New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Guest sadupops
That's great. It must have been torturous having ABPF since 7 April with no sort of CO contact whatsoever! :no:

and.... in case anyone is wondering, nope - no sort of news for me whatsoever. :em4600:

I am in the same situation, I have been on ABPF since march 2nd and i have not heard a word from a CO. very scary for me :cry:. all documents and medicals uploaded though

Coming from someone who was in the sam e position about 7hours ago it will be fine. We were thinking exactly the same that something must be wrong. It was sooo unbearable at the end.

It will happen hope you geta positive answer from your agent:biggrin:

Thank you Jambos! I bet you feel great and relieved, hope to feel like that tomorrow or at least very soon.. When I see so many grants for high risk country applicants that applied way after us, I am sad cause it seems like DIAC forgot about us.. But very happy for everyone who get their visa no matter category or HR/LR country..

I just wanna book those darn one-way tickets:arghh:

I am in the same situation, I have been on ABPF since march 2nd and i have not heard a word from a CO. very scary for me :cry:. all documents and medicals uploaded though

Hang in there sadupops, our time is coming, even though I don't feel like it now, our dear PIO friends are helping us to get through this stressful waiting and I thank to all of you guys, you've been really great!! :wubclub:

Wow, that's two months already. That must be super frustrating! :embarrassed:

Guest NatsB
I am so tempted to go for my medicals like Camilla and Vickey to see if I get a grant. I just dont' want to spend the money in case my other documents are not accepted.... :ssign8:

Only thing is, they don't necessarily check it all before requesting meds. They only called our employer after our meds and Pcc came through.

Our only guaranteed points were for age and assessed qualification... Until we got the visa we had no idea if they had accepted our employment and experience claims.

I am so tempted to go for my medicals like Camilla and Vickey to see if I get a grant. I just dont' want to spend the money in case my other documents are not accepted.... :ssign8:

Its better to wait for CO to request medicals etc -at least you have a direct line of contact to your CO - by frontloading often your CO will never contact you and can be stuck with no one to contact if they dont grant quickly.

Also if there was something wrong I think they often give you the opportunity to withdraw application before going ahead with medicals but if you dont withdraw and they are going to refuse Im sure they request medicals before refusing.

But dont worry about it am sure it will be fine - I think everyone stresses about not getting the visa after all the work they have put in to get it.

Great Big thankyou for all your lovely messages and Congratulations Special thanks to SHandGH, NatsB, Bloomberg,Breilly, MummyMann and Eng32 for keeping us sane over the last few weeks. We were really beginning to lose it, can't tell you how relieved we are now. Good luck to all those still waiting I understand all your worries completely but hang in there it is worth it in the end.:biggrin:

Great Big thankyou for all your lovely messages and Congratulations Special thanks to SHandGH, NatsB, Bloomberg,Breilly, MummyMann and Eng32 for keeping us sane over the last few weeks. We were really beginning to lose it, can't tell you how relieved we are now. Good luck to all those still waiting I understand all your worries completely but hang in there it is worth it in the end.:biggrin:

Cheers Debbie, stay in touch now. :chatterbox:

Guest cbergenroth

Oh hi,

sorry update for cbergenroth

CO - allocation 27/3/12

Medicals finalised by immi - 26/4/12

PCC all uploaded - 1/5/12

Waiting!!!!

Arrrgh!!

Guest arunblr22

Guyz,

Please help me build some confidence...

I have applied for AFP on 10th APRIL and it reached AFP on 20th APRIL.

Please let me know the timelines for AFP, if any1 have applied recently.

AFP is the only document pending and rest all other documents are "MET".

Thanks in advance.

Guyz,

Please help me build some confidence...

I have applied for AFP on 10th APRIL and it reached AFP on 20th APRIL.

Please let me know the timelines for AFP, if any1 have applied recently.

AFP is the only document pending and rest all other documents are "MET".

Thanks in advance.

Mine took a while as well. they recieved it on the 6th of april and didnt send it until 30th of april...

Guest keisha
does anyone know the email address for team6?

[TABLE=class: cf gJ]

[TR=class: acZ]

[TD=class: gF gK, align: left][TABLE=class: cf ix, width: 830]

[TR]

[TD]adelaide.gsm.team6 at immi.gov.au

change "at" to @

and remove spaces

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TABLE=class: cf gJ]

[TR=class: acZ]

[TD=class: gF gK, align: left][TABLE=class: cf ix, width: 830]

[TR]

[TD]adelaide.gsm.team6 at immi.gov.au

change "at" to @

and remove spaces[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

thank you keisha.

Hi guys,

a little update from us.. our agent called DIAC and they said that they cannot confirm how long will it take for us to get the visa but they said that they are in final stage of checking our documents.. I guess these are good news.. :daydreaming:

It's a quiet day here, huh?!

Well at least thats some news. It can't be too much longer for you.....fingers crossed!

Yeah it is very quiet. I had high hopes for today so feel a little sad that no-one is posting.

I hope tomorrow is better

Well at least thats some news. It can't be too much longer for you.....fingers crossed!

Yeah it is very quiet. I had high hopes for today so feel a little sad that no-one is posting.

blah - I have lost hope for the rest of the week...

I read on a different forum that even January's are now being allocated ..... would be great news if I were a February applicant, but since I'm not, it's rather unpleasant news. :sad:

We've got to stay positive otherwise we will totally lose it (more so than we have already!!)

January???? Why can't they just go through the applications in order. Surely that is the easiest method.

Well just got to wait some more.....................

Thanks Jit7!! :wubclub:

and yes, we all have to stay positive (I'm saying this after feeling very sad yesterday and saddness didn't do me any good)

So chins up, mates, everyone's time will come.. :smile:

someone shared info in other forum

Unpredictable it is. I just came back from my agent who handled my case and I have personally seen 2 MARCH applicants confused.gif who have had COs assigned; as in one has been asked for PCC and Medicals and the other needs to send some documents regarding his dependants.

I initially did not believe her, but when she did show the docs i was twitch.gif

So the entire system is unpredictable.

Guest fatwu
someone shared info in other forum

Unpredictable it is. I just came back from my agent who handled my case and I have personally seen 2 MARCH applicants confused.gif who have had COs assigned; as in one has been asked for PCC and Medicals and the other needs to send some documents regarding his dependants.

I initially did not believe her, but when she did show the docs i was twitch.gif

So the entire system is unpredictable.

Hi, are they 175 applicants?

Thanks Jit7!! :wubclub:

and yes, we all have to stay positive (I'm saying this after feeling very sad yesterday and saddness didn't do me any good)

So chins up, mates, everyone's time will come.. :smile:

Well that's true.... sigh....

Things could be worse - for instance,

~~~if we were still waiting on IELTS results and having to take that dreaded test 3,4 or even 6 times and not having applied for the visa yet ~~~

~~~ Or waiting for a skills assessment that's taking too much of a long time.....~~~~

~~~~ Or passing the IELTS test after the 5th time but then getting a negative skills assessment....~~~

I guess... I guess things could be worse. :dull:

Yes, very quiet today! Medicals still not finalised even though completed 24th April. Received by DIAC as confirmed by Spire but still no change on system and still no email from CO. Must be in the slowest Team!!!! Getting really twitchy now as jobs are cropping up and registration for professional body almost complete but still no Grant. Checking emails and status like a maniac!!! The doubts are starting to set in as my mind is working overtime!!