New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

Wow you've been waiting since 2008?!? Lord have mercy...... I thought the oldest apps were in 2009....?!?! are you onshore or offshore? I see gangman has gone on the low... (we're in trouble if hes lost hope) and the group moral is very low at the moment.. we could use any hope or information at this point...

God bless us all as we wait for Australian immigration (the gate keepers to heaven) to let us in..... (currently looking for an aussi wife) any takers ????

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest prasadg

This is a general query,

There is a speculation that the Statutory Declarations provided to the Assessment are being refused by DIAC and again they are asking those on the company letterheads.

There are doubts behind this,

1. If those are not acceptable why assessment bodies accepting those?

2. If DIAC is asking again is it worth to pay VISA fees?

Since we are public sector service we could only get very basic details on the letterhead. (name,designation,permanent,pensionable). The format is stated in the Govt. Establishments Code. Apart from that any of the Govt. employee can't have a detail work reference.

So we have provided

1. Basic Work Reference letter by the Department (On the dpt. Letterhead), Appointment letter,payslips etc

2. Statutory Declaration by the immediate Supervisor with all the details of the supervisor. (appointment letter,Dept. ID,Passport,PAyslips)

Assessment done without any issue and visa fees paid and also uploaded all the relevant docs. Now i feel some doubt of the grant because of this statutory dec.

Any comment on this...

This is a general query,

There is a speculation that the Statutory Declarations provided to the Assessment are being refused by DIAC and again they are asking those on the company letterheads.

Since we are public sector service we could only get very basic details on the letterhead. (name,designation,permanent,pensionable). The format is stated in the Govt. Establishments Code. Apart from that any of the Govt. employee can't have a detail work reference.

So we have provided

1. Basic Work Reference letter by the Department (On the dpt. Letterhead), Appointment letter,payslips etc

2. Statutory Declaration by the immediate Supervisor with all the details of the supervisor. (appointment letter,Dept. ID,Passport,PAyslips)

Assessment done without any issue and visa fees paid and also uploaded all the relevant docs. Now i feel some doubt of the grant because of this statutory dec.

provided to the Assessment??

And decline it ?

Explain what you exactly mean by that ? Because stat declaration means we are declaring that we have not provided any false information to the dept. whatsoever,and it gives the right to the dibp to cancel and or take action against us if we have written that is not true.it's a form from the government.

Guest prasadg
This is a general query,

So we have provided

provided to the Assessment??

And decline it ?

Explain what you exactly mean by that ? Because stat declaration means we are declaring that we have not provided any false information to the dept. whatsoever,and it gives the right to the dibp to cancel and or take action against us if we have written that is not true.it's a form from the government.

Hi I'm Explaining about a speculation, In my case Assessment was done without any issue. I have already applied to 189 Visa alos. Visa feed paid. waiting for CO allocation.

What i wanted to know that is it true that the DIBP reject the statutory dec submitted to the Assessing authority and asking the experince letters again in the letter head?

So think now you are clear about my question.

Hi I'm Explaining about a speculation, In my case Assessment was done without any issue. I have already applied to 189 Visa alos. Visa feed paid. waiting for CO allocation.

What i wanted to know that is it true that the DIBP reject the statutory dec submitted to the Assessing authority and asking the experince letters again in the letter head?

So think now you are clear about my question.

Well, statuatory declaration is a form.it's pretty much standard,as it's from the government it's not to worry about.And as for the job experience ,letter head is preferable not a neccesity

Guest prasadg

Well, statuatory declaration is a form.it's pretty much standard,as it's from the government it's not to worry about.And as for the job experience ,letter head is preferable not a neccesity

Thank you very much. Coz i was feeling not good because of this.

I supplied Basic work reference from the Department in the Department letterhead and a statutory declaration from division head to details work done.. So you would think those are enough?

Hi Vandir,

How reliable is your source? I havent heard any single soul getting a CO recently for priority 5.

he is very reliable, first my agent didnt believe what i got know, then i gave him his contact number and requested him to call him, which he did, the source said the samething to my agent, afterwards my agent confirmed to me that they are allocating although i have not got a co, we should hear something very soon. Due to confidential reasons the source didnt give the names of his clients. My only worry hear his is immi allocating files randomly be coz the sources 3 clients are in 2008 and the other one in 2010.

he is very reliable, first my agent didnt believe what i got know, then i gave him his contact number and requested him to call him, which he did, the source said the samething to my agent, afterwards my agent confirmed to me that they are allocating although i have not got a co, we should hear something very soon. Due to confidential reasons the source didnt give the names of his clients. My only worry hear his is immi allocating files randomly be coz the sources 3 clients are in 2008 and the other one in 2010.

It is true.they are allocating random files like abnoxiously random files.because my agent said the same thing.and i'm with avery good lawyer

It is true.they are allocating random files like abnoxiously random files.because my agent said the same thing.and i'm with avery good lawyer

HERE is the message which my lawyer has sent to GSM -Adelaide

Dear Manager

Applicant: ...........

This application was lodged on the 15th August 2008, under subclass 176.

I understand from a RMA colleague that some of his clients’ applications under this subclass have been allocated to a case officer.

Please can you provide a status report or an indication when this application might be allocated, given that it was lodged 6.5 years ago.

The applicant is extremely anxious, to say the least, that his application should be allocated.

Thank you for your assistance in this matter.

Kind Regards

Unquote

this letter will catch them off guard if they are allocating files randomly

HERE is the message which my lawyer has sent to GSM -Adelaide

Dear Manager

Applicant: ...........

This application was lodged on the 15th August 2008, under subclass 176.

I understand from a RMA colleague that some of his clients’ applications under this subclass have been allocated to a case officer.

Please can you provide a status report or an indication when this application might be allocated, given that it was lodged 6.5 years ago.

The applicant is extremely anxious, to say the least, that his application should be allocated.

Thank you for your assistance in this matter.

Kind Regards

Unquote

this letter will catch them off guard if they are allocating files randomly

I have a 176 client who just clocked up a 5 year wait from the people who published the following:

Client Service Charter

Our Client Service Charter explains our service commitment to you. We are committed to service delivery that is timely, open and accountable, and responsive to your needs. The Charter explains how you can help us and how you can provide feedback or make a complaint. You can read our Client Service Charter on our website, or in a printed copy available from any of our offices.

Service satisfaction

The department remains committed to ensuring that all clients, both in Australia and overseas, receive not only fair and reasonable treatment, but also an efficient standard of service that is sensitive to each client's needs.

To provide a compliment, complaint or suggestion you can:

• telephone the Global Feedback Unit (toll-free within Australia) on 13 31 77 during business hours

complete a feedback form online at http://www.immi.gov.au

write to the Manager, Global Feedback Unit, Reply Paid 241, Melbourne Vic 3001 Australia

contact us directly through any of our offices.

I have a 176 client who just clocked up a 5 year wait from the people who published the following:

Client Service Charter

Our Client Service Charter explains our service commitment to you. We are committed to service delivery that is timely, open and accountable, and responsive to your needs. The Charter explains how you can help us and how you can provide feedback or make a complaint. You can read our Client Service Charter on our website, or in a printed copy available from any of our offices.

Service satisfaction

The department remains committed to ensuring that all clients, both in Australia and overseas, receive not only fair and reasonable treatment, but also an efficient standard of service that is sensitive to each client's needs.

To provide a compliment, complaint or suggestion you can:

• telephone the Global Feedback Unit (toll-free within Australia) on 13 31 77 during business hours

complete a feedback form online at www.immi.gov.au

write to the Manager, Global Feedback Unit, Reply Paid 241, Melbourne Vic 3001 Australia

contact us directly through any of our offices.

@WRussel, thanks for sharing this. Clearly DIAC has failed all of us regarding upholding their own charter but the problem is that who holds the department and politicians accountable to the charter? Is there an ombudsman that we can complain to?

DIAC will stay put with their stubborn behaviour despite several compelling requests to them to give up their this discriminatory behaviour towards cat5 applicatnts..

Only few sporadic cat5 will hear good news in coming years...

Gov will not process all of them any sooner..(Reliable source of info!)

Biggest mockery ever happened in Immi history of Aust which shows the spineless and indecisive nature of Immi..

Good luck is all one can say to those still stuck where dictatorial attitude of some deps in a democratic country still flourishes.....

DIAC will stay put with their stubborn behaviour despite several compelling requests to them to give up their this discriminatory behaviour towards cat5 applicatnts..

Only few sporadic cat5 will hear good news in coming years...

Gov will not process all of them any sooner..(Reliable source of info!)

Biggest mockery ever happened in Immi history of Aust which shows the spineless and indecisive nature of Immi..

Good luck is all one can say to those still stuck where dictatorial attitude of some deps in a democratic country still flourishes.....

I got the same messge. goodluck w8ting pple. these bastards dnt give rats ass!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::embarrassed:

I got the same messge. goodluck w8ting pple. these bastards dnt give rats ass!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::embarrassed:

Guys

Called DIAC today and inquired about Subclass 176 which i have lodged under , this is the very words they said

"This Subclass is under consideration, case officers will be assigned in due course" . i have also asked my lawyer to write to them and inquire he did friday, awaiting reply

That's the most positive answer I have heard from diac in years. All other previous answers where that our subclass was not being processed....

I agree. last time I called them, they said they cant tell when my case will be processed as it all it depends on ministerial direction.

Guys

Called DIAC today and inquired about Subclass 176 which i have lodged under , this is the very words they said

"This Subclass is under consideration, case officers will be assigned in due course" . i have also asked my lawyer to write to them and inquire he did friday, awaiting reply

It sounds like DIAC uses different wording, it doesn't mean they're processing G5 applications at this stage.

I agree. last time I called them, they said they cant tell when my case will be processed as it all it depends on ministerial direction.

So it depends on ministerial direction... There is a new Minister of Immigration who had been in the position for only a couple of weeks. Is he fully aware of situation of the category 5 applications yet? We can't be sure. I bet the Immigration Director does not consider our category a priority matter to discuss on a meeting with the Minister. That's why submitting the letter proposed by VANDIR1 on 28/01/2015 is a very good idea. It just states our current situation in an appropriate language. Maybe we won't get a immediate response, but if that is the case (the Minister not being aware of our situation yet) we could at least catch his attention and create some awareness.

Everyone in this thread, should send that communication to the Minister and if in the future they change the Minister again, then we should send these communications again.

I already sent that email to the new minister.

yes, its a good idea to send letters to the minister so that he gets bombarded with emails, i have sent a reminder as followup of my e amil ,gonna send a reminder again next week until i get a reply, also may be they are not replying since they are procesing at a very slow pace as Rahul said , so dont want to put it in writing

Archived