New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

I think it should be my turn to get a CO now as my date of application (17 June 2009)is between:

AsIwish1216 - Date of Application: 4 June 2009

PUNJABI - Date of Application: 22 June 2009

Eagerly waiting!! :))

Good luck to all !!

HANG ON MATE, I m 17 MAY 2009, ONSHORE, 885 .. SO i think its my turn now !! what u say guys !! Fingers Cross!!

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HANG ON MATE, I m 17 MAY 2009, ONSHORE, 885 .. SO i think its my turn now !! what u say guys !! Fingers Cross!!

Haha It will be interesting to see who gets it first! I am sure your CO is due any time now.

What is your nominated occupation if you don't mind me asking? I am Engineers & Building Professionals NEC

Congrats VB! I know that you have had a long journey and wish you a very speedy grant :biggrin: Good to know that DIMIA is still allocating family sponsored applicants :biggrin:

New financial year is upon us...cannot wait for the new migration program to begin!

Haha It will be interesting to see who gets it first! I am sure your CO is due any time now.

What is your nominated occupation if you don't mind me asking? I am Engineers & Building Professionals NEC

COOK, 1 year Experience !!

I had applied state sponsorship for South Australia in June 2009 through an agent but he did not provide the details thru online tracking system to DIAC(this i came to know today). DIAC informed me that they havent received my 1100 form. As per the latest update in DIAC if i'm state sponsored(visa subclass 475) i'm eligible for getting allocated by 31st may 2012. Hence i wrote to South Australia and this is the reply i got from them. Does this reply mean that my application is not state sponsored anymore and if so what are my options?will my application be ever get processed? Pl guide

Dear Praisy, You will be aware that the sponsorship approval had a validity period and you were required to lodge the visa application with DIAC within that time AND to enter the TRN (or BCC) number into the Online Application System. While a date for entry of the TRN number was not specifically indicated it would be expected that this will occur within a ‘reasonable’ period after visa application lodgement. This application was approved for State Sponsorship on the 09/6/2009 and the visa application was lodged within the sponsorship validity period, however as you did not provide the DIAC visa lodgement details via the online client tracking system and the details were not received by Immigration SA via email, the Form 1100 (confirmation of sponsorship) was unable to be generated by Immigration SA and sent to DIAC before the occupational lists changed.A form 1100 was generated on the 7/2/2011, in the interest of natural justice, Immigration SA gained access into the System and entered the TRN/BCC number as requested. This enabled the Form 1100 to be generated and forwarded to DIAC. DIAC have acknowledged that the Form 1100 was sent from Immigration SA on 01/3/2011, but due to the occupation not being on the SSML have not accepted the sponsorship nomination. Regards,

Well,

I was holding my breath since I got call from my agent that I have case officer. Now I am breathing normally friends.

The news is that I got a case officer on 11 May 2012. Thanks to everyone who pray for me on this forum. And I am really sorry if I hurt someone. Anyways I am holding myself from any kind of celeberation until I recieve any decision.

Many congrats Bajwa ji, as someone rightly said in one of the posts that you are a symbol of hope to all of us here in cat 5. Really, since they announced doing FS after July, being a FS, i had started feeling very down and with only 4200, i was wondering if my turn will even come in 2012-13 or not. though it will be 3 years for me in Sept, the wait was starting to feel too much). but reading about you getting a CO I already feel so much better.

may you get a grant soon and hope you have a bright future ahead,

Guest kingsley

Hi Guys, I applied my 885 visa in Aug 2009 and according to the current progress, I believe I will be allocated with a CO within half a year. I am thinking of getting the body check done as well as AFP check. Just one question to ask, with the police check, which one of the following should I do?

$45.00 for each National Police Check application from a government department or an individual.

$45.00 for each National Police Check application from a non-government organisation (eg: commercial entities like brokers, migration agents etc)

$145.00 for a fingerprint and National Police Check application, where fingerprints are taken and processed by the AFP.

$105.00 for a fingerprint and National Police Check application where fingerprints are supplied to the AFP on application.

Any help would be appreciated, as I really don't want to waste money for things that are not required.

Thanks heaps,

Guest xslayer
Hi Guys, I applied my 885 visa in Aug 2009 and according to the current progress, I believe I will be allocated with a CO within half a year. I am thinking of getting the body check done as well as AFP check. Just one question to ask, with the police check, which one of the following should I do?

$45.00 for each National Police Check application from a government department or an individual.

$45.00 for each National Police Check application from a non-government organisation (eg: commercial entities like brokers, migration agents etc)

$145.00 for a fingerprint and National Police Check application, where fingerprints are taken and processed by the AFP.

$105.00 for a fingerprint and National Police Check application where fingerprints are supplied to the AFP on application.

Any help would be appreciated, as I really don't want to waste money for things that are not required.

Thanks heaps,

its 45AUD for the national police check. also don't forget to put your code number 33 at the top right hand side box. I wasted 45 aud previously as I wasn't aware of that :wacko:

they released me standard disclosure instead of a full disclosure..

Guest kingsley
its 45AUD for the national police check. also don't forget to put your code number 33 at the top right hand side box. I wasted 45 aud previously as I wasn't aware of that :wacko:

they released me standard disclosure instead of a full disclosure..

Thanks a lot. It's very useful especially with the code number. :D

Just Called DIAC, they said you have been allocated the CO...but didn't tell me the name or team number, Even Date of allocation is not confirmed !! The operator told that you will be contacted by the CO if needed after the initial Assessment of your Application..GOOD NEWS..

Still curious to know when he sends me an email !!

17MAY 2009, 885, COOK !!

Just Called DIAC, they said you have been allocated the CO...but didn't tell me the name or team number, Even Date of allocation is not confirmed !! The operator told that you will be contacted by the CO if needed after the initial Assessment of your Application..GOOD NEWS..

17MAY 2009, 885, COOK !!

DIAC definitely on the roll with onshore 885 applications.

17MAY 2009, 885, COOK !!

COOLLLL!!!! am i going to color your timeline now????? so excitedd!!!!

I had applied state sponsorship for South Australia in June 2009 through an agent but he did not provide the details thru online tracking system to DIAC(this i came to know today). DIAC informed me that they havent received my 1100 form. As per the latest update in DIAC if i'm state sponsored(visa subclass 475) i'm eligible for getting allocated by 31st may 2012. Hence i wrote to South Australia and this is the reply i got from them. Does this reply mean that my application is not state sponsored anymore and if so what are my options?will my application be ever get processed? Pl guide

Dear Praisy, You will be aware that the sponsorship approval had a validity period and you were required to lodge the visa application with DIAC within that time AND to enter the TRN (or BCC) number into the Online Application System. While a date for entry of the TRN number was not specifically indicated it would be expected that this will occur within a ‘reasonable’ period after visa application lodgement. This application was approved for State Sponsorship on the 09/6/2009 and the visa application was lodged within the sponsorship validity period, however as you did not provide the DIAC visa lodgement details via the online client tracking system and the details were not received by Immigration SA via email, the Form 1100 (confirmation of sponsorship) was unable to be generated by Immigration SA and sent to DIAC before the occupational lists changed.A form 1100 was generated on the 7/2/2011, in the interest of natural justice, Immigration SA gained access into the System and entered the TRN/BCC number as requested. This enabled the Form 1100 to be generated and forwarded to DIAC. DIAC have acknowledged that the Form 1100 was sent from Immigration SA on 01/3/2011, but due to the occupation not being on the SSML have not accepted the sponsorship nomination. Regards,

hi prussu.. thats very sad... did u ask them whats the best way to do and did u tell them ur reasons too?

in my case, i always make sure with the diac they get every document needed to be sent to them... i always ask them if they received this and that and confirm always coz a confirmation email is surely an evidence just in case somethings wrong with them

Guest indaussie
Hi Guys ,

IS it toooo early to have a afp checks as i am 2009 sept applicant:no:

No it's not . If DIAC keep its current speed( I m sure they will) , you will hear from co in less then 2 months so it's good to afp upfront . I will recommend you to do Indian Pcc first as it can take 1 week to 2 months.

No it's not . If DIAC keep its current speed( I m sure they will) , you will hear from co in less then 2 months so it's good to afp upfront . I will recommend you to do Indian Pcc first as it can take 1 week to 2 months.

thanks for answering to my question Indeaussie ..but now days indian pc is in between 15 days...some one told me ..

:dull:

Guest AsIwish1216

Hi guys,

I need some advice.

I was asked to undergo additional medical tests before my PR could be granted and I was told by my local doctor that all test results come back normal. Now I am just waiting for a senior doctor from Medibank to view the results and inform my CO of that situation. However, it already been 10 days and apparetnly all doctors are just too busy to view the results. Should I call Medibank and push them a little bit? Be patient is really not my thing....

17MAY 2009, 885, COOK !!

Big Congratulations!!!

Guest indaussie
thanks for answering to my question Indeaussie ..but now days indian pc is in between 15 days...some one told me ..

:dull:

Yea In most cases it 15 days but up to 8 weeks so I think it good to do it first if have no plans to travel.

17MAY 2009, 885, COOK !!

What a fantastic new!!

- Did you just happen to ring DIMIA to find out about your application status?

- Did you see any change in your online lodged application?

Good Luck!

Archived