on your must enter by date.

Do you have a trn number yet Tania as if you do and you can log on to the application status, see if you can download the Ehealth forms it you can fill in both sets. Then if they can be uploaded they will do them their and then. (its a long shot but may work) or the extra time gives you some grace on your must enter by date.

These are the only numbers I have so I don't think it will be possible but thanks for the info I guess a couple of weeks more wont hurt me I have been waiting since Nov 08.:biglaugh:

Client ID: ..............

Application ID: ....................

File Number: .....................

Visa Application...................

These are the only numbers I have so I don't think it will be possible but thanks for the info I guess a couple of weeks more wont hurt me I have been waiting since Nov 08.:biglaugh:

Client ID: ..............

Application ID: ....................

File Number: .....................

Visa Application...................

My TRN is the following format rscde7v123

5 letters 1 nuber 1 letter 3 numbers if you have one like this try it You never know:idea:

Guest waitingtogotooz

what will they do if the BMI is over 40? any ideas?

Just thought I would let you guys and girls know we have booked our medicals in Manchester, but not until 18th October as this was the only date we could both get off work together. :goofy:

My agent says a confirmation e-mail should be enough for the CO for now. :wubclub:

Hoping to have Police checks back this week or early next week.:policeman: