176 lodged June 2011 Gang

hi who is your state sponsor hun

Hi, we dont have state sponsor we have gone for family sponsor as my partner has uncles in Sydney. Im actually thinking now that we should have gone for state sponsor due to timescale seems like it would of been so much quicker :0(

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi lisa83 , our agent is lodging ours this morning as just got tra result yesterday!!! We are also family sponsored 176ers so be interested in your replys. Best of luck

Hi Tommyg, congrats on your TRA result that is nerve racking in its self. We r jus waitin on CO now im guessing its going to be a few mnths being in cat 3. What is your occupation? good luck lodgeing your application we never had an agent so i hope everythin we have sent is ok fingers crossed

yes probably would have been but never mind your here now:cool:

Ive read that cat 3 they are hoping to have dealt with all apps by January 2012. We are going to Australia in Sept on working visa's so the wait is not to bad really I just hope that when our medicals r requested that we can do it from over there. How is your application coming along i see u got ur CO 2day. congrats :0)

Dear all,

I lodged my visa 176-Family sponsored, and I uploaded all documents required as it appears in the online check list.

Do I need to upload further documents like form 80 or others?

Please, help me.

If u r family sponsored i would wait until they request medicals as it takes longer for us to get assigned CO and it says on the email that is sent after app has been lodged that we should wait until CO requests as at the moment it may not be till about Jan 2012. Hope this helps

Hi, we dont have state sponsor we have gone for family sponsor as my partner has uncles in Sydney. Im actually thinking now that we should have gone for state sponsor due to timescale seems like it would of been so much quicker :0(

you lodged your visa application with family sponsor or state sponsor??

you lodged your visa application with family sponsor or state sponsor??

Family sponsor on the 4th June, 176 family takes alot longer than 176 state sponsor they are being assigned CO within 2wks roughly but we could be waiting mnths :0(

Family sponsor on the 4th June, 176 family takes alot longer than 176 state sponsor they are being assigned CO within 2wks roughly but we could be waiting mnths :0(

and we couldn't change to state sponsor.:wacko::wacko:

to Lisa83

you mean with "the email that was sent after app" the email which its subject is

"AUTOMATIC NOTIFICATION OF APPLICATION FOR MIGRATION TO AUSTRALIA UNDER THE GENERAL SKILLED MIGRATION PROGRAM" ???

to Lisa83

you mean with "the email that was sent after app" the email which its subject is

"AUTOMATIC NOTIFICATION OF APPLICATION FOR MIGRATION TO AUSTRALIA UNDER THE GENERAL SKILLED MIGRATION PROGRAM" ???

Yeah jus have little look through it im pretty sure we wait until CO is assigned and they request them il check it again aswell now but im almost certain

Yeah jus have little look through it im pretty sure we wait until CO is assigned and they request them il check it again aswell now but im almost certain

the e-mail said :"If you have applied for an offshore GSM visa, your case officer will contact you when you need to undertake health and character checks"

I think this means we will wait for medicals and police checks until CO request them.

but form 80 and form 1221 are different forms. You are more than welcomed to correct the above information.:jiggy::jiggy:

the e-mail said :"If you have applied for an offshore GSM visa, your case officer will contact you when you need to undertake health and character checks"

I think this means we will wait for medicals and police checks until CO request them.

but form 80 and form 1221 are different forms. You are more than welcomed to correct the above information.:jiggy::jiggy:

ahhh sorry i thought these were the forms for medicals my apoligies. R these 2 forms requested on your document checklist?

Guest canadiantooz
For WA you have to sign an agreement (after you receive your SS) that you agree with their conditions. Once the agreement has been received by WA they will confirm your SS with the DIAC and then the Visa processing will begin. I have effectively delayed my Application by 1 month by not returning the signed agreement until yesterday.(I submitted my 176 Visa App a month ago ). I'm trying to delay my medicals which in turn will delay the last date that I can validate my Visa. I am aiming for Sept 2012 so that the kids can finish the school year.

Sorry I cannot help with Tassie's process as I have no idea!!

I got it now as I think Tasmania does not have any agreement to be signed by the applicant and that was a part of original SS application. That is why they directly confirmed to DIAC.

Thanks and good luck with whole process.

ahhh sorry i thought these were the forms for medicals my apoligies. R these 2 forms requested on your document checklist?

No, they are not requsted on document checklist, so I am asking for them.:jiggy:

What is your opinion??

No, they are not requsted on document checklist, so I am asking for them.:jiggy:

What is your opinion??

Dito, however they are listed on the email diac sent following visa application so I've filled them out anyway. As for medicals and police checks, I know I'm family sponsored but I just want them done and out the way while I have the time to do them. If they are uploaded what harm can they do whilst waiting for a CO? Does anyone know estimated waiting times for family sponsored 176 visas??:wideeyed:

Dito, however they are listed on the email diac sent following visa application so I've filled them out anyway. As for medicals and police checks, I know I'm family sponsored but I just want them done and out the way while I have the time to do them. If they are uploaded what harm can they do whilst waiting for a CO? Does anyone know estimated waiting times for family sponsored 176 visas??:wideeyed:

They were listed on our acknowledgement email from DIAC too.

The only issue with doing your meds and police checks now Jenny is that they are only valid for a year. If you do them now and don't have your visa within 12 months you would have to do them again, or if you get your visa within the 12 months you would only have 12 months from the earliest of them to validate it.

Wendy

Wow this WA party sounds great!!! My aim is to be there for this party now.....fingers crossed all going well with visa application.

Justin - cakes are looking good on facebook, I 'liked' them on there for your oh.

Lucy.

Future WA party animal

Just got an email back from DIAC..........

They got my WA SS on 11-6-11 and I HAVE BEEN ASSIGNED A CO !!!!!!! :swoon::biggrin::yellow_guy_smiling_

It was worth sending the emo them yesterday after all !

Woooooohooooo - I knew you'd get one this week! fabulous news well done have a fabulous day!!!!!:jiggy:

They got my WA SS on 11-6-11 and I HAVE BEEN ASSIGNED A CO !!!!!!! :swoon::biggrin::yellow_guy_smiling_

Well done and congrats Justin! You're nearly there now and sure the other WA folk will be v happy to hear movement.

Big Congrats Justin sooooo pleased for you :jiggy: :jiggy:well lets hope the wa gang will be coming through now ,:fish: x

The cakes look well yummy yes ill be having lots of them at our big party !!!

susan xx

Archived