176 lodged June 2011 Gang

My wife checked her emails about 09:30 and our agent had forwarded the email from DIAC my wife she nearly fell off her chair and i nearly dropped the baby , we are both in shock on how quick we have received a CO ! and also only requesting Medicals and PCC

This must mean there sticking to there 2 week timeline !! Im sure your CO will email you soon :jiggy:

Tenterhooks firmly engaged..................................................:jiggy:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Yachtmaster
Tenterhooks firmly engaged..................................................:jiggy:

Its a roller coaster of emotions ! now were stressing about the medicals :arghh:

How the hell do i add my signature any help would be appreciated :smile:

Guest Yachtmaster
Hi Yatchmaster... Adding a signature is accessed via the USER CP button (top left), the it's in left hand menu under "Settings & Options".

brill thanks :jiggy:

That's brilliant news. Really hope we get something real soon. We lodged on 25th May and DIAC confirmed 1100 form 31st May. So we really should hav a CO At some point.....

It's driving me crazy, never worried bout my health soooo much!!!

Lots of luck :)

Guest Yachtmaster
Lodged with DIAC today, i see some people are getting a CO within a few weeks???? Is this true????

we lodged our 176 visa on the 02/06/11 and thirteen days on we were assigned a CO ! We were shocked on how soon we got a CO but having read and spoken to our agent this seems to be a common occurrence at the moment !! so yes it is true people are getting assigned CO within weeks were living proof :jiggy:

good luck your CO could be sending you that all important email very soon :smile:

We got our email this morning from WA to say they'd confirmed our sponsorship with DIAC.

Another step closer... :jiggy:

Hey Wendy ,

Nice one thats another one ticked off list , were still waiting for ours i think ours must be lost :eek:it was sent on 03/06/11 so heres hoping it will be this week as looking at other posts they are getting theirs back quicker than us and they were sent after :wacko:

lets hope we here this week yeeee..

susan x :huh:

we lodged our 176 visa on the 02/06/11 and thirteen days on we were assigned a CO ! We were shocked on how soon we got a CO but having read and spoken to our agent this seems to be a common occurrence at the moment !! so yes it is true people are getting assigned CO within weeks were living proof :jiggy:

good luck your CO could be sending you that all important email very soon :smile:

Big Congrats Yachmaster there is hope for all of the june visa gang

susan x :biggrin:

i think i have done it right, really not good on the pc

Hi Sam & Craig,

welcome to the june visa gang were not so far from you only in larkhill salisbury, sooo close where are you heading for in oz , were heading to perth well if the 1100 gets sent by wa :arghh:

susan :yes:

Guest Yachtmaster
Big Congrats Yachmaster there is hope for all of the june visa gang

susan x :biggrin:

me and my wife are so happy we have a CO then we get a feeling of guilt because we seem to be the first of the june gang to have got one !!! i hope this doesn't jinx our medicals etc. :arghh: more stress

Hi Sam & Craig,

welcome to the june visa gang were not so far from you only in larkhill salisbury, sooo close where are you heading for in oz , were heading to perth well if the 1100 gets sent by wa :arghh:

Hi, we are thinking Perth suburbs, it all depends on what work is around if and when we get there, I have looked at loads of areas but get good and bad feed back from friends we have already over there, its all very confusing, I suppose its horses for courses, what suits some people will not suit others, have you any idea what area you would like to head for?

Hi Sam & Craig,

Have you email wa, I really pestered them about the 1100, I finally got confirmation after my 5th email:wink:

me and my wife are so happy we have a CO then we get a feeling of guilt because we seem to be the first of the june gang to have got one !!! i hope this doesn't jinx our medicals etc. :arghh: more stress

Hey thats how it gose sometimes i have that with my 1100 everyone is getting it before us but what can you do , i just want to see that email then ill be happy :biglaugh:.

Really pleased for you both hopefully by next week we will have both our german & uk pcc done and in our hands :cute: and medicals booked for the 29/06/11 more stress

susan x :err:

Hi, we are thinking Perth suburbs, it all depends on what work is around if and when we get there, I have looked at loads of areas but get good and bad feed back from friends we have already over there, its all very confusing, I suppose its horses for courses, what suits some people will not suit others, have you any idea what area you would like to head for?

hi there

yes it depends on work for my oh we liked butler but as you said there is so many and we have had friends tell us the same , its so mind blowing all this but im sure it will all work out , when we all get there we will have to meet up for a BARBIE & BEER lol :biggrin:

ref the 1100 yes i have sent an email but where did you go to email them maybe i went to wrong site , i hope i got it right

susan :twitcy:

Guest Yachtmaster
Hey thats how it gose sometimes i have that with my 1100 everyone is getting it before us but what can you do , i just want to see that email then ill be happy :biglaugh:.

Really pleased for you both hopefully by next week we will have both our german & uk pcc done and in our hands :cute: and medicals booked for the 29/06/11 more stress

susan x :err:

medical stress then waiting for visa stress then selling everything stress then finding job stress :arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh: then couple of months in rehab a few valium then maybe the Australian dream :biglaugh:

Yachtmaster that was very fast indeed, we only started to think about moving in March, all moving very fast, we are hoping to head to Perth in May 2012 but may have to go sooner now! Has co asked for meds yet or have u just booked them to be ready? Congrats anyway u seem to b the first on this thread to get a co so givin the rest of us some hope aint gonna take forever :)

Hi I wonder if anyone can help, I see that some of you have booked your meds before getting a co, where do you get your meds sent to if you don’t have a co yet as the clinic asks for an address on the registration form.

No idea! But I booked our medicals yesterday and haven't looked at the forms yet so will be interesting to see the answer to this.

Wendy

Ooo congrats Yachtmaster. I think you are our very first Juner to get their CO. The end is near :jiggy:

Guest Yachtmaster
Yachtmaster that was very fast indeed, we only started to think about moving in March, all moving very fast, we are hoping to head to Perth in May 2012 but may have to go sooner now! Has co asked for meds yet?

Yes ! agent forwarded email from diac giving us details of application we had made and to read through it to check it was all in order , plus requesting medicals and police checks ( to be honest we were expecting them to request a lot more) which we booked straight away ! so now we wait till 11/06/11 for medicals !!!! were hoping to be out in Adelaide for june 2012 me and my wife are a bit shell shocked we seem forever scanning documents and having passport photos taken

hope it all comes together for you :jiggy:

Hey Wendy ,

Nice one thats another one ticked off list , were still waiting for ours i think ours must be lost :eek:it was sent on 03/06/11 so heres hoping it will be this week as looking at other posts they are getting theirs back quicker than us and they were sent after :wacko:

lets hope we here this week yeeee..

susan x :huh:

Thanks Susan,

I was going to email them this morning if I hadn't heard anything just to make sure they had actually got it when I sent it back, not that I'm paranoid or anything :biglaugh: and there it was :biggrin:

Did they reply to your email? Maybe you should give them a ring and see what they say. Hopefully you'll get good news soon :hug:

Wendy x

Archived