176 lodged June 2011 Gang

Guest canadiantooz

We have lodged our Tassie sponsored 176 visa today. Now I need to upload documents and wait for the CO.

When I log into online application progress, the application status shows "complete character assessment particulars for this applicant" under my name. Do I need to complete this or DIAC will do this?

Thanks

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone - our gang is really growing now - its is great that we can have a chateer on here about our journeys :-)

We have told all our immediate family and a few of our friends about our move - no one is surprised as we spent the winter (3 wonderful months) thravelling around OZ - We had a fabulous time and our eldest, who is 3 (4 this month), keeps on asking when we are going to live in Western Australia- it really left a good impression on him. Yesterday he was saying he couldn't wait to move coz he would have to wear jeans anymore - bless!

We've explained that if we go we have to leave everyone behind including nannie and grandad et etc - he just says "thats ok they can come out to see us! - and he is right - we've pledge airfares for our parents when they want to come out they have no reason not to come.

Our youngest is 9 1/2 months so was only 3 months when we were travelling around so we aren't expecting her to remember much when we go next time LOL!!

Can't wait to tell work tho!!!

Enjoy your sunday

Est

We have lodged our Tassie sponsored 176 visa today. Now I need to upload documents and wait for the CO.

When I log into online application progress, the application status shows "complete character assessment particulars for this applicant" under my name. Do I need to complete this or DIAC will do this?

Thanks

Hiya n welcome to the thread

these are your police checks and the form 80 and 1221 - one for each person over 16 years old I think the DIAC are asking everyone to submit the forms so that they can process applications quicker.

Est

Thanks for your posts.........fills the gaps when I'm too busy to check the thread !

I'll get the list done tomorrow (promise!) then we can see just how many we have on here.

Can I ask everyone to ensure their timelines in their Signatures are up to date.......cheers.

Justin :hug:

PS. Happy Fathers Day !!

Guest Pixie10

We have a co!! :jiggy::jiggy:

Wow cant believe its our turn to type that! Police checks and meds to go and thats it!! Very quick! Hope others get CO today too.

:jiggy:

Guest canadiantooz

Wow cant believe its our turn to type that! Police checks and meds to go and thats it!! Very quick! Hope others get CO today too.

Congrat. This means Diac is still sticking to 2 weeks timeline of assigning a CO.

Whoop Whoop congrats to you theres hope for us yet

susan x:jiggy::jiggy:

Hi everyone

We also have a CO as of this morning :biggrin::biggrin:

Hopefully this will be a good day for everyone.

Rachel x

Big Congrats Rachel well chuffed for you :jiggy::jiggy:

susan xx

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Best of luck everyone .............. the stresses and strains will be worth it in the end.

Congrats Rachel and Pixie, just goes to show they don't allocate in order ! :rolleyes:

It goes from when DIAC gets your 1100 rather than when you lodge doesn't it? From what I've seen those with SS from other states seem to get COs quicker than those from WA so I'm guessing they might send the 1100s quicker than WA :unsure:

Plus WA seems to have problems with DIAC not getting the 1100s even though WA say they've been sent :skeptical:

You should in theory hear tomorrow then Justin shouldn't you? If not I'd be ringing DIAC to make sure they've got your 1100!

All this waiting des nothing for our stress levels - visa applications should come with a health warning :twitcy:

Wendy

It goes from when DIAC gets your 1100 rather than when you lodge doesn't it? From what I've seen those with SS from other states seem to get COs quicker than those from WA so I'm guessing they might send the 1100s quicker than WA :unsure:

Plus WA seems to have problems with DIAC not getting the 1100s even though WA say they've been sent :skeptical:

You should in theory hear tomorrow then Justin shouldn't you? If not I'd be ringing DIAC to make sure they've got your 1100!

All this waiting des nothing for our stress levels - visa applications should come with a health warning :twitcy:

Wendy

I think I'll stop up late tonight then and give DIAC a try !

Guest Yachtmaster
We got our CO today too! Issues re non migrating dependant medicals to sort which may delay things but about to book ours now and get police checks done!

This is great news! glad to see people are getting there CO :jiggy: fingers crossed for everyone else:wink:

Well done both of you for getting your COs this morning :-)

Fingers crossed for Justin, Mandi and Suzy this week too!!!

Hey Thanks Est,

Guess there is hope for us yet :biggrin:

susan x

We got our CO today too! Issues re non migrating dependant medicals to sort which may delay things but about to book ours now and get police checks done!

congrats saz71,

Im sure all will be well with yr medicals good luck , as for the rest of the June gang we wait with baited breath :wub:.

susan x :biggrin:

Guest clarkymint

Just have to let someone know, we got our WA SS accepted today, and was only sent on friday!! now lodged the 176 today, so all the stress for that dreaded 1st july deadline is over!! hopefully we'll be in Perth for xmas!!

Archived