New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

I can not believe...

Someone please pinch me...

MY FILE HAS BEEN ALLOCATED TO CASE OFFICER..

TODAY IS B'DAY... THIS IS AGIFT FROM DIAC ON MY B'DAY..

I HAVE BEEN ASKED TO SUBMIT MEDICAL, PCC AND FORM 80.....

HARD TO TYPE.. I WILL BE IN CONACT WTIH YOU GUYS SOON.

wow finally,VB congrats!!!! this is the moment i am waiting! this is very good news! this gave me hope even more!!! :biggrin: by the way, have a very happy birthday!!

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can not believe...

Congrats!!! It also means 496 has commenced

VB - I have not posted for months but check in regularly on Cat 5 progress.

Your post is well worth logging on for! Fantastic news. Hope the rest of the process is quick, painless and very rewarding.

Many congratulations and have a very Happy Birthday xx

I can not believe...

wohhhhoooo there it is..the biggest news..Finally Mr VB gets a CO..wat news...awsome..congrats mate..wish you a speedy grant..the land of kangaroos awaits you.

I can not believe...

Amazing!! Great news, really pleased for you VB!

Well,

I was holding my breath since I got call from my agent that I have case officer. Now I am breathing normally friends.

The news is that I got a case officer on 11 May 2012. And case officer is a lady from team 4. She has requested for medical, PCC and form 80. Now the big deal is the passport of my new born my one year old kid and PCC.

My question is it mandatory to attach the passport of one year old baby?

I have 28 days to submit everything.

Thanks to everyone who pray for me on this forum. And I am really sorry if I hurt someone. Anyways I am holding myself from any kind of celeberation until I recieve any decision.

Guest akerai

As priority 5 applicants have suffered so much including myself im 176 family sponsored i pray for VB for grant as 2007 is long period. It will be a positive start for me as well.

Waiting for VB to get a grant.

WOW VB

Excellent news in your birthday!!! Wanna hear your shaky voice (if pm your cell nr.). Congrats

Happy birthday too.

By they way, Any news of Rahul???

I can not believe...

To add your baby in your application as dependent you need baby passport, photo and Form 1022. Hope it will help.

Cheers

Well,

I was holding my breath since I got call from my agent that I have case officer. Now I am breathing normally friends.

The news is that I got a case officer on 11 May 2012. And case officer is a lady from team 4. She has requested for medical, PCC and form 80. Now the big deal is the passport of my new born my one year old kid and PCC.

Thanks to everyone who pray for me on this forum. And I am really sorry if I hurt someone. Anyways I am holding myself from any kind of celeberation until I recieve any decision.

Dear friends,

I had sent a mail to DIAC regarding my State sponsorship. i have received it but DIAC hasnt. Pl. guide me on this below mail and How do i contact south australia for the same?

I can confirm that the department expects to allocate all onhand state or territory sponsored applications with an approved nomination by 31 May 2012. Unfortunately as previously advised in my earlier response to you the department has not received a Form 1100 from your nominating state or territory to formally validate their sponsorship of your application and will not be allocated until this has been received.

You will need to contact the relevant state authorities and arrange for them to send this form to the department.

Hi VB! I've been following the thread since 2008, but this is the only time I've registered because I want to congratulate you.

I want to say with all my heart, [advanced] good voyage to you and your whole family...

The day is indeed your day.

Thank you for now being a symbol of hope for the WHOLE thread! I am really very happy for you!

:wink:

I can not believe...

Hi VB! I've been following the thread since 2008, but this is the only time I've registered because I want to congratulate you.

I want to say with all my heart, [advanced] good voyage to you and your whole family...

Thank you for now being a symbol of hope for the WHOLE thread! I am really very happy for you!

Well,

Get the passport with TATKAAL service at passport office..shld get it within 2-3 days.

Congratulations, mate!!!!

I can not believe...

Hi all!

My wife and I have been following this thread for a while now. I must admit that it's really good as in very informative and gives very good hope to us applicants that are left in the dark for years by the DIAC! :biggrin: The first thing they do is take our money and leave us hanging for years :mad:. I've done a lot of research through many forums and blogs and one thing is for sure, as many of you already know, the DIAC is moving really fast now :wink:. It's probably because 70 PR applicants have taken them to court regarding the ridiculous delay on the visa processing. Many of us have lost hope, which is totally understandable, but there is indeed light at the end of the tunnel now specially for the Priority 5 who were almost forgotten! It's not a long wait now till everyone will be allocated case officers.

Here is a link to a blog http://immigrationptyltd.wordpress.com/ This guy, Grant Williams, is a Migration Agent and his blogs are absolutely wonderful and well detailed. Very helpful and he tries his best to answer questions with his professional expertise. This link is where he talks about Priority 5 applicants http://immigrationptyltd.wordpress.com/2011/09/26/priority-5-gsm-gsm-trivia-%E2%80%93-light-at-the-end-of-the-tunnel/ I just thought it would be great to share these info.

Please add my following details to the timeline;

Onshore

Visa Type: 885

Not Family or State Sponsored

Profession: Management Consultant

Application Lodged on the 24th of April 2010.

If that might help, my friend applied PR (885 Priority 5) in the beginning of March 2009 and was granted PR in the first week of April 2012. Her occupation was Pastry Chef. Her friend applied same visa under same subclass and Priority in May 2009 and also got PR in the first week of April 2012. My speculation is that although the DIAC's website http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.htm shows that they've reached 9th of March 2009 for 885s P5, I think they are probably dealing with September 2009 applications by now. But guys this is just me speculating! You can see on their website that most Priority Groups are N/A and many will be allocated COs by 31st of May 2012. So, it's clear that most of their resources will be focused on the remaining subclasses and priority groups. The new Skillselect ( http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skillselect/ ) system will be completely automated. Thus, it won't waste the human resources as much at all as the current system in place. After 31st of May the backlog will be clearing very fast. Also in the new program year that starts on the 1st of July 2012 and ends on the 30th of June 2013 the DIAC will try to completely clear the backlog and start to follow the Service Standards ( http://www.immi.gov.au/about/charters/client-services-charter/standards/2.1.htm ) that were always in place but never/hardly used!

I've been asking all the people that I know who have applied for PR if they've been allocated Case Officers so that I get an idea of where they are at. Do the same guys and post in this forum then we'll get an idea of where we are standing.

Good luck to all and keep posting to keep the hopes high :biggrin:

Get the passport with TATKAAL service at passport office..shld get it within 2-3 days.
e f

Thanks Ricky,

But nearest date for appointment is 26 May. So if I apply on 26 May ,I am afraid how will I get the passport in one week. 6 June is the last date. Medical is only done while I have passport of my litle one. System has become very comborsome after they started these Passport Kendras....

Oh I am overwhelmed with these responses. Thank you everyone. I need your prayers. These are only your prayers which bring me so closer even after 5 years of waiting.

Thank you Pincher.

CONGRATS VB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as expected you'll have it!!!!! now you need to be positive this time for the grant! welcome to the club!!!the waiting is always worth it... really good things come to those who wait! thats the best gift you ever had!

i just wish everyone to have their COs already! we will be more than happier if all of us are being allocated so no sad face anymore!!!!

Oh I am overwhelmed with these responses. Thank you everyone. I need your prayers. These are only your prayers which bring me so closer even after 5 years of waiting.

Thank you Pincher.

Congratulations VB and happy birthday

Does this means DIAC started allocating FS again or just one off case?

Archived