New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Good to see the grants still coming in congratulations to everyone. I was from the part 1 of this thread and have been in aus for nearly 3 months now, hang in their everyone it is worth the wait.

Good luck and keep that waiting room tidy.

Welcome back anlopa! Glad to hear you landed safely.

Bad news for all Australian Sponsored cat 5, especially VB and me, will have to wait till July and don't know if they will even keep a quota for family sponsored next year.

It is bad news for you. Do not stop hoping. Your turn will come.

Wish you all the best.

on the right top of the screen there are settings, enter the settings than on the middle of the screen left you'll find my settings - edit signature.. and there you have it! :wubclub:

I don't find the way to add my dates (Visa, PCC etc) on my profile. Please help me !:emoticon_doctor_sna

on the right top of the screen there are settings, enter the settings than on the middle of the screen left you'll find my settings - edit signature.. and there you have it! :wubclub:

Thanks a lot, Bloomberg ! :wubclub:

Besides I copied your signature 'cause we found it excellent. :jimlad:

I wish you don't mind...:em4700:

Guest vickey1
Thanks a lot, Bloomberg ! :wubclub:

Besides I copied your signature 'cause we found it excellent. :jimlad:

I wish you don't mind...:em4700:

Congratulations. Finally you got ur turn. Now u too entered the waiting room of visa grant. Hopefully it wont be too long. All the best.

Congratulations. Finally you got ur turn. Now u too entered the waiting room of visa grant. Hopefully it wont be too long. All the best.

Thanks a lot Vickey !

But still no CO, still no mail from CO...

I am sure you will have your visa granted next week !!!:biggrin:

Guest wanderdownunder

Good news, I think!...

I just received a grant notification email from my CO. However it didn't have any content or any attachments. The website seems to suggest I should have received a 'grant notification letter'. Has anyone else been in this position and what did you get through after? Did my CO forget the attachment or will I only get the letter through the post, I've emailed him back but as it's the end of the Oz working week I probably won't get a reply until end of Monday. I am a paper applicant and therefore don't have the luxury of going on-line to check a change in my status. Your wisdom please people?

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/after-you-lodge.htm

[h=2]Visa decision[/h][h=3]If the visa is approved[/h]When a visa is granted, a visa grant number is assigned to the visa. This is a unique number that is used to identify you as the holder of a valid visa in the department's computer systems.

You will receive a grant notification letter at your nominated email or postal address. This letter will confirm your visa approval, visa grant number and any conditions attached to your visa.

With no evidence of your visa approval, it is strongly recommended that you keep this letter with you when you travel to and from Australia as you may have to provide the visa grant number to the department.

Guest vickey1
Thanks a lot Vickey !

But still no CO, still no mail from CO...

I am sure you will have your visa granted next week !!!:biggrin:

Even I didnt receive any email from CO till now. As we have front loaded all the documents we may receive the grant directly. Lets wait and see.

What about the status of your documents? Are they showing met?

Guest jaffas1
Good news, I think!...

I just received a grant notification email from my CO. However it didn't have any content or any attachments. The website seems to suggest I should have received a 'grant notification letter'. Has anyone else been in this position and what did you get through after? Did my CO forget the attachment or will I only get the letter through the post, I've emailed him back but as it's the end of the Oz working week I probably won't get a reply until end of Monday. I am a paper applicant and therefore don't have the luxury of going on-line to check a change in my status. Your wisdom please people?

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/after-you-lodge.htm

[h=2]Visa decision[/h][h=3]If the visa is approved[/h]When a visa is granted, a visa grant number is assigned to the visa. This is a unique number that is used to identify you as the holder of a valid visa in the department's computer systems.

You will receive a grant notification letter at your nominated email or postal address. This letter will confirm your visa approval, visa grant number and any conditions attached to your visa.

With no evidence of your visa approval, it is strongly recommended that you keep this letter with you when you travel to and from Australia as you may have to provide the visa grant number to the department.

Congratulations! The grant notification email we received had attachments. We were not paper based though. It might be worth contacting DIAC on Monday to make sure it was not an oversight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest wanderdownunder
Congratulations! The grant notification email we received had attachments. We were not paper based though. It might be worth contacting DIAC on Monday to make sure it was not an oversight.

Thanks Jaffas1. Have already replied to our CO and he confirmed he had enclosed attachments (although no mention of resending with the reply). He must be on his weekend now which is very frustrating! So either our CO messed up or it didn't get through to us, the reason I can only speculate on. We received blank med forms in pdf format from our CO before and they got through fine. Can you tell me if the docs you received were large? Were they zipped? Just trying to eliminate all possibilities, but probably down to our CO forgetting - but then why would he not resend, doesn't make sense! I have a yahoo email address and have no probs receiving stuff usually. Thanks

Guest SunPrincess

That's great seeing another couple of visa grants........still more waiting for me though and even though it's almost the weekend and I'm sure that the DIAC don't work, I'll still be logging in and checking my status since I am completely obsessed now!

Had a really horrible and awful bad dream during the night that I got an email and at first I thought that the title said "Emigration Application receipt" so I was wondering why they've sent me a receipt since I originally paid the application fee months ago, however it actually said "Emigration Application rejection"....well, I woke up in a cold sweat with my heart thumping so I had to go and check my email just incase something had came through - nothing did come through and normally I would've been sad that I'm still in the waiting room however after that dream, I was really happy that I hadn't received anything......all this was at 4.45am by the way!

Oh, I just want all this waiting over with!!!!