New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

So the good news is turn me PINK got a case officer. The bad news they've asked for my ex husband to fill an extra form in giving permission for our son to go. They've already got a stat dec just concerned that I'm not gonna be able to get this done. He lives in south Africa, have no address or contact details for him. He's obstructive at the best of times. What should have been a happy day is turning out to be not so happy.

:-( Jen x

Hopefully I read correctly this time - so congrats on getting a CO

I hope you are able to meet the CO's request. Is there any way that you can contact your CO and explain the situation?

So the good news is turn me PINK got a case officer. The bad news they've asked for my ex husband to fill an extra form in giving permission for our son to go. They've already got a stat dec just concerned that I'm not gonna be able to get this done. He lives in south Africa, have no address or contact details for him. He's obstructive at the best of times. What should have been a happy day is turning out to be not so happy.

Hi Jen,

Congratulations for getting CO.

We got our CO on 16th April, already had medicals and now waiting for our PCCs.

Did you submit anything originally with your visa application from your son's father to move to Oz? We submitted a hand written letter from my son's father (my ex) saying that he would support him in whatever decision he makes. So far we haven't been asked from our CO to submit any additional proof or fill out any form. Mind you my son will be 16 this month (if this makes any difference as in Oz any children under 18 are classed as minors and need both parents permission).

Good luck.

Yvonne

now it looks to me as though prioritization of allocations are on a per skilled occupation within the category 4 for 175 visas.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk 2

nah, I don't think so.

Camilla is a programmer/developer - that's in the same closely related field as systems and ict analysts. (My underdegree has a major in programming).

Anyway, if that were the case, then the application system would stop accepting 175's, *or* the SOL would be revamped. To have certain "non required" occupations on the current SOL while people are able to apply for 175's under these occupations would be misleading to the general public.

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy: You are now Pink. Good Luck!

Name: midwife2005

Destination: Perth, Western Australia

Date of Visa application: 05/12/2011

Nationality: British

High / Low Risk: LR

Trade / Profession: Midwife

Visa Type: 175

Onshore / Offshore: Offshore

Processing Priority Group (Category): 4

Date Medicals submitted:

Date Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned: 01/05/2012

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Hi Jen,

Congratulations for getting CO.

We got our CO on 16th April, already had medicals and now waiting for our PCCs.

Did you submit anything originally with your visa application from your son's father to move to Oz? We submitted a hand written letter from my son's father (my ex) saying that he would support him in whatever decision he makes. So far we haven't been asked from our CO to submit any additional proof or fill out any form. Mind you my son will be 16 this month (if this makes any difference as in Oz any children under 18 are classed as minors and need both parents permission).

Good luck.

Yvonne

Thank you, it's great news. Just concerned now really. My ex husband did a statutory declaration for submission with our application so he has already given his permission, why they asking for this further form is beyond me. I know i'm going to struggle just because of the logistics the fact that he lives somewhere in south Africa doesn't help, but just another hurdle I guess.:twitcy:

And form 80:err: what is that about......jeezaloo, that'll take us forever!!

Congratulations on your case officer too.

Jen x

Hopefully I read correctly this time - so congrats on getting a CO

I hope you are able to meet the CO's request. Is there any way that you can contact your CO and explain the situation?

Lol thanks jit7.

We just need to prove that we've done everything possible to get the information from him, our agent told us to try and not worry too much about it so I'm gonna try and enjoy getting a case officer for tonight at least!

Jen x

Congratulations to those who got COs recently.:jiggy:

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 700]

[TR]

[TD]week 17[/TD]

[TD]Camilla222[/TD]

[TD]thegigg5[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]week 18[/TD]

[TD]Oppyddrum[/TD]

[TD]heidim[/TD]

[TD]Rachter[/TD]

[TD]midwife2005[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Congratulations to those who got Visa Grants recently.:jiggy:

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 900]

[TR]

[TD]week 17[/TD]

[TD]greo2908[/TD]

[TD]PSmith911[/TD]

[TD]SHandGH[/TD]

[TD]breilly[/TD]

[TD]muirzoid[/TD]

[TD]NatsB[/TD]

[TD]wanderdownunder[/TD]

[TD]OrchidD[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]week 18[/TD]

[TD]vickey1[/TD]

[TD]Camilla222[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

DIAC are officially up to October 3rd 2011 for Cat4 175 CO allocations.

State or Territory Sponsored 176 Cat4: applicants can expect to contacted by a case officer by 31 May 2012

Family Sponsored 176 Cat4 : are up to 12 September 2011 - Skilled Australian Sponsored (Family Sponsored) - allocation of Family Sponsored applications lodged in and outside Australia has been limited due to there being a low number of available visa places remaining this program year.:sad:

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.htm

Thanks for all for your contributions to the thread.:wink:

Good luck to all in the weeks ahead.

Guest mandhani

Just to share with you guys that I received an email from CO for further documents,form 80 , PCC & Medicals.

Just to share with you guys that I received an email from CO for further documents,form 80 , PCC & Medicals.

That's great. It must have been torturous having ABPF since 7 April with no sort of CO contact whatsoever! :no:

and.... in case anyone is wondering, nope - no sort of news for me whatsoever. :em4600:

That's great. It must have been torturous having ABPF since 7 April with no sort of CO contact whatsoever! :no:

and.... in case anyone is wondering, nope - no sort of news for me whatsoever. :em4600:

its beginning to become ridiculous how they can just skip people like that. i am inclined to believe that the allocation has been done but the CO has not actually made a move yet... its impossible that your case hasn't been at least given to somebody! Still holding on to this week for you anyways.

I was wondering the other day, in what numbers do COs get allocated cases? 10s? 100s?

its beginning to become ridiculous how they can just skip people like that. i am inclined to believe that the allocation has been done but the CO has not actually made a move yet... its impossible that your case hasn't been at least given to somebody! Still holding on to this week for you anyways.

I was wondering the other day, in what numbers do COs get allocated cases? 10s? 100s?

It's 1000 cases a week divided by teams. (Not sure how many teams, tho)

Officially, they're up to early October, so I can't really complain. But... I read on the other forums about a few early Novembers also not having CO's .. oh well.

Sol2Oz, it will be in a few days !

Don't lose hope..:hug:

Guest mandhani

It is ok given my friend who applied on 29th of August 2011 had ABPF 2 weeks after me and still it's ABPF for him. On the other hand I want to have it as late as possible for me provided no change in SOL to my occupation :)

Guest obelixous
Still nothing, every morning nothing.....nothing!

Were advised by DIAC routine processing could take up to 4 weeks..........ahhhhhhhh:arghh:

Apart from that pretty relaxed about the whole thing:cry:

Hey Jambos

Has your "Evidence of work experience" changed to met?

Guest Heine77

Greetings all!

As of this morning all of our requirements except for health requirements have changed to "met". Our medicals were in Sydney delivered by the courier on Monday morning. Now more waiting...

Guest keisha

hi guys!

guess I have to wait looonnngeer....

my meds has been finalised and pcc has been posted.

but hubby needs to have the TB testing and sputum culture which I read will take about 8 weeks to finish...

:((

oh well, as they said, good things come to those who wait....

but, 2 months??!!!

Guest NatsB

Last week it was Thursday and Friday that we had all the sudden movement (the teams getting their targets finished for the week?)

So fingers crossed we'll have lots of good news in the next two days