New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gurbrinder

many many congratulations Bajwa Saab .you deserve that hope u have a speedy grant and happybirthday too.

Guest indaussie
How will I do my baby's medical without medical. I do'nt think one can include new member into file without passport...

Hi bro VB, conrats n belated happy bthday. You can talk to your cos to get extension . Explain everything and I am pretty sure that he will give you extension . Anyways good luck.

Push SA to sent Form 1100 immediately [ email: gsm.sa@sa.gov.au ]

Refer your present communication with DIAC about about missing Form 1100

You can call then +61 (8) 8303 2420, Mon-Fri 9am-5pm ACT

Meantime you can sent your copy (Form 1100) to DIAC with corresponding mail.

Hope it will help

Dear friends,

I had sent a mail to DIAC regarding my State sponsorship. i have received it but DIAC hasnt. Pl. guide me on this below mail and How do i contact south australia for the same?

I can confirm that the department expects to allocate all onhand state or territory sponsored applications with an approved nomination by 31 May 2012. Unfortunately as previously advised in my earlier response to you the department has not received a Form 1100 from your nominating state or territory to formally validate their sponsorship of your application and will not be allocated until this has been received.

You will need to contact the relevant state authorities and arrange for them to send this form to the department.

I can not believe...

Someone please pinch me...

MY FILE HAS BEEN ALLOCATED TO CASE OFFICER..

TODAY IS B'DAY... THIS IS AGIFT FROM DIAC ON MY B'DAY..

I HAVE BEEN ASKED TO SUBMIT MEDICAL, PCC AND FORM 80.....

HARD TO TYPE.. I WILL BE IN CONACT WTIH YOU GUYS SOON.

Finally, VB. See, no point being pessimist previously. Congrats and all the best!

Well,

I was holding my breath since I got call from my agent that I have case officer. Now I am breathing normally friends.

The news is that I got a case officer on 11 May 2012. And case officer is a lady from team 4. She has requested for medical, PCC and form 80. Now the big deal is the passport of my new born my one year old kid and PCC.

My question is it mandatory to attach the passport of one year old baby?

I have 28 days to submit everything.

Thanks to everyone who pray for me on this forum. And I am really sorry if I hurt someone. Anyways I am holding myself from any kind of celeberation until I recieve any decision.

hello bajwaji, congrats. i being a nov 2008 FS 475 applicant used to always think of your case and encourage myself that see a 2007 applicant is still waiting. now that you have a case officer and am pretty confident that you will get your visa, i pretty upbeat that soon we also shall hear something about long pending cases. all the best bajwaji.

e f

Thanks Ricky,

But nearest date for appointment is 26 May. So if I apply on 26 May ,I am afraid how will I get the passport in one week. 6 June is the last date. Medical is only done while I have passport of my litle one. System has become very comborsome after they started these Passport Kendras....

my 2nd daughter whose 8 months old got her passport in 12 days flat. reason being no police verification is needed for minors.so go for it.maybe you can request the co for an extension stating this minor hurdle.

Hey VB! That is surely the best news I have heard in ages. HUUUGGGGEEEE CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! WHAT FANTASTIC NEWS!!!! We will defo all need to have this Cat 5 party in Oz, just waiting to get my CO hopefully soon. Where in Oz are you heading by the way? All the very best of Luck to you and your young family!!

Hey VB! That is surely the best news I have heard in ages. HUUUGGGGEEEE CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! WHAT FANTASTIC NEWS!!!! We will defo all need to have this Cat 5 party in Oz, just waiting to get my CO hopefully soon. Where in Oz are you heading by the way? All the very best of Luck to you and your young family!!

Thank you.... Well, I will be heading to Melbourne if I get the decision.

Great. We'll hopefully be heading to Mornington on the Mornington Peninsula (this is where my sister lives). About an hours' drive from Melbourne. Fingers crossed they'll get to me soon - I applied visa 475 on 16 December 2008! So have been waiting quite a while. Please keep us posted of how it's going. You've become quite an icon on this forum. Good Luck to all of us :hug:

Great. We'll hopefully be heading to Mornington on the Mornington Peninsula (this is where my sister lives). About an hours' drive from Melbourne. Fingers crossed they'll get to me soon - I applied visa 475 on 16 December 2008! So have been waiting quite a while. Please keep us posted of how it's going. You've become quite an icon on this forum. Good Luck to all of us :hug:

I think it's too much.... Yes , I would like to pray from GOD that every one should get the fair deal. Well, waiting for something for such a long time is not a fair deal. Anyways, NOw ALL IS WELL.......Sometimes things work this way.

I think it's too much.... Yes , I would like to pray from GOD that every one should get the fair deal. Well, waiting for something for such a long time is not a fair deal. Anyways, NOw ALL IS WELL.......Sometimes things work this way.

Hi VB, do you think DIAC started allocating FS applicantd? As they stated FS are on hold this financial year. We will never know with them

my fellow cat5's, in anticipation of the possible processing of cat5s by end May i would like to solicit advice from anyone because my daughter will turn 18 next month on what to do to prove that she is still our dependent and should remain part of our visa application. i understand she will also be required to prove English proficiency. Would it be sufficient to show that she studied in a high school and is studying in a university that uses both English as medium of instructions in lieu of the IELTS? I hope to hear your thoughts on this.

Of course I will not forget extending my greetings to VB for getting his CO at last. Congrats VB and I wish you'll get your long overdue visa asap..cheers! 3jps.

Guest leoj76

fantastic news... big congratulation to virtual bawja!!!!!!!!!

this give us a lot of hope!!!!!!

Guest VickyMel

Wooooooooooo! Congratulations on you CO VB that is wonderful news I am so pleased for you.

Does your CO know you have a baby - let them know and they can tell you what you need to provide.

They have the ability to extend the 28 days if necessary.

I think they will probably need you to get a passport for your child (unless it is on your passport?) as they will need to grant the visa on its passport number.

Again hurray and congratulations.

I think it should be my turn to get a CO now as my date of application (17 June 2009)is between:

AsIwish1216 - Date of Application: 4 June 2009

PUNJABI - Date of Application: 22 June 2009

Eagerly waiting!! :))

Good luck to all!

Guest Stuck
Wooooooooooo! Congratulations on you CO VB that is wonderful news I am so pleased for you.

Does your CO know you have a baby - let them know and they can tell you what you need to provide.

They have the ability to extend the 28 days if necessary.

I think they will probably need you to get a passport for your child (unless it is on your passport?) as they will need to grant the visa on its passport number.

Again hurray and congratulations.

Hi Vicky,

Can you tell me what you mean by extending the 28 day rule? do we have to let Dimia know about cange of circumstances within 28 days? i have had a baby 3 weeks ago and have a case officer...should i let them know now?

Hi Vicky,

Can you tell me what you mean by extending the 28 day rule? do we have to let Dimia know about cange of circumstances within 28 days? i have had a baby 3 weeks ago and have a case officer...should i let them know now?

There is no 28 day rule, but its always good if you let CO or DIAC know as soon as circumstances changes !!

Archived