New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Enjoy guys good days are here, i the ultimate pessimist is telling you, u are all going to be processed

Come on Rahul, don't be so cruel! tell us what you know, I hope you got a CO! yes, you the ultimate pessimist is happy that means something REALLLLLY good happened, a CO, that made you write these words. PLLLLLLLLssss share what you know!

Come on Rahul, don't be so cruel! tell us what you know, I hope you got a CO! yes, you the ultimate pessimist is happy that means something REALLLLLY good happened, a CO, that made you write these words. PLLLLLLLLssss share what you know!

I wonder whether this is a practical Joke played by Rahul, however April Fool is already over :)

im on bridging C visa,, feel like want 2 go... i cant get bridging b cuz im on c.. i dont no guys,, should i just go taking a risk.. im freaking feel like done with this..

im on fxxxing C class too, i rang the dept and was told that once you leave your visa will cease and to return back you have to apply tourist visa to enter to this country.

then apply again bridging visa C, but he told me there is no guarantee that you will be given one.

so is a risk that you have to take, if you got a job here i would suggest not to.

and i understand is painful, kept us here as prisoner.

Hi guys,

just need your help to reach this petition https://www.change.org/p/family-sponser-886-please-start-processing-of-our-application in to good number's

it is not difficult if we do some effort together what we have to do at least every member's take 10 people and sign this petition from them. this way we can get good number on board. Thanks if you try.

Archived