Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned: 9th September 2011

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Name:suandianbrown

Date of Visa application:23/12/2009

Nationality:british

High/Low Risk:Low

Trade/profession:Metal Machinist (1st Class)

Visa type:176 (family sponsored)

Onshore/offshore:offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):

Post-14th July Category:

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned:13/09/11

Date visa granted:

Name:Laura Condon

Date of Visa application: september 2008

Nationality: Irish

High/Low Risk: Low

Trade/profession: Fitter

Visa type: 175

Onshore/offshore: Off Shore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):5

Post-14th July Category:

Medicals submitted: Yes must redo

Police check submitted: Yes must redo

Date CO assigned:13/09/11

Date visa granted:

Name:OrchidD

Date of Visa application:12 JAN 2011

Nationality:Irish

High/Low Risk:LR

Trade/profession:Electronic Instruments Trades Worker

Visa type:176 Family sponsored

Onshore/offshore:offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):3

Post-14th July Category:4

Medicals submitted:no

Police check submitted:no

Date CO assigned:14/09/11

Date visa granted:

:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE FOR NEXT WEEK!!! :hug:

Morning all,

These are the only ones that are left now who applied before 2011 I don't think I have seen them on here for a while, just wondering if any of these have a CO or Visa yet, does anyone know anything.

2009shiraz (shirazeram), Siri, NITHESH, pimb,

2010 Zeeshu,Olar Ioan Horia

Wow,I didn't realise this! Thanks for the info Tania

Awesome:jiggy:

Guest Lori2011
Hi guys,

Add this old dinosaur too:

Name: shiraz (shirazeram)

Date of Visa application: march 2009

High/Low Risk: HR

Trade/profession: Engineer

Visa type: 175

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): 6i

Post-14th July Category: cat 3

Medicals submitted: Dec 2010

Police check submitted: July 2010

Date CO assigned: 17 February 2011

Date of employment verification (If applicable): N/A

Date visa granted: Looking forward for purple colour!

Hi tania, i think Shiraz is also stuck in external checks, he has been pink for a month

These are the only ones that are left now who applied before 2011 I don't think I have seen them on here for a while, just wondering if any of these have a CO or Visa yet, does anyone know anything.

2009 Siri, NITHESH, pimb,

2010 Zeeshu

Thanks Tania

Hi Tania,

According to the First Post Zeeshu got a CO on the 21st July 2010...

A workmate of mine in Cat 5 just got his PR. His acs assessment was IT graduate. Looks like they are processing Cat 5. Hopefully I and other Cat 5 will get our PR soon. He applied at the start of 2010.

Eh, I can't believe he was a cat 5. First off, there are a lot of other cat 5s who applied before 2010, some quite a bit before 2010. Second, most IT people can qualify for an assessment in a Cat 4 job and/or get state sponsorship somewhere.

Beyond that, if they're following the rules, then they can't be processing cat 5. There are still cat 4s who don't have COs. Cat 5s can't be allocated until all cat 4s are taken care of. I haven't heard of a rules change.

Most likely, his job either moved into a new category, OR he actually was cat 4.

Well I can guarantee with you he is in Cat 5. Both he and I applied for acs reassessment 6 weeks ago. He hasn’t got his result back. It is still in stage 4 with ACS. What I can I say. I applied 2 months before him and he got his PR before me….as for work…we work in the same company and there is no way our work has done something for him and not for me. What can I say? He just went to get the passport stamped in the morning…I guess all we can say is we are moving up 1 spot

Well I can guarantee with you he is in Cat 5. Both he and I applied for acs reassessment 6 weeks ago. He hasn’t got his result back. It is still in stage 4 with ACS. What I can I say. I applied 2 months before him and he got his PR before me….as for work…we work in the same company and there is no way our work has done something for him and not for me. What can I say? He just went to get the passport stamped in the morning…I guess all we can say is we are moving up 1 spot

he cant be cat 5, as there are thousands of applicants waiting since 2007, 2008 and 2009 etc, you better ask or read your friend's grant letter and check which cat he belongs to.

Mate I dont wanna show my jealously but I am jealous. ICT Recent Graduate is cat 5. He applied for acs reassessment 2 days after me and he sent through normal postage. His skill reassessment is still in stage 4 with ACS. I will try to ask him for the grant letter I have known this guy for over a year he is a nice guy and there is no reason for him to lie about this.

Mate I dont wanna show my jealously but I am jealous. ICT Recent Graduate is cat 5. He applied for acs reassessment 2 days after me and he sent through normal postage. His skill reassessment is still in stage 4 with ACS. I will try to ask him for the grant letter I have known this guy for over a year he is a nice guy and there is no reason for him to lie about this.

It is possible that he has moved to another cat as DIAC don't inform you as they didn't me, he maybe processed as cat 5 but this will be a mistake!! as at present they are not processing

cat 5 this is a fact check out this link http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.htm recently some cat 5 have just moved to cat 3 could he be one of them.

Thanks Tania

A workmate of mine in Cat 5 just got his PR. His acs assessment was IT graduate. Looks like they are processing Cat 5. Hopefully I and other Cat 5 will get our PR soon. He applied at the start of 2010.

It's always somebody's friend...why so? Do not rub the salt on our wounds by making such false comments..No category 5 has got the case officer ...Forget about the grant...

Your worlmate can be IT graduate but he might have applied in some other occupation.. So please come with facts ...

They will be updating on 23 September..

Look at this my dear brother...

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.htm

The tables below list lodgement dates of applications that have been allocated to case officers. These tables were last updated on 9 September 2011 and will be updated fortnightly.

They will be updating on 23 September..

Look at this my dear brother...

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.htm

The tables below list lodgement dates of applications that have been allocated to case officers. These tables were last updated on 9 September 2011 and will be updated fortnightly.

You are very correct bro. But i meant that i couldn't see any post regarding allocating of COs after 14/09/2011 in our thread "New Cat 4 July 1st 2011"................

:cry:

It's always somebody's friend...why so? Do not rub the salt on our wounds by making such false comments..No category 5 has got the case officer ...Forget about the grant...

Your worlmate can be IT graduate but he might have applied in some other occupation.. So please come with facts ...

Well I am just as frustrated as you are mate. I am pushing the guy to forward me his grant email. He is busy at the moment. Ill will post up the email as soon as I got it. Btw its not my friend’s friend. It’s my workmate. This is a sensitive topic. I would not go through all the trouble to lie about these things….

You are very correct bro. But i meant that i couldn't see any post regarding allocating of COs after 14/09/2011 in our thread "New Cat 4 July 1st 2011"................

:cry:

Try not to worry too much! We're getting close, and does it really make a big difference to have a CO this week or maybe four weeks from now? I really think we will have a CO in October or November at the latest. And even if we would have a visa grant today (which is impossible) we would still not be able to fly before May. We need to sell the house, the kids need a chance to get used to the idea and we need to arrange a lot of things.

What I'm trying to say is: don't freak yourself out. If you don't get a CO today, you will have one within a reasonable time. No worries mate!

Try not to worry too much! We're getting close, and does it really make a big difference to have a CO this week or maybe four weeks from now? I really think we will have a CO in October or November at the latest. And even if we would have a visa grant today (which is impossible) we would still not be able to fly before May. We need to sell the house, the kids need a chance to get used to the idea and we need to arrange a lot of things.

What I'm trying to say is: don't freak yourself out. If you don't get a CO today, you will have one within a reasonable time. No worries mate!

I agree with you mate. but i expect some good news before expire my medicals and pcc.

~~~~~~~~~Good Things Come To Those Who Wait~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~