176 lodged June 2011 Gang

Glad to hear someone is in exactly the same boat as me....wonder if it was the same lady that replied to you as me ! :wideeyed:

Wish i had a nice lady email me :cry: do you all feel sorry for me :biggrin:

susan x

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ahh bless you Susan, maybe a DIAC knight in shining armour will ping your inbox soon.................:wink:

Ah thanks Justin

OHHHH yes please god that would make my day :army-wink:

Hey nice one , well chuffed for u hopefully that CO wil be contacting you and Chardy , please oh please where is my CO :sad: as i put in another post i will wait till next week mon,tues and then im going to email them have Meds on Wed :eek:

Just came bk from the gym my work collegue just apsolutely beasted me in the gym so all my built up frustration has eased a little :biglaugh: the things you do ah to get that anger out ..

susan x

Think positive Suzy! You might already have one... the others only know because they emailed otherwise they'd be none the wiser either :jimlad:

Wendy x

Guest Fate will decide
Welcome, could you add to your signature what state you have your SS from ? :wink:

Could I ask the same of "AE101" ??

I think we are all updated then.

My list of house things to do before going on the market is so big it may crash PIO so I will let you all imagine !

Hi, yes sorry its Victoria, ive only just worked out its easier to have it all on one line! :)

Do you know if people are still frontloading meds and police checks?

:)

Guest Fate will decide
Hi,

Me thinking of doing it. How about you?

armandra!

Ive booked Cardiff in a cancellation on 14/7, next appointment was 26/7I also phoned Maidenhead and she said from 18/7 onwards, so have reluctantly gone ahead hoping we would have a case officer by then! Victoria seem to be quick off the mark sending the 1100 and they confirmed this morning its been sent.

Think positive Suzy! You might already have one... the others only know because they emailed otherwise they'd be none the wiser either :jimlad:

Wendy x

Yes i know wendy you cld be well right :biggrin: and trust u to come with a statement like that :biglaugh: i was being very gracious with Justin comment god if my hubby cld see me typing this :tongue:

susan x

Ive booked Cardiff in a cancellation on 14/7, next appointment was 26/7I also phoned Maidenhead and she said from 18/7 onwards, so have reluctantly gone ahead hoping we would have a case officer by then! Victoria seem to be quick off the mark sending the 1100 and they confirmed this morning its been sent.

Yeah, probably because of July 1st deadline. Me too received the confirmation today. I still haven't enquired about the available dates for Meds.

Good luck with your Meds :hug:

armandra!

Hi all sorry i fairly new to this so dont know how to put my timeline at the bottom. I taught my 176 was lodged yesterday but i was wrong!!

Aisling 31, Stephen 36, Jacob 11. WA SS 23/06, Aproved 24/06, 176 lodged 24/06

Meant thanks for answering this question. Novice I am

Well woke up this morning and still no reply to my email - that's 4 out of the 5 working days gone! So bit the bullet and followed the example of the all knowing Est and tried again but this time sent it to Mr Other :wink:

Reply 10 mins later - "the State/Territory Nomination submitted in support of your application has been received and noted on your file"

Thank you MRS Other :biggrin:

Time to go and enjoy our 4 year old's birthday today and his party on Sunday without worrying about it now :jiggy:

Wendy x

All knowing - def not - but quite cunning :biggrin: I always choose OTHER if given the option :huh:

Glad you've got the confirmation on your SS being recieved - hopefully we should both hear something next week

Enjoy the B'day party I hope the weather is good - s'posed to be 30 degrees sunday :wink:

we are off to Bristol tomoz for Twenty20 cricket so hopeing that the rain stays clear

Wish i had a nice lady email me :cry: do you all feel sorry for me :biggrin:

susan x

Susan - you are with an agent aren't you - I bet you have got CO like Wendy & Justin they just haven't made contact yet - some never do :confused:

You'll hear something soon xxx

Guest thekelbos

Hope we're not to late to join in!

Our story; After being let down by an enployer last November (10 days before returning off our honeymoon!) we scrambled to get the money together to complete TRA assessment in April, then our WA ss in May and today just submitted our 176 visa application.

Phew! Bit of a mad rush. Couldn't upload our required documents as we lost internet connection and now we can't seem to get hold of anybody to help us or find out how we upload them.

So fingers and legs and everything else crossed for us and everybody whose recently applied! So far we have been very lucky and sped through everything I really hope this isn't where we fall down!

Good luck everybody xxx

Our story; After being let down by an enployer last November (10 days before returning off our honeymoon!) we scrambled to get the money together to complete TRA assessment in April, then our WA ss in May and today just submitted our 176 visa application.

Phew! Bit of a mad rush. Couldn't upload our required documents as we lost internet connection and now we can't seem to get hold of anybody to help us or find out how we upload them.

So fingers and legs and everything else crossed for us and everybody whose recently applied! So far we have been very lucky and sped through everything I really hope this isn't where we fall down!

Good luck everybody xxx

Hiya & welcome to our thread

you can get back into upload your doc on this link - using your TRN number - good luck

Est

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/visas/attachment/start.do?attachType=VISA_APPLICATION&group=travel

PS it might be worth reading this too - I just have - ooops all my file names have speces in them

http://www.immi.gov.au/e_visa/general-skilled-migration-attachments.htm

ooooo - has anyone checked their status online today????

Just had a go and it says service is temporarily unavailable!!

(perhaps they've also just found out I've upload all my docs with spaces and probably wrong file size too! LOL

Est

ooooo - has anyone checked their status online today????

Just had a go and it says service is temporarily unavailable!!

(perhaps they've also just found out I've upload all my docs with spaces and probably wrong file size too! LOL

Est

Temporarily unavailable here too (and mine don't have spaces :wink:)

They do have planned system maintenance planned for Saturday 23rd June though :biglaugh: work that one out!

But on a plus note, ACPO have emailed receipt of hubby's app so another box ticked

Good luck everybody xxx

Welcome to the gang :smile: The end is near for all of us... I hope!

Wendy

Guest thekelbos

Hi Wendy,

yes we can see the light.... just wish we were all closer!! Medicals booked for 17th July so they'll be ready to upload as soon as we're asked for them.

So its not just me having problems logging on then, phew fingers crossed then we get a response by Monday and then I'll happily upload anything they ask for! It is only 10.20pm though in ACT isn't it? So not quite saturday yet!

Hi Wendy,

yes we can see the light.... just wish we were all closer!! Medicals booked for 17th July so they'll be ready to upload as soon as we're asked for them.

So its not just me having problems logging on then, phew fingers crossed then we get a response by Monday and then I'll happily upload anything they ask for! It is only 10.20pm though in ACT isn't it? So not quite saturday yet!

Except you are being processed in Adelaide ! :biggrin:

Guest thekelbos

Adelaide? Really? OK I thought it was Canberra but I suppose like here they have departments scattered all around the country for prcessing things. Still its not Saturday or the 23rd there either! Right well decided not to panic I have a TRN number, WA have our signed approval so by Monday I'll be ready to fire off whatever they need however they need it :cool: as a cucumber..... kind of!

Archived