New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Guest NatsB
NO JUST CHECKED I AM AWAKE AND IT IS TRUE...YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.:biglaugh:

Oh.. Thank goodness! I was so worried about that silly quota on family sponsored being reached!

CONGRATS :hug:

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy: you are now Purple. Good Luck!

Name: Jambos (Debbie Hilton)

Destination: Perth

Date of Visa application: 30/06/2011

Nationality: British

High / Low Risk: Low Risk

Trade / Profession: Registered Nurse

Visa Type:176 Family

Onshore / Offshore: offshore

Processing Priority Group (Category): 4

Date Medicals submitted: Booked

Date Police check submitted: Requested

Date CO assigned: 13/03/2012

Date of employment verification (If applicable): 24/04/2012

Date visa granted: 02/05/2012

Omg..............................visa approved....................cannot believe it............still in shock. Is it a dream?

Omg..............................visa approved....................cannot believe it............still in shock. Is it a dream?

Will take a while to set in. No more late nights obsessively checking your status. Many congrats Debbie!

Guest NatsB
Will take a while to set in. No more late nights obsessively checking your status. Many congrats Debbie!

Thats the weird bit... Waking up at 3am and realising there is no point checking your emails :laugh: Feels a bit like I've lost my purpose.

I don't really know what to do with myself right now - just counting down the months until we move!

YAY!!!! Jambos :wubclub::jiggy: I have been checking daily for your Visa approval, well done. Bet your over the moon!! Sooo pleased for you. Where and when are you off?

Thats the weird bit... Waking up at 3am and realising there is no point checking your emails :laugh: Feels a bit like I've lost my purpose.

I don't really know what to do with myself right now - just counting down the months until we move!

At least you have a plan Nats. I don't know where to start.:confused:

Guest wanderdownunder
Are you able to check the VEVO???

http://www.immi.gov.au/managing-australias-borders/compliance/working-legally/evo-for-visa-holders.htm

Its different form the online application status?

Sorry lebourvellec didn't reply to your post - only just finished the partying! We didn't have a TRN or password so don't appear to be able to use this option. Our grant docs were resent to us on Monday, so we have everything we need.

Hi guys,

so very happy for all of you who got their visa grants and COs. Congrats!

Still no update from me. :cry: I'm really sad that ABPF since 29/02/11 and still no visa, everything frontloaded and still nothing.. Starting to think that something's wrong although I don't know what would it be since our PCCs are OK, we're both healthy and my employers confirmed that I've been working for them in Skilled occupation for more than three years.. Really sad..

Congratulations Jambos. Well done.

SHandGH - could you please update our details on the spreadsheet - our medicals finalised 27th April and our PCCs arrived today so we are in "waiting room".

I'll be checking my e-mails every day now, so my turn now to go mad...

Guest fatwu

hi, SHandGH, as I have frontloaded both Police and Medical Checks, could you help me update the sheet? Thank you.

Name: fatwu

Destination: Sydney, NSW

Date of Visa application: 05/02/2012

Nationality: China

High / Low Risk: HR

Trade / Profession: ICT Professional

Visa Type: 175

Onshore / Offshore: Offshore

Priority Processing Group (Category): Category 4

Date Medicals submitted: 02/05/2012

Date Police check submitted: 03/04/2012

Date CO assigned:

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Guest breilly

Hey Bloomberg don't give up hope ! I was feeling the same, that something was wrong and one morning you'll wake up and it will be there," visa granted", tomorrow,s Thursdsy and look what happened last week , fingers crossed for you :-)

this goes to anyone who has had CO and were requested for further Evidence of Employment. I remember we were required to submit Evidence of Work Experience where it contains the jobs we've held, period of employment, employment status (full/part time), salary, and duties and responsibilities. Did you submit the same yet updated Work Experience Documentation?

or did you only submit payslips, bank statements for evidence of payroll, and taxation documents?

another thing, if your payroll and taxation documents are already in PDF, does DIAC accept it to be uploaded as PDF? I know that hard copies needs to be scanned and uploaded or certified for non-colored.

any response could really help a lot. thanks

Hey Bloomberg don't give up hope ! I was feeling the same, that something was wrong and one morning you'll wake up and it will be there," visa granted", tomorrow,s Thursdsy and look what happened last week , fingers crossed for you :-)

Thanks mate for your support, I've sent an email to my agent asking to contact DIAC just to make sure that there isn't any problem with our application.. we'll see tomorrow what will he reply.. and will he contact them.. :SLEEP:

When is your big move?

Hi guys,

so very happy for all of you who got their visa grants and COs. Congrats!

Still no update from me. :cry: I'm really sad that ABPF since 29/02/11 and still no visa, everything frontloaded and still nothing.. Starting to think that something's wrong although I don't know what would it be since our PCCs are OK, we're both healthy and my employers confirmed that I've been working for them in Skilled occupation for more than three years.. Really sad..

Coming from someone who was in the sam e position about 7hours ago it will be fine. We were thinking exactly the same that something must be wrong. It was sooo unbearable at the end.

It will happen hope you geta positive answer from your agent:biggrin: