New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, not all. The immi is testing our patience but I can wait forever, I will not withdraw my case. I will test their patience now. I will carry on with my life as I know one day they have to process our case. Even "endless waiting" got visa so can I.

Hello friends, just wanna inform you guys that Immi department is allocating the case officers to 886FS cases. I have got my file opened on 20th Nov 2014. I applied in DEC 2011 FS886. So, don't loose your hope and don't withdraw your applications and soon you will be contacted by Immi. I posted this information because I use to see posts here about applications. So, get ready for good call.

Rahul, I think they have now start clearing all application which were hanging there for long time. So, after 886 or may be they have already started other sub classes too. So, you will get some information about your application very soon. Good luck buddy.

Hi Inderravinder, thank you so much for bringing our hopes up. God bless!

Hello friends, just wanna inform you guys that Immi department is allocating the case officers to 886FS cases. I have got my file opened on 20th Nov 2014. I applied in DEC 2011 FS886. So, don't loose your hope and don't withdraw your applications and soon you will be contacted by Immi. I posted this information because I use to see posts here about applications. So, get ready for good call.

Congrats Inder

BTW I applied 487 fs onshore in may 2010 but haven't heard anything yet.....You said u applied in 2011....I think they have started random allocations again.....

thanks cover your support..

our petition is supported by MIGRATION ALLIANCE ...IF YOU AT END OF ARTICALE THEIR IS LINK FOR PETATION

GO FOR THIS LINK............http://migrationalliance.com.au/immigration-daily-news/entry/2014-11-does-dibp-owe-priority-5-applicants-a-moral-obligation-to-process-their-applications.html

THEN WHY YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THIS JUST CLINK BUTTON AND SIGN IN.

http://www.change.org/p/family-sponser-886-please-start-processing-of-our-application?share_id=DVguUdtJiB&utm_campaign=share_button_action_box&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition#

PLAESE NEED MORE SUPPROTER ON BOARD.......DEAR FRIEND'S THIS IS GOOD SIGN FOR US.........

Signed my bit.

RR2014 withdrawing is not an option as we dont get our money back. But i was talking about our hopes and moral. I am already 45, not so sure would be interested at going when i am 50. Just expressing my views.

agreed with you don't withdrawn your application as there is no harm just leave it as it is.

and i couldn't agree more when you said "moral of the whole group is broken and most have given up."

have you consider submitting another application?

Rahul, I think they have now start clearing all application which were hanging there for long time. So, after 886 or may be they have already started other sub classes too. So, you will get some information about your application very soon. Good luck buddy.

Hi Ravinder

it sounds bit weirded as m 886FS too and applied in March 2010 so that way I she have been allocated before you.

Also DIBP website page shows allocation date upto dec 2009 and u mentioned u applied in 2011 so there is more than 1 year gap... Sound bit unrealistic

Look guys, I shared some information with you people because I am one of you, who used to see any update on the website about FS886 application. And I am not going to reply everyone's question here and I am not going to insist the people who don't belive in my statement. But, I just hAve done my medical today and will update once again with outcome.

Hello Mr Cover, I didn't apply online. So, I don't have immi account. My application was lodged by immi lawyer and he deals with immi department on behalf of me. And my lawyer did send me the email which he received from case officer for requesting medical and police clearence. So, I have provided all my documents to them now and waiting for reply from case officer.

Hi Ravinder

it sounds bit weirded as m 886FS too and applied in March 2010 so that way I she have been allocated before you.

Also DIBP website page shows allocation date upto dec 2009 and u mentioned u applied in 2011 so there is more than 1 year gap... Sound bit unrealistic

I applied 487 fs in may 2010 and still waiting.....no news till now Veeru 886

Archived