New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Just on this whole subject of new skills coming onto the State Migration lists. I just wanta point out that this additions are still within the total amount stated by DIAC. They are not extra to the original 24k visa allocation set out for state migration 2011/12.

You can visit here for more info.

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/_pdf/migplan11-12.pdf

So with this in mind, I again do not think it will slow things down too much as this is probably old news to DIAC and they've already baked this into their plans and timelines.

And this is divided into each state if what I can remember.

Thanks Laura,

We will have to send ours this way as we don't have a TRN number as we are paper based applicant, this will be our second time as well doing medicals, yes please let me know how things go.

:notworthy::hug: :jiggy:Congratulations Tania on the 1000 post on your Thread:hug::notworthy::jiggy:

I'm not sure if this has been posted before but since the topic comes up a lot I thought I'd post it again in anycase.

Instructions for medical and radiological examination of Australian visa applicants (for panel doctors):

http://www.immi.gov.au/gateways/panel_doctors/conducting_medicals/instructions/panel-doctors-instructions.pdf

See notes regarding obesity on page 54.

a

I'm not sure if this has been posted before but since the topic comes up a lot I thought I'd post it again in anycase.

Instructions for medical and radiological examination of Australian visa applicants (for panel doctors):

http://www.immi.gov.au/gateways/panel_doctors/conducting_medicals/instructions/panel-doctors-instructions.pdf

See notes regarding obesity on page 54.

a

Thanks I have put the link on the front page.

rahulpatel1969, how do you know that they are allocated to COs Cat 4 Feb 2011 applicants? I logded my application on 3 feb 2011 and received the letter of 18th March but no CO yet. I asked yesterday the deparment about the progress of my case (reminding the letter I received) but they refered to the official website where allocation dates are available. I am not sure even if the new deadline of 30th sep that was written in this thread is true!

Guest waitingtogotooz
rahulpatel1969, how do you know that they are allocated to COs Cat 4 Feb 2011 applicants? I logded my application on 3 feb 2011 and received the letter of 18th March but no CO yet. I asked yesterday the deparment about the progress of my case (reminding the letter I received) but they refered to the official website where allocation dates are available. I am not sure even if the new deadline of 30th sep that was written in this thread is true!

here here

To be fair to rahulpatel, if you look at:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqEBgay7xfFvdEpQS2NMbTItV1o5bTctcE4wa1pVWHc&hl=en_GB#gid=1

some Feb 2011 applicants have got a CO

Hi All,

I am new here,

my details :

on 457 since Aug 2007,

ACS Paperwork submitted 30/06/2010

Passed 02/11/10

IELTS Exam 11/12/2010 (R:8.5, W:6.5, S:7, L:8.5, Overall: 7.5)

175 Lodged Online 29/12/2010 Cat 4

Waiting for CO

Am i right in saying only one CO allocated so far this week :frown:

So far yes

You can check the first page of this thread were you can see everyone who has joined their details, their are also some useful links.

Thanks Tania

Hi All,

I am new here,

my details :

on 457 since Aug 2007,

ACS Paperwork submitted 30/06/2010

Passed 02/11/10

IELTS Exam 11/12/2010 (R:8.5, W:6.5, S:7, L:8.5, Overall: 7.5)

175 Lodged Online 29/12/2010 Cat 4

Waiting for CO

Hi and welcome to this thread could you please add your details here and I will add you to the first page.

Name:

Date of Visa application:

Nationality:

High/Low Risk:

Trade/profession:

Visa type:

Onshore/offshore:

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):

Post-14th July Category:

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned:

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Not sure how this will affect the outstanding Cat 4 applicants who haven't got a CO but it looks like Victoria released their SMP today and it looks like all the IT positions have been made available again...

Heres a link:

http://www.liveinvictoria.vic.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0020/225920/SBMP-State-Sponsorship-Occupation-List-for-Victoria-FINAL-September-2011.pdf

We received our pre grant today...

Name:Amer

Date of Visa application: 19 Dec 2010

Nationality: Malaysia

High/Low Risk: LR

Trade/profession:Telco Engineer

Visa type: subclass 175

Onshore/offshore: offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):5

Post-14th July Category:4

Medicals submitted: Yes

Police check submitted:Yes

Date CO assigned: 12/09/11

Date of employment verification (If applicable): not yet

Date visa granted:21/9/2011 (pre grant)

Not sure how this will affect the outstanding Cat 4 applicants who haven't got a CO but it looks like Victoria released their SMP today and it looks like all the IT positions have been made available again...

mmm that's the third state this month with new skills on the list. Maybe that is why things seem to have slowed down this week?

I'm already looking forward to the next update the day after tomorrow

We received our pre grant today...

Name:Amer

Date of Visa application: 19 Dec 2010

Nationality: Malaysia

High/Low Risk: LR

Trade/profession:Telco Engineer

Visa type: subclass 175

Onshore/offshore: offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):5

Post-14th July Category:4

Medicals submitted: Yes

Police check submitted:Yes

Date CO assigned: 12/09/11

Date of employment verification (If applicable): not yet

Date visa granted:21/9/2011 (pre grant)

congratulations!!

Heres a link:

http://www.liveinvictoria.vic.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0020/225920/SBMP-State-Sponsorship-Occupation-List-for-Victoria-FINAL-September-2011.pdf

Yes, i saw this also:mad: i am wondering what will happen to the processing now:eek:

i have noticed often that when DIAC speed up for a bit and seem to be fast processing, it is because they know something is coming up to slow processing down again.:skeptical:

Ihope i am wrong:frown::SLEEP:

Hi cat 4's

Proof of daughters dependency is now met, got an e mail this AM asking for meds and police checks to be done, we have been given 70 days to do this.........which is a bit of a result, as I can now book the meds for half term, I know I am going to sound really thick, but what do I do now????, I know I have to make an appointment with a panel Doctor, But are there any forms I have to fill in,I will be going to London, as that is our nearest and I understand that they do the E Health thing......what does that me, Anlopa I know you said Manchester do it that way!!!, Sorry to be a bit dim, but need some help from you lovely lot xxxx

Hi cat 4's

Proof of daughters dependency is now met, got an e mail this AM asking for meds and police checks to be done, we have been given 70 days to do this.........which is a bit of a result, as I can now book the meds for half term, I know I am going to sound really thick, but what do I do now????, I know I have to make an appointment with a panel Doctor, But are there any forms I have to fill in,I will be going to London, as that is our nearest and I understand that they do the E Health thing......what does that me, Anlopa I know you said Manchester do it that way!!!, Sorry to be a bit dim, but need some help from you lovely lot xxxx

For a list of Panel Doctors near you click here....

http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/overseas/u/united-kingdom/panel-doctors.htm

Call them up, they are generally very good at giving advise as to how it works etc.

Hi dcal if you go on to check the progress of your visa then click on document check list you can download the forms for everyone their, they are mostly filled in for you. If you are still stuck pm me your email address and when I get home tonight I will email what my agent sent me. Hope this help, and fingers crossed.