176 lodged June 2011 Gang

Message just sent. When you have 3 kids, a full time job and working with the wife on her cake business, sleep comes easily but not enough of it ! :twitcy:

I'll get the list done today no probs.........looking forward to it, how sad is that ???:laugh:

Its all fun isn't it :jiggy:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Got email this morning confirmation of wa ss sent to diac yipeeee

Morning and well done on ticking another box towards life in Oz. WA seem a little slow but hope you hear back soon Justin. Can I check thou...who send you the confirmation, DIAC or WA? Had confirmation from VIC this morning that they've send the 1100 to DIAC (v quickly, which is good after looooong wait for SS)...is that confirmation or do DIAC confirm they've received it in some way and is it worth chasing this in a while? Thanks

Hi All

Bit excited this morning emailed DIAC to find out is WA SS has been recieved - got a reply within 10 minutes!!!

SS has been recieve and is on file so CO must not be far behind :-)

Justin - Did you ring last night? how did you get on?

Est

I emailed last night but not heard anything back yet!

Morning and well done on ticking another box towards life in Oz. WA seem a little slow but hope you hear back soon Justin. Can I check thou...who send you the confirmation, DIAC or WA? Had confirmation from VIC this morning that they've send the 1100 to DIAC (v quickly, which is good after looooong wait for SS)...is that confirmation or do DIAC confirm they've received it in some way and is it worth chasing this in a while? Thanks

It is confusing but once your sponsoring state receive your signed agreement back, they then complete and forward Form 1100 to DIAC and it is the state that email you to say this has been done.

In a lot of cases (mostly WA) the form never seems to arrive at DIAC or takes forever. DIAC don't automatically confirm if they have the Form 1100, as until they have you don't get a CO. Presumably if they assigned a CO first they would spot it and chase with the state but it doesn't work that way :wacko:

It is confusing but once your sponsoring state receive your signed agreement back, they then complete and forward Form 1100 to DIAC and it is the state that email you to say this has been done.

In a lot of cases (mostly WA) the form never seems to arrive at DIAC or takes forever. DIAC don't automatically confirm if they have the Form 1100, as until they have you don't get a CO. Presumably if they assigned a CO first they would spot it and chase with the state but it doesn't work that way :wacko:

Hi there juners!!! Well said to the above. We are in this phase as we speak. WA confirmed they have sent to DIAC on 31st May. We haven't heard a thing. We are with an agency so we are unable to email DIAC, our agents sent email to DiAC to ask if they have received the 1100 form.... No news still. It's very tough not t worry.

We sent police checks on the 10th June an email was sent last ngt that they should b with us 27th. We hav also Pre-booked our meds for nxt wk Thursday!! (as wanted them out of the way.... I worry t much).

Will keep in touch if that's ok with u al as I'm round-bouts at the beg of June......I think...... :(

Best of luck to you all

Linsey x

Hi all just joined the June gang :biggrin:.

We lodged our 176 on 4th June, looking forward to gettin a CO assigned hopefully wont be to long.

Does anybody know roughly the timescale of being assigned a CO as i know we r in cat 3 we are family sponsored so I know it does take a bit longer. Anyone in the same boat as me??

Hi lisa83 , our agent is lodging ours this morning as just got tra result yesterday!!! We are also family sponsored 176ers so be interested in your replys. Best of luck

Hey everyone, just filling out these form 80 and form 1221 this afternoon. What a nightmare they are! Quick question, what have people put for question 30 on form 80, which asks for your proposed visit details. I plan to go just to validate the visa then return to UK but no idea when that will be! As for "period of time permitted to remain in Australia as authorised on arrival" huh??

Thanks for any help!:cute:

Hey everyone, just filling out these form 80 and form 1221 this afternoon. What a nightmare they are! Quick question, what have people put for question 30 on form 80, which asks for your proposed visit details. I plan to go just to validate the visa then return to UK but no idea when that will be! As for "period of time permitted to remain in Australia as authorised on arrival" huh??

Thanks for any help!:cute:

I've put "Perth" as Proposed place of arrival, "Migration" as Purpose and "Not yet known" for Proposed address. The rest is blank. I will wait and see if the CO is OK with that. We are not planning to do a validation trip, just go for good !:wink:

Maybe email your CO (when you have one) and check what needs to be put there ?

Guest Luckyc2000
In the same light as the May variant, I thought this would be useful to track the applications for June:laugh: 2011. We lodged ours last night so we would be 1st June in Oz.

:wink:

Here are the gang under their lodge dates !

27th May

SUZY

31st May

irishdancing

1st June

Chardy

artetaneville

mandi1971

2nd June

Yachtmaster has CO

3rd June

Woodster

waltzing_matilda

dazsfa

4th June

Pixie10 has CO

sam_and_craig

Lisa83

5th June

jimithechew

saz71 has CO

eweasel

fossda has CO

7th June

sarab

bungeeman

TH82

8th June

alix1412

9th June

johnosmad

harrison_clan

bsbs

13th June

woody123

15th June

SineadFoley

Lucysdream

16th June

jenpen87

17th June

the_waltons

0113_danny

18th June

fivetogo

19th June

canadiantooz

20th June

clarkymint

NorthernSoul

lindamck

21st June

loulou1872

Tommyg

22nd June

Sorry if this doesn't work (this is my first time!!!).

We are a family of 4 hoping to go to Victoria (we have SS).

visa application 3/06/11 - CO assigned 21/06/11 HELP it all seems suddenly so real!:laugh:

Guest Yachtmaster
I wonder - do they have a priority ranking of Cat 2s based on occupation?

Would anyone mind adding their occupation to their timelines? just to get an idea :-)

Est

Justin - Fingers Crossed you get a good result if you do phone them tonight :-)))

added :jiggy:

Check the original post as I have added a list of the gang so far under their lodge dates and marked those with COs ! :wink:

Cheers for list Justin hopefully ours will be changed soon :wacko: did you spk to diac or email them last night

susan :biggrin:

Nope, nothing :mad:

just sent u a post on this guess its a waiting game but with the list at least we can keep an eye on it now and see where people are :mad: waiting waiting

Nope, nothing :mad:

I feel terrible now - I am just ranting to OH about how the DIAC select which applications to process it makes no sense to me :confused:

Still holding out for a Co for you, suzy and the rest of the early juners :unsure:

I feel terrible now - I am just ranting to OH about how the DIAC select which applications to process it makes no sense to me :confused:

Still holding out for a Co for you, suzy and the rest of the early juners :unsure:

Hey Est,

Dont be daft i cant get me head in how they work it out guess it must be something to do with 1100, im still hoping mine actually did go as i never got an email did i just banking on my agent telling me they had sent it to diac :confused: theres hope for us all yet the week isnt over yet wishing wishing :goofy:

susan x

Hey Est,

Dont be daft i cant get me head in how they work it out guess it must be something to do with 1100, im still hoping mine actually did go as i never got an email did i just banking on my agent telling me they had sent it to diac :confused: theres hope for us all yet the week isnt over yet wishing wishing :goofy:

susan x

Just have to hang in a bit longer, the WA ones are at the bottom somewhere. Wait for someone to go "mate look at this lot" and they'll start dishing them out to the COs :err:

Just have to hang in a bit longer, the WA ones are at the bottom somewhere. Wait for someone to go "mate look at this lot" and they'll start dishing them out to the COs :err:

Yea guess thats all we can do it will be fine shes says trying to keep our spirits up :err: XXX

Archived