New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi folks, would like to share some good news. I got my visa grant. :wink::laugh::jiggy::laugh:

Congrats Rahul, feel so very happy for you! this really is great news, but why were you not sharing it and just posting confusing comments! and you were prossessed so soon too, this means there is hope for all of us, something I think most of us beileve. good luck, and anyone who hears any thing pls keep us here posted to keep the spirits up.

Arshad, sorry if you felt let down in anyway, very frankly I did not want to post anything till I got the visa grant as I had been let down so may times. Again sorry to anyone who felt offended. By the way what is your time line.

Oh, no not offended, but were confused by your weird posts, I did suspect that you have been contacted by the immi but are too cautious to tell anything incase you face some disapointment, It's ok, as long as they keep picking us poor Family Sponsored and those granted post it here to tell us the good news, that's what counts. Mine is 28 Sept 2009, my passport has expired and i haven't renewed it yet cos just not feeling motivated, maybe will look into this now as you have got the good news. when do you plan to move?

Havent decided when to move. Get your passport renewed. Your are from Pakistan, if i am not mistaken.

Yes, Pakistan, HR, but no 176 has started yet, there is a long line before me........ but the grant will come when the time is right for it according to God's wish.

Hello tienlgvn,

I think the reason is that you haven't abused IMMI enough yet. Try it, it's quite fun! On a serious note, I think shortly you will also get some good news.

congrats Rahul,

I am 496 apply 31-Aug-207 but nothing happen with me?

Congrats Rahul. You were the one who was quite pessimistic but anyhow I knew that you were going to be processed very soon because you are the most elderly here ;-) God Bless

Thanks for keeping the hope up Gagan,

Is thr any chance for onshore fs 487/886 to be cleared this financial year? Due to this never ending visa wait, I am thinking to apply wife's student visa. Sh'd I apply this March or wait till end of June, if something happens.....Please advise?

Congrats Rahul, there is light at the end of the tunnel after all. To everybody else good luck and it will come sooner or later..

My ceremony is on Australia day 26 January 2015. Its been a long and hard road, but its worth it...

Archived