New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well well well what do we have here.Someone got their visa approved.Congratulations bro.

Called up DIBP in this morning and been advised the operator has given me the wrong information. Basically, there is no plan to process G5 886 and no timeline when they will resume processing G5 application. The operator recommended sponsor contact a member of parliament for help. Has anyone in this forum get in touch with a member of parliament ask for help before?

Called up DIBP in this morning and been advised the operator has given me the wrong information. Basically, there is no plan to process G5 886 and no timeline when they will resume processing G5 application. The operator recommended sponsor contact a member of parliament for help. Has anyone in this forum get in touch with a member of parliament ask for help before?

They've been saying that all along bro.and the operators have no idea about the processing of these since 2012

Good day guys.. Please join our group on Facebook.. we are doing the best to get the minister of immigration to know about the suffering we have had and we keep looking forward to hearing from them and seeing a positive action soon.. finger crossed :->

My brother In Australia as my sponsor wrote to Minister's office a month back and this is the reply he just got from the office:

""The department recognises the time and effort that each applicant for skilled migration has invested in their application and that they are seeking to have their applications finalized as soon as possible."

Positive news :)

My brother In Australia as my sponsor wrote to Minister's office a month back and this is the reply he just got from the office:

""The department recognises the time and effort that each applicant for skilled migration has invested in their application and that they are seeking to have their applications finalized as soon as possible."

Geez thats great.

After years of darkness, a new ray of hope.

Archived