New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

I have a question. I'm hoping I can get some answers via this forum. Just spoke to my agent, he said he's received a mail requesting for medicals and pcc's. My husband and I are from Mumbai, India. However because of his job we moved to Noida, Delhi. We've been here for about eight months. DIAC was informed about the change. The address on both our passports is Mumbai, which is our permanent address. We have a rental place in Noida. My question is where do we get the medicals and pcc's done? Do we do it in Mumbai(which is what we would be more comfortable with) or do we have to get in done in Noida? We don't have any address proof for Noida, apart from the rental agreement, which I'm guessing is required for the pcc's. :confused:

Any help would be highly appreciated.

The Medical Examination has nothing to do with your residential address or City or State or even Country !! So you can undergo Medical anywhere either in Mumbai or New Delhi, NCR !! Its Just that those Hospitals is authorized to do medicals for Migration Purpose !! What is your permanent address, get the PCC done from that place..!!

If your address on the passport is of MUMBAI and also in actual thats you real address, then you are recommended to do both PCC and Medicals from MUMBAI !!

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
QUESTION FOR ADMIN:

Can we have a permanent link to timeline somewhere ? So that we dont have to scroll down the pages to see the updated TIMELINES ??

Can anyone answer that ?

It may not be possible. As this is just a thread.

But you can ask someone who posts regularly to have a link at the bottom of their post. I have seen lot of people have summary of their application at the bottom of their post. Just an idea??

Guest Costa13
The Medical Examination has nothing to do with your residential address or City or State or even Country !! So you can undergo Medical anywhere either in Mumbai or New Delhi, NCR !! Its Just that those Hospitals is authorized to do medicals for Migration Purpose !! What is your permanent address, get the PCC done from that place..!!

If your address on the passport is of MUMBAI and also in actual thats you real address, then you are recommended to do both PCC and Medicals from MUMBAI !!

Phew!! Thats a relief coz we are most comfortable with Mumbai. Will be going to Mumbai soon to get things done. Our permanent address is Mumbai. Thanks for the advice dhawan. Was certain I could find an answer on this forum!

Guest lilen

any1 knows how long does it take to grant visa after submitting PCC and medical as requested? seeems like its gonna take a while.. don't wanna wait anymore as i have already waited so long.:::(((:em4600:

I think I do have a case officer coz the docs show met apart from medicals which show requested and my husbands work experience which still shows required. Still waiting to hear from my agent though. Might just give him a call today. We are sooooooooooo excited!!!! After nearly 2 years its finally happening!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats again.

Make sure to do medical under eHealth system. Seems some chaos on HOC/Global Health with paper base medicals

Cheers

any1 knows how long does it take to grant visa after submitting PCC and medical as requested? seeems like its gonna take a while.. don't wanna wait anymore as i have already waited so long.:::(((:em4600:

My documents + medical results reached CO on the 18th of April. Still waiting for the grant. So yes, I think it takes over a month.

OP mlsdq has kept link of google dox at first post of fist page!

everybody can add their timelines at signature!!

Congrats for getting your CO

QUESTION FOR ADMIN:

Can we have a permanent link to timeline somewhere ? So that we dont have to scroll down the pages to see the updated TIMELINES ??

Can anyone answer that ?

Guest lilen
My documents + medical results reached CO on the 18th of April. Still waiting for the grant. So yes, I think it takes over a month.

Did you try to contact CO by any chance? shudn't take so long if everything is fulfilled..

Guest lilen
Yes I did. I got the standard response ... "We are waiting for external checks".

hope u get the grant soon mate.. its just too frustrating to wait again after getting CO and submitting all the required documents they asked for.

QUESTION FOR ADMIN:

Can anyone answer that ?

hi dhawan,

i put the timeline link in my signature before i had a CO before.. and now the signature number of characters is limited and i need to put the co allocation and stuff info on my signature so i deleted the timeline link on my signature coz it exceeds the number of required characters...

you can just simple bookmark our timeline

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Am6LezweeZSFdFNCajhjRGp6OGduRkJKenc5Z0Q2U3c

thats what i do

thanks

i cant find your timeline in our sheets?

I have a question. I'm hoping I can get some answers via this forum. Just spoke to my agent, he said he's received a mail requesting for medicals and pcc's. My husband and I are from Mumbai, India. However because of his job we moved to Noida, Delhi. We've been here for about eight months. DIAC was informed about the change. The address on both our passports is Mumbai, which is our permanent address. We have a rental place in Noida. My question is where do we get the medicals and pcc's done? Do we do it in Mumbai(which is what we would be more comfortable with) or do we have to get in done in Noida? We don't have any address proof for Noida, apart from the rental agreement, which I'm guessing is required for the pcc's. :confused:

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Did your CO asked for Form 80 again?

Guest Costa13
Did your CO asked for Form 80 again?

He didn't ask for Form 80, but when the first diac update stating state sponsorship would be processed by 31st May 2012 happened, my agent sent us Form 80 and uploaded it I guess.

Guest Leo Nard

hi can u add me

applied 886 cook FS 29 july 2009 onshore,

High risk country

no case officer yet but "application being processed further" 2 months ago?

waittttttttttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng :arghh:

hi can u add me

applied 886 cook FS 29 july 2009 onshore,

High risk country

no case officer yet but "application being processed further" 2 months ago?

waittttttttttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng :arghh:

added thanks!

surely by july it will rain COsssssssssssssss

Hi MLSDQ/Dhawan,

You are our senior members so I would like to ask you if you have any idea when FS offshore P5 176 cases gonna start. Right now it says "yet to Start". However, DIAC says that SS will be done by 31st May 2012. Please advice.

one more very important question....i dont have a CO can i still do the medicals and pcc and afp.if yes where to send all these things

because someone told me that we can do in advance and upload it .but where do we upload?....could please someone help me thanks

Hi MLSDQ/Dhawan,You are our senior members so I would like to ask you if you have any idea when FS offshore P5 176 cases gonna start. Right now it says "yet to Start". However, DIAC says that SS will be done by 31st May 2012. Please advice.
My only idea is that, i think FS apps will be processed soon, if not these days but surely in the next financial year in july. VB's co as he is a FS applicant is a clear indication that FS is not far to be looked upon... So lets just wait for your turn.. Im so positive its gonna be soon.They cant just process FS for 496 ALONE. It must be to all visa class... Just the time is the question...But please be positive, july is the best time to see the real status when the quota is being imposed again as planned for this financial year.Lets a little while this time.. And be positive!!!

Archived