176 lodged June 2011 Gang

Just have to let someone know, we got our WA SS accepted today, and was only sent on friday!! now lodged the 176 today, so all the stress for that dreaded 1st july deadline is over!! hopefully we'll be in Perth for xmas!!

Welcome to the june gang clarkymint and big congrats with the visa , wow thats quick be there for xmas thats not too long away good luck and keep us posted :smile:

susan x

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest clarkymint

cheers Suzy,

your application seems to be moving quickly also, good luck with the meds. When u looking to head over?

cheers Suzy,

your application seems to be moving quickly also, good luck with the meds. When u looking to head over?

Were a forces family and oh dosent finish in the army till march 2012 so cant go until then , we have just had our pc back from acro last sat and that was dated june 15th so i guess we would have to be in oz to validate the visa before that date . We are just waiting for our german police cert now . We are doing it back to front only reason because oh will be away for a while so agent advised us to do this so hopefuly when we get a co :wacko: we will have some of the checks done ..

susan x :wubclub:

I wonder - do they have a priority ranking of Cat 2s based on occupation?

Would anyone mind adding their occupation to their timelines? just to get an idea :-)

Est

Justin - Fingers Crossed you get a good result if you do phone them tonight :-)))

I wonder - do they have a priority ranking of Cat 2s based on occupation?

Would anyone mind adding their occupation to their timelines? just to get an idea :-)

Est

Justin - Fingers Crossed you get a good result if you do phone them tonight :-)))

HEY EST ,

Added ours i had to bloody do it all again nightmare :arghh:

susan x

So much for getting the list of everyone on the first page today - my laptop decided to go sick :realmad:so hope to do it tomorrow.

Welcome clarkymint, hope you are patient........................the rest of us aren't !!

Guest lindamck

Hi all,

Our visa lodged today :biggrin: although had an email from agent saying cat 2 timelines for processing are up to 12months !!!! Is this just a standard DIAC statement and things move faster in the real world? hope so.

cheers ,

Linda

Congrat. This means Diac is still sticking to 2 weeks timeline of assigning a CO.

Hi Canadiantooz

the 2 week timeline for a CO, is this from when u lodge your visa or from when

SS has confirmed it with DIAC

Thanks

vetassess 30/11/10 WA SS approved 11/3/11 176 lodged 31/5/11 WA SS confirmed

to DIAC 13/6/11 CO....waiting

Guest canadiantooz
Hi Canadiantooz

the 2 week timeline for a CO, is this from when u lodge your visa or from when

SS has confirmed it with DIAC

Thanks

vetassess 30/11/10 WA SS approved 11/3/11 176 lodged 31/5/11 WA SS confirmed

to DIAC 13/6/11 CO....waiting

When SS nomination has been lodged with DIAC.

Cheers

Hi all,

Our visa lodged today :biggrin: although had an email from agent saying cat 2 timelines for processing are up to 12months !!!! Is this just a standard DIAC statement and things move faster in the real world? hope so.

cheers ,

Linda

Welcome Lindamck - think it may be a standard line from the agent as I know when we researched things and discussed with a couple of agents they quoted 12 months. It appears that SS priority 2's are being processed a lot more quickly though, especially if people front load their police checks and medicals. Best of luck!

Hi Guy's can we join you?

176 to be lodged tomorrow:jiggy:

Welcome LouLou1872,

Nice to have another bod on board good luck with application tom:biggrin:

So much for getting the list of everyone on the first page today - my laptop decided to go sick :realmad:so hope to do it tomorrow.

Welcome clarkymint, hope you are patient........................the rest of us aren't !!

will let you off justin untill tom :biglaugh: what do you mean were all very patient on here :twitcy:

will let you off justin untill tom :biglaugh: what do you mean were all very patient on here :twitcy:

are u going to ring them up tonight and see whats going on with your application :wideeyed: or wait a few more days!!!!

Archived