176 lodged June 2011 Gang

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks this is all new to me the forum stuff, how do I get the info on the bottom of each post in bold colours like u guy's,:rolleyes: wanna feel like part of the gang lol

Hiya LouLou welcome to our little thread

you can put a signature on through USERCP at the top of the page. Add signature is about half way down on the list :wink:

:unsure:oooop sorry didn't mean to cause you a 'mare LOL :hug:

I'm just nosey really hehehe :wink:

Est xx

will let u off this time :wubclub:

susan xx :biggrin:

Guest mandi1971

A few of our friends that lodged a few days before us are getting CO's so it looks like they are still going through pretty quick :biggrin:

We have our police checks back but havent booked meds yet, do you have to pay for them upfront or on the day you go for them?

Has everyone started getting prices for containers, pets, flights etc yet or am i jumping ahead as usual lol

Mandi x

A few of our friends that lodged a few days before us are getting CO's so it looks like they are still going through pretty quick :biggrin:

We have our police checks back but havent booked meds yet, do you have to pay for them upfront or on the day you go for them?

Has everyone started getting prices for containers, pets, flights etc yet or am i jumping ahead as usual lol

Mandi x

Hi Mandi

We booked meds with Manchester n we didn't have to pay anything upfront they change you on the day.

we've been talking about what we are going to take and leave behind (i think this will include our very elderly cat who has been on her last legs for the past ywo years!!! :no: - she wouldn't survive the flight etc)

We have quite a minimalistic home so there isn't much we intend to take - but we need to have a look at how much some stuff costs to replace or ship - will leave that for a bit I think ...

Est x

Mandi x

Hi Mandi,

how you doing ref meds you pay on the day , i have had a few emails from shippers who we met at shows but we havnt done anything yet , but i guess there is no harm in looking is there and ringing around and getting some prices :biggrin:

Arnt the pc really nice with your mugshot on them they would look great in a frame :jiggy:

susan xx :wink:

HELP!!! Has anyone front loaded form 80 yet? If so how did you answer questions 30 and 31? Or do we leave it blank for the co, any help would be really appreciated. Thanks

we answers 30 with the area we intend to start in i.e. Rockingham and left 31 blank

hope that helps :biggrin:

HELP!!! Has anyone front loaded form 80 yet? If so how did you answer questions 30 and 31? Or do we leave it blank for the co, any help would be really appreciated. Thanks

We put unknown for dates and addresses but Melbourne as place of proposed arrival. We also left 31 blank.

Mandi x

Aw cool another geordie escaping the awful north east weather! Can't you just tell its hoppings week!! Good luck with your visa application.

Hi Mandi

We booked meds with Manchester n we didn't have to pay anything upfront they change you on the day.

we've been talking about what we are going to take and leave behind (i think this will include our very elderly cat who has been on her last legs for the past ywo years!!! :no: - she wouldn't survive the flight etc)

We have quite a minimalistic home so there isn't much we intend to take - but we need to have a look at how much some stuff costs to replace or ship - will leave that for a bit I think ...

Est x

We've got our meds booked in Manchester too Est - just after you on 1st aug. Hope yours go well!

Hi all just joined the June gang :biggrin:.

We lodged our 176 on 4th June, looking forward to gettin a CO assigned hopefully wont be to long.

Does anybody know roughly the timescale of being assigned a CO as i know we r in cat 3 we are family sponsored so I know it does take a bit longer. Anyone in the same boat as me??

I was tempted to book the 1st Aug as we are flying from Manchester that day on hols - would have saved on a trip down to Manc - but didn't think they appreciate our luggage LOL

Still will have time for a spot of holiday shopping after meds :-)

We have Dr Smith - do you apparently he is very nice according to other PIO's

Est

I was tempted to book the 1st Aug as we are flying from Manchester that day on hols - would have saved on a trip down to Manc - but didn't think they appreciate our luggage LOL

Still will have time for a spot of holiday shopping after meds :-)

We have Dr Smith - do you apparently he is very nice according to other PIO's

Est

Yes we have Dr Smith too. Shopping sounds a good plan! Ours is 2pm so I've suggested a meal out before going home :)

Hi All

Bit excited this morning emailed DIAC to find out is WA SS has been recieved - got a reply within 10 minutes!!!

SS has been recieve and is on file so CO must not be far behind :-)

Justin - Did you ring last night? how did you get on?

Est

Hi All

Bit excited this morning emailed DIAC to find out is WA SS has been recieved - got a reply within 10 minutes!!!

SS has been recieve and is on file so CO must not be far behind :-)

Justin - Did you ring last night? how did you get on?

Est

Nice, what's the email as I fell asleep on the sofa before 11 so couldn't stay up any longer ?:SLEEP:

thats late!!! mine you I was up at 5am this morning - that baby ;-)

you have to go through their website link :

http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/forms/gsm/post.htm.

They were speedy tho - gud luck!

Message just sent. When you have 3 kids, a full time job and working with the wife on her cake business, sleep comes easily but not enough of it ! :twitcy:

I'll get the list done today no probs.........looking forward to it, how sad is that ???:laugh:

Archived