New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just had a loooong talk with my lawyer.Found out that we whose TRA were done three years back have to redo the whole thing again for us to apply for visa's such as ens and the option is RSMS as it doesnt require a tra.

According to my lawyer,a well known lawyer in melb told me that they(DIBP) have to process it soon as it's getting too long and that they are doing their best to get the applications processed as we the forum members are trying too. Also,the dibp is processing some 886 files from 2009 still.

Though it's not a valid information to some of you,atleast as me,you all can live up to that hope that they are getting on with it.

Cheers

well this sounds like music... I have a case officer assigned in 2008, but nothing happened since

Goodness! You are Dec 2007! I didn't know there was someone from 2007 still waiting in 176, your's must be the olderst application in this forum. do keep updated when you do get someone, boy, you really should get it this year. Good luck.

Guys, Got CO today after 7 year (496) long wait. One quick question, what evidence we can provide as proof of employment except Experience certificate ?

Hi i am also a 496 applicant lodged August 2007. May i please know your lodgement date? It's good that you have a CO already. Me still on the waiting game...

great news, table is updated, every class has moved yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps. except cat 5 lol...:biglaugh:

You just made my day mate. I was feeling a bit down after the update but i dont know your sarcasm just made me feel good.cheers fot that

You just made my day mate. I was feeling a bit down after the update but i dont know your sarcasm just made me feel good.cheers fot that

Hi,

Instead of waiting update from DIPB in this forum, every body in this forum please email immigration minister ask for an update in every single month to bring their attention on G5 applicants. They are reluctant to processing G5 application and hope we're going to withdraw our applications.

I think they are not updating but with at least one (me) getting visa and another getting CO i think they are processing.

yes thats the only thing we can think, be coz i have confirmation that 4 Subclass 176 applicants have been allocated cO'S which is from 2008

Archived