New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy New Year everyone! I hope this year will bring all of us lots of joy with more PR being processed. Stay positive. Can't believe it will be 5 years of waiting for me in February. I really hope this year is THE year. Good luck all. xx

FS 886 - Lodged February 2010, Online

I am a silent follower of this form. Got my PR today.... onshore and online 886 lodged on Sept 2009. From a HR country. Hope they are going through Cat 5

application..

Congrats, pls advise details, when co was allocated? Medicals...

Thanks

Congrats, pls advise details, when co was allocated? Medicals...

Thanks

Medicals done on 22 Sept 2014. This was my second one, first done along with application back in 2009. Not certain about CO, sine I had a migration agent..no interaction with my CO.

Hi All. Happy New Year 2015 to everyone! As most of you, I'm still waiting. Lodged my application for a 475 visa on 16th December 2008!!! Unbelievable - over 6 years ago. Where has the time gone ;o). Still staying positive though and keep skyping my sister and her boyfriend in Oz. Hopefully we will all have a visa by 2016. Keeping my fingers crossed.

cat 5 subclass 475 lodged april, 2008 its been almost 7 yrs.....

Hi All. Happy New Year 2015 to everyone! As most of you, I'm still waiting. Lodged my application for a 475 visa on 16th December 2008!!! Unbelievable - over 6 years ago. Where has the time gone ;o). Still staying positive though and keep skyping my sister and her boyfriend in Oz. Hopefully we will all have a visa by 2016. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Archived