176 lodged June 2011 Gang

My Signed State Sponsorship agreement was sent back yesterday, and hopefully WA will contact The DIAC before the 1st July, seeing that it was returned before the 21 June as they had stipulated (Thanks to Mr Chard for the headsup). So I expect a CO in 4 to 6weeks:biglaugh:

Just remember Justin every extra day we have to wait for our CO's makes the Validation date of Sept next year more realistic!!

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I guess the problem is that WA are taking longer to confirm to DIAC than SA and VIC are BUT WA are obviously working non stop at the minute trying to get the SS apps all approved asap. So they are bound to be bogged under with paperwork whereas SA stopped taking SS apps on 2nd May so I bet they're all sitting round twiddling there thumbs with nothing to do but send the 1100s as soon as they get the agreements back :biglaugh:

So it may take us a bit longer to get a CO but at the end of the day if WA hadn't given us SS in a week we wouldn't be needing one at all!!!

Swings & Roundabouts :err: (she says, trying to think positive :arghh:)

Wendy

I think this is possibly true as vic emailed us to say they'd submitted our 1100 within 24 hrs of us emailing them with our TRN.

Hoping all you WA ers get CO's soon!

:jiggy:Had a call from OH whilst at work today, agent rang to tell us we have a CO! Way sooner than we expected..need to get a move on and get meds, pc's booked now! :smile:

Wow - they are coming - well done and congrats on your CO :biglaugh:

Est

Guest canadiantooz
My Signed State Sponsorship agreement was sent back yesterday, and hopefully WA will contact The DIAC before the 1st July, seeing that it was returned before the 21 June as they had stipulated (Thanks to Mr Chard for the headsup). So I expect a CO in 4 to 6weeks:biglaugh:

Just remember Justin every extra day we have to wait for our CO's makes the Validation date of Sept next year more realistic!!

When you Signed State Sponsorship agreement, do you mean signed by you or the state? Just want to make sure everything I am doing is correct. I emailed my TRN to Tasmania and got acknowledgment that they have lodged my nomination with DIAC and I need to update them once visa is issed. Is there anything else that needs to be done on my part?

Thanks

When you Signed State Sponsorship agreement, do you mean signed by you or the state? Just want to make sure everything I am doing is correct. I emailed my TRN to Tasmania and got acknowledgment that they have lodged my nomination with DIAC and I need to update them once visa is issed. Is there anything else that needs to be done on my part?

Thanks

I think it varies depending on the state as we didn't sign anything for Vic - they just asked us to email our TRN and they then emailed to say they'd submitted the form 1100 to DIAC.

Dear all,

I lodged my visa 176-Family sponsored, and I uploaded all documents required as it appears in the online check list.

Do I need to upload further documents like form 80 or others?

Please, help me.

Dear all,

I lodged my visa 176-Family sponsored, and I uploaded all documents required as it appears in the online check list.

Do I need to upload further documents like form 80 or others?

Please, help me.

I uploaded our form 80 and 1221 at the same time as everything else. The acknowledgement email they sent a couple of days after we lodged asked for them anyway so if they're done you may as well!

Message just sent. When you have 3 kids, a full time job and working with the wife on her cake business, sleep comes easily but not enough of it ! :twitcy:

I'll get the list done today no probs.........looking forward to it, how sad is that ???:laugh:

hmmm just a thought - is your wife thinking of setting up her cake business in WA - I do like a nice cake!!! :yes:

not enough decent cake over there when we were there :wink:

hmmm just a thought - is your wife thinking of setting up her cake business in WA - I do like a nice cake!!! :yes:

not enough decent cake over there when we were there :wink:

Well it is in the plan maybe once the kids are settled, this is what she/we do:

https://www.facebook.com/?sk=lf#!/pages/Divine-Cake-Design/147079488666709

http://divinecakedesign.co.uk

We do love to please people with cake ! :wub:

Well it is in the plan maybe once the kids are settled, this is what she/we do:

https://www.facebook.com/?sk=lf#!/pages/Divine-Cake-Design/147079488666709

http://divinecakedesign.co.uk

We do love to please people with cake ! :wub:

Wow I am impressed - they are some serious cakes :jiggy:I hope that she carries on when your settled she is very talented !

I forgot to say - It matches my talent for cake eating!

I uploaded our form 80 and 1221 at the same time as everything else. The acknowledgement email they sent a couple of days after we lodged asked for them anyway so if they're done you may as well!

I submitted 176 family sponsor, do I need form 1221?

Thanks

For WA you have to sign an agreement (after you receive your SS) that you agree with their conditions. Once the agreement has been received by WA they will confirm your SS with the DIAC and then the Visa processing will begin. I have effectively delayed my Application by 1 month by not returning the signed agreement until yesterday.(I submitted my 176 Visa App a month ago ). I'm trying to delay my medicals which in turn will delay the last date that I can validate my Visa. I am aiming for Sept 2012 so that the kids can finish the school year.

Sorry I cannot help with Tassie's process as I have no idea!!

Hi Tommyg, congrats on your TRA result that is nerve racking in its self. We r jus waitin on CO now im guessing its going to be a few mnths being in cat 3. What is your occupation? good luck lodgeing your application we never had an agent so i hope everythin we have sent is ok fingers crossed.

Hi Tommyg, congrats on your TRA result that is nerve racking in its self. We r jus waitin on CO now im guessing its going to be a few mnths being in cat 3. What is your occupation? good luck lodgeing your application we never had an agent so i hope everythin we have sent is ok fingers crossed.

hi who is your state sponsor hun

Archived