• Last Reply
:laugh::laugh:Def the best place to be :laugh::laugh:

YEEEE BIG UP THE WA :yellow_guy_smiling_ WHOOP WHOOP XX

NO OFFENCE TO OTHER STATES

PARTY IN WA NEXT AUGUST THEN YIPPEEEEE:party_hat_emoticon_

Most Definately way big party me thinks :laugh: xx

Oh most definately - just think of those fabulous blue skies, blue blue sea and oh boy that wonderful sunshine - and a ice cold tinnie - that its definately heaven calling guys

:cool: :yes: :cool: :yes: :cool:

Oh most definately - just think of those fabulous blue skies, blue blue sea and oh boy that wonderful sunshine - and a ice cold tinnie - that its definately heaven calling guys

dreamimg dreamimg oh how wish an ice cold tinnie :notworthy:

Guest canadiantooz
I've added the sponsor for each of us to the list on the OP to use as you wish ! :wink:

Thanks a lot for the great work.

I gave my TRN to Tasmania only two days ago and got an email today that my nomination is lodged with DIAC. Getting excited now.

Cheers

Guest guest48800

:jiggy:Had a call from OH whilst at work today, agent rang to tell us we have a CO! Way sooner than we expected..need to get a move on and get meds, pc's booked now! :smile:

In the same light as the May variant, I thought this would be useful to track the applications for June 2011. We lodged ours last night so we would be 1st June in Oz.

:wink:

Here are the gang under their lodge dates !

27th May

SUZY - WA

31st May

irishdancing - WA

1st June

Chardy - WA

artetaneville - FAMILY

mandi1971 - WA

2nd June

Yachtmaster - SA has CO

3rd June

Woodster - VIC

waltzing_matilda - WA

dazsfa - WA

Luckyc2000 - VIC has CO

4th June

Pixie10 - SA has CO

sam_and_craig - WA

Lisa83 - FAMILY

5th June

jimithechew - FAMILY

saz71 - VIC has CO

eweasel - WA

fossda - VIC has CO

7th June

sarab - WA

bungeeman

TH82 - INDEPENDANT

8th June

alix1412 - WA

9th June

johnosmad - SA

harrison_clan - WA

bsbs - FAMILY

13th June

woody123 - FAMILY

15th June

SineadFoley - WA

Lucysdream - WA

16th June

jenpen87 - FAMILY

17th June

the_waltons - WA

0113_danny - WA

18th June

fivetogo -

19th June

canadiantooz - TAS

20th June

clarkymint - WA

NorthernSoul - VIC

lindamck - WA

21st June

loulou1872

Tommyg - FAMILY

Luckyc2000 - VIC

22nd June

:jiggy:Had a call from OH whilst at work today, agent rang to tell us we have a CO! Way sooner than we expected..need to get a move on and get meds, pc's booked now! :smile:

Conratulations Woodster happy celebrations thats one more now wheres the wa ss :biglaugh: :yellow_guy_smiling_

susan x

Guest Yachtmaster

excellent news :jiggy: now you can stress about your medicals :arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh: its never ending !! :wacko:

Hey Guys ,

just went to ck on our application on site dose everybodys who dosent have co say this

Application Received / Processing Commenced

check list / all documents have still required on this are all yours saying this :confused:

susan x

Hey Guys ,

just went to ck on our application on site dose everybodys who dosent have co say this

Application Received / Processing Commenced

check list / all documents have still required on this are all yours saying this :confused:

susan x

Yes it does, not very helpful is it ! :wacko:

Yes it does, not very helpful is it ! :wacko:

Cheers Justin just thought i wld ck really helpful not , Woodster also got his co today it seems all the other states are in gear , and as you said i think we have been forgotten about :cry:

See I knew there was a pattern - As Suzy say WA applicants must be at the bottom of the pile LOL :-)

I guess the problem is that WA are taking longer to confirm to DIAC than SA and VIC are BUT WA are obviously working non stop at the minute trying to get the SS apps all approved asap. So they are bound to be bogged under with paperwork whereas SA stopped taking SS apps on 2nd May so I bet they're all sitting round twiddling there thumbs with nothing to do but send the 1100s as soon as they get the agreements back :biglaugh:

So it may take us a bit longer to get a CO but at the end of the day if WA hadn't given us SS in a week we wouldn't be needing one at all!!!

Swings & Roundabouts :err: (she says, trying to think positive :arghh:)

Wendy

Sorry if this doesn't work (this is my first time!!!).

We are a family of 4 hoping to go to Victoria (we have SS).

visa application 3/06/11 - CO assigned 21/06/11 HELP it all seems suddenly so real!:laugh:

Welcome to the gang Luckyc and congrats on your CO! You'll be in Oz before you know it :jiggy:

I guess the problem is that WA are taking longer to confirm to DIAC than SA and VIC are BUT WA are obviously working non stop at the minute trying to get the SS apps all approved asap. So they are bound to be bogged under with paperwork whereas SA stopped taking SS apps on 2nd May so I bet they're all sitting round twiddling there thumbs with nothing to do but send the 1100s as soon as they get the agreements back :biglaugh:

So it may take us a bit longer to get a CO but at the end of the day if WA hadn't given us SS in a week we wouldn't be needing one at all!!!

Wendy

Well put Wendy your apsolutely right i guess we forget that sa did close early ,im having a chat to myself to be more patient my oh is as cool as acucumber mind you he's away again so i guess his mind is on his work :arghh:

susan xx :tongue:

Wendy

Maybe WA should borrow some peeps from SA then !:wink:

Oooo did someone mention a party?!? It's gonna be the party to end all parties me thinks :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Maybe WA should borrow some peeps from SA then !:wink:

Ah yeah but by the time they've all had their skills assessed, applied for WA SS, and filled out the ridiculous amounts of paperwork before they'd be allowed to do that we'll all have our visas anyway :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest canadiantooz

Can someone please tell me how long it takes the documents status to change from Required to Met, after you upload.

Thanks

Archived