New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

Guest Costa13

Hey!!

My application status says "application being processed further" does this mean i have a case officer? Somebody please confirm. I am state sponsored south australia,offshore, May 2010.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey!!

My application status says "application being processed further" does this mean i have a case officer? Somebody please confirm. I am state sponsored south australia,offshore, May 2010.

It is quiet possible someone is looking into your application. I know it is hard to remain patient but yeah you should hear from DIMIA if not tomorrow then within 2weeks or so.

Good Luck and Congrats!!

Guest Costa13
It is quiet possible someone is looking into your application. I know it is hard to remain patient but yeah you should hear from DIMIA if not tomorrow then within 2weeks or so.

Good Luck and Congrats!!

Thanks a ton melbngsm!! Super excited :yes: Hopefully the email from DIMIA should come soon. Fingers crossed!!!

Hey!!

I am state sponsored south Australia, 475, offshore, June 2009. Got "application being processed further" in September, 2009, but still waiting........

Guest Costa13
I am state sponsored south Australia, 475, offshore, June 2009. Got "application being processed further" in September, 2009, but still waiting........

That's a long time. In that case i'm not getting my hopes too high. Will just wait and see what happens.

You would have been batched with a team of CO that time which de-assigned on the change of 23rd Sep 09. I guess

In case of Costa13, Its very high chance to get CO. Congrats you Costa

Cheers

That's a long time. In that case i'm not getting my hopes too high. Will just wait and see what happens.
It actually means whenever u add some docs, the clerk will add the doc to ur folder and it will say "application being processed further". Mine job verification was done in Aug, 2009. PCC and medicals too MET, but rules changed in Sept, 2009..........I lost all the hopes, but it all started again. lets all look at the future what happens buddy.

Guest Costa13
You would have been batched with a team of CO that time which de-assigned on the change of 23rd Sep 09. I guess

Cheers

Thanks a ton aituhin! Will keep you guys updated as soon as I hear something. This forum has literally helped a lot. Although I don't comment a lot , I follow it practically everyday :smile:

Cheers

Maybe Costa13 had a CO. Its good something is happening at least. Do u had a CO earlier aituhin.

No.

I hadn't but I was expected and front loaded MED+PCC...........

And you know the sufferings of so many changes by this time!!!!!!!

Again completed med pcc in advance by seeing DIAC last update.

Need some more info from offshore SS applicants.

Maybe Costa13 had a CO. Its good something is happening at least. Do u had a CO earlier aituhin.

No. I hadn't but I was expected and front loaded MED+PCC........... And you know the sufferings of so many changes by this time!!!!!!! Again completed med pcc in advance by seeing DIAC last update. Need some more info from offshore SS applicants.
last time, I too frontloaded PCC+Meds after my job enquiry, but not this time buddy :)

@Aslwish1216,u need to keep patience....i did my medical tests on 18 April 2012,I was told that the medicals will be sent online the next day & will be finalized in 48-72 hrs.But my medicals were finalized on 10 May 2012...it took them 22 days to finalize my health assessment.....so just hold on to your nerves...:angel_happy_face_ha

Hi guys,

I need some advice.

I was asked to undergo additional medical tests before my PR could be granted and I was told by my local doctor that all test results come back normal. Now I am just waiting for a senior doctor from Medibank to view the results and inform my CO of that situation. However, it already been 10 days and apparetnly all doctors are just too busy to view the results. Should I call Medibank and push them a little bit? Be patient is really not my thing....

thanks for answering to my question Indeaussie ..but now days indian pc is in between 15 days...some one told me ..

:dull:I applied my Indian PCC on 18 April..and I m still waiting...so its definitely not 15 days

Guest indaussie
thanks for answering to my question Indeaussie ..but now days indian pc is in between 15 days...some one told me ..

:dull:I applied my Indian PCC on 18 April..and I m still waiting...so its definitely not 15 days

As I said for some it's only 1 week but for others it could take more than 8 weeks. One of my friend applies for ind Pcc on 8 may 2012 online and posted application on 9 may 12 and today 15 may, his application online status shows that his application had been assessed and returned. It means he got his Indian Pcc in just a week. I know this cz I checked his application status so it's confirmed news.

Anyways good luck !!

As I said for some it's only 1 week but for others it could take more than 8 weeks. One of my friend applies for ind Pcc on 8 may 2012 online and posted application on 9 may 12 and today 15 may, his application online status shows that his application had been assessed and returned. It means he got his Indian Pcc in just a week. I know this cz I checked his application status so it's confirmed news.

Anyways good luck !!

guys with Indian PCC if you have travelled to India after getting your previous pcc done next one going to take 8 weeks ....1 week is only if you haven't been to India since you got your last pcc....dont have any source for that its my personal experience ...hope it helps

Guest indaussie

guys with Indian PCC if you have travelled to India after getting your previous pcc done next one going to take 8 weeks ....1 week is only if you haven't been to India since you got your last pcc....dont have any source for that its my personal experience ...hope it helps

It's nothing like that . My friend had his last Pcc in 2009 and he travelled to India twice after getting his previousr Pcc . So I think it's all depend on luck nothing else .

What a fantastic new!!

- Did you just happen to ring DIMIA to find out about your application status?

- Did you see any change in your online lodged application?

Good Luck!

Yes i called DIAC and she confirmed that you have been allocated CO

and few hours later my status shows that your application is processed further !!

Guest araiva

Please add me to the list:

Applied: 30 Nov 2009 , onshore

Visa: 885, High risk country

Thanks

Guest Costa13

I think I do have a case officer coz the docs show met apart from medicals which show requested and my husbands work experience which still shows required. Still waiting to hear from my agent though. Might just give him a call today. We are sooooooooooo excited!!!! After nearly 2 years its finally happening!!!!!!!!!!

I think I do have a case officer coz the docs show met apart from medicals which show requested and my husbands work experience which still shows required. Still waiting to hear from my agent though. Might just give him a call today. We are sooooooooooo excited!!!! After nearly 2 years its finally happening!!!!!!!!!!

nice to hear that you really got a co. i am hoping for a speedy visa grant for you.huge congrats.

Guest Costa13
nice to hear that you really got a co. i am hoping for a speedy visa grant for you.huge congrats.

Thanks a ton 3jps!

Guest Costa13

I have a question. I'm hoping I can get some answers via this forum. Just spoke to my agent, he said he's received a mail requesting for medicals and pcc's. My husband and I are from Mumbai, India. However because of his job we moved to Noida, Delhi. We've been here for about eight months. DIAC was informed about the change. The address on both our passports is Mumbai, which is our permanent address. We have a rental place in Noida. My question is where do we get the medicals and pcc's done? Do we do it in Mumbai(which is what we would be more comfortable with) or do we have to get in done in Noida? We don't have any address proof for Noida, apart from the rental agreement, which I'm guessing is required for the pcc's. :confused:

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Archived