gr8leo87

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@ 047

for Karachi ... call 03062922575 ... book a date ... tell them u r front loading ... they will tell u about the procedure, documents, photocopies etc required ...

they only need TRN number ...

they told me to bring the document below attached as image ... I forgot to do so ... at the counter I just wrote my TRN on a piece of paper ... I never knew or downloaded any forms ...

The documents they asked were,

1. Fee: PKR 5600/- cash (now they are charging 5800/- I guess for adult and half of it for a child)

2. Photos x 02

3. Passport copy x 02 and original

4. Attached image below

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19726[/ATTACH]

Hope this helps ...

They are still charging Rs. 5600 per adult.

Dear All,

I need your opinion urgently!

I sent my docs at Vetassess (received on April 15th) for HR Adviser.

As I read from your experiences, some of them very bad, with many denials, I panic! frown.gif

So, I work for the same company from 8 years and 4 months now, same position: Human Resource Adviser. I have bachelor degree in Management (no qualification in HR) and I have sent to Vet the following documents:

Qualification: Bachelor degree and Diploma supplement

Employment evidence:

- Job description;

- Work reference;

- Registration certificate of the employer;

- Payslips from 2009-2013 (it was impossible to find them for 2005-2008)

- Salary increase decisions and payroll/salary statements (for 2005-2009, when payslips are missing)

- Tax reports (only found them for 2010-2012)

- Pension Certificate (13 pages for 2005-2013)

Other documents sent: resume, 2 photographs, passport copy.

I am really scared because of those payslips and tax reports missing for 2005-2009. I am afraid for a negative response, or that they will not assess 8 or minimum 5 years of experience. Less then 5, and i will have problems with points frown.gif

Does someone is or was in the same boat?

Wait for you replays!

All the best!

Hi Ligia

Welcome to the forum.

I have never seen Vetassess refusing any application just like that. If some documents are missing, they ask for it and are very prompt in this matter.

I was asked for additional documents during my assessment. I think if you have payslips from 2009 to 2013 then they should suffice provided you have supplemented your application with other proofs such as salary certificates, etc. You can also provide them with your job contract, performance review letters (if any), etc.

Usually employers have a copy of pay slips for their records and you can ask your employer to provide you with old records. I did the same too.

I fairly think you have no reason to worry. All the best.

Not entitled for UNEMPLOYMENT ALLOWANCE, Family assistance and Child support can be claimed from v first day

Thanks for thi info bro malik and musmanasghar.... are you talking about this benifit? Can you please share some more info/ official links

http://www.humanservices.gov.au/customer/services/centrelink/family-tax-benefit-part-a-part-b

i remember reading somwhere there is 2 years waiting period for GSM new arrivals. But if its not ...We are Happy people :).....

thanks for infor malik and musmanasghar.. are we talking about below? can you share some specific links.

http://www.humanservices.gov.au/customer/services/centrelink/family-tax-benefit-part-a-part-b

I think it was Family Tax benefits that is being pointed to here.

You also have child care, but that's only if you put the child in aftercare or before care after school enrollment.

I don't think you would be able to sustain on that as the rent will surely be 300 or more per week in the cities.

The Australian Government expects the skilled migrants to be able to get a job and not be on welfare.

Tauseef Sahib be happy... with four daughters you will get someting like $2000 thats is enough for you to sit home and enjoy... :biggrin:
I think you mean the family tax benefits, which are income tested?

I don't think $2000 is enough with 4 kids as you would be paying minimun $300 per week for rent in the cities .

Thank you ...

yes ... you can land anywhere in Australia for validation of your 176 visa ... and return ...

That's great .. But don't you think the sponsorship state would notice (while registering for Medicare etc) that a person has not settled in (or visited) it after landing?

If I'm not mistaken, I think one needs to stay in the state which has provided sponsorship for 'initial' two years. i.e. right after arriving.

That's great .. But don't you think the sponsorship state would notice (while registering for Medicare etc) that a person has not settled in (or visited) it after landing?

If I'm not mistaken, I think one needs to stay in the state which has provided sponsorship for 'initial' two years. i.e. right after arriving.

The SS letter says this regarding the 2 years stay ... You remain living and working in Western Australia for a period of two years after obtaining your visa ... it can be safely deduced that one has to live 2 years out of the 5 years in the sponsoring state anytime as its not clearly mentioned ...

besides that, the bond u sign with State is completely ethical and has nothing to do with DIAC ... If it was otherwise, u would have been issued a visa with conditions written on it, instead the grant letter clearly states below (image) ... other reason is that u declare that u will transfer sufficient funds for settlement etc but CO never asks for any proof of those funds ...

Untitled-1 copy.jpg

As for the issue of Medicare you mentioned ... I will get back to you on it when I have gathered information of the same ... will take some time ...

Untitled-1 copy.jpg

The SS letter says this regarding the 2 years stay ... You remain living and working in Western Australia for a period of two years after obtaining your visa ... it can be safely deduced that one has to live 2 years out of the 5 years in the sponsoring state anytime as its not clearly mentioned ...

besides that, the bond u sign with State is completely ethical and has nothing to do with DIAC ... If it was otherwise, u would have been issued a visa with conditions written on it, instead the grant letter clearly states below (image) ... other reason is that u declare that u will transfer sufficient funds for settlement etc but CO never asks for any proof of those funds ...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19737[/ATTACH]

As for the issue of Medicare you mentioned ... I will get back to you on it when I have gathered information of the same ... will take some time ...

Hi Dawood,

I will slightly disagree with you. Let me copy from the WA Approval Letter for all of us:

"Please note Western Australian state sponsorship is not transferable to any other State or Territory in Australia. Applicants using Western Australian state sponsorship are required to live in Western Australia for at least the first 2 years after visa grant.

In addition, you will need to seek the approval of the SMWA before making any changes in the commitments made in your application in preparation for sponsorship of your permanent residency visa."

Now, it’s true that they are not keeping it as a jail for us and it has no direct link with DIAC but still we are committed to do it and we must give our best try to fulfill our commitment.

There is no law yet and it’s a policy only but we don’t know if there is going to be any legislation in coming years which will make it a hurdle for us regarding citizenship.

So the best buy would be to take our commitment seriously :). Especially if you are Salman Khan’s fan. “Ek dafa jo mai ne commitment kar li…”

ICT Business Analyst | Visa: 176 SS(WA) Applied MAY2012 | Form80 sent JUN2012 | Waiting..

Hi Dawood,

I will slightly disagree with you. Let me copy from the WA Approval Letter for all of us:

"Please note Western Australian state sponsorship is not transferable to any other State or Territory in Australia. Applicants using Western Australian state sponsorship are required to live in Western Australia for at least the first 2 years after visa grant.

In addition, you will need to seek the approval of the SMWA before making any changes in the commitments made in your application in preparation for sponsorship of your permanent residency visa."

Now, it’s true that they are not keeping it as a jail for us and it has no direct link with DIAC but still we are committed to do it and we must give our best try to fulfill our commitment.

There is no law yet and it’s a policy only but we don’t know if there is going to be any legislation in coming years which will make it a hurdle for us regarding citizenship.

So the best buy would be to take our commitment seriously :). Especially if you are Salman Khan’s fan. “Ek dafa jo mai ne commitment kar li…”

ICT Business Analyst | Visa: 176 SS(WA) Applied MAY2012 | Form80 sent JUN2012 | Waiting..

Dawood is right.

The SS Visa is moral obligation to stay and work in the state for atleast 2 years. No one in their right mind here would advise you to do otherwise but yes.. it's moral obligation and not a legal one and has been the same since its inception.. I don't think anywhere in the world where a state / territory sponsors an applicant legally requires them to stay in that territory or state...

In any case, we've seen some cases on this forum (not on this thread) where people have contacted their state and have asked permission to leave the state pursuant to non availability of employment. Quite frankly, if WA sponsors me and I can't find a reasonable and relevant job in WA, ethically WA will ask me to look elsewhere as well because that would be the ethical and moral thing to do (firstly because there is no legal obligation or requirement attached to the agreement and secondly because WA is partly responsible for sponsoring me in an occupation that is not 'widely' available in their state)..

Hi Dawood,

Lolz ... in this scenario I think I am Aamir Khan's fan ... as I have tattooed the commitment ... :D

you are right ... However, what i was trying to explain was that, they can write whatever they want but neither DIAC nor the State will put u in jail for it as it is not a law and it has not been an issue when applying for Passport till now ... but like you said and I completely agree that in the future there will be a law and can cause problems ...

if anyone have to leave their sponsoring State, it is advisable to get permission before doing it and with a strong reason ...

Also, my intentions are never to persuade anyone to do it ... was just sharing the information ... :)

Agree with Rezasol ...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19737[/ATTACH]

Dawood, I agree that the statement on SS letter is little vague, but I'm pretty certain that the period of stay has to be 'first' two years after visa grant.

Moreover, I know that the agreement with State is of moral/ethical nature, and you're legally allowed to work and live anywhere in Australia. However, you intend to rightly fulfill your agreement, so my point was - why not do it completely or as per the book? You can certainly land anywhere in Aus for visa validation, but I would suggest you to visit WA and do the paperwork/registration there. I'd like to read others opinion on it as well.

176 SS fellows,

this is a question of ethics, be kind to your sponsoring state, it has given u Priority upgrade, they need u 3 years earlier.

u could leave after u have shown to have tried & failed to establish yourself in sponsoring state.

your will plays important role here.

Dawood is right.

The SS Visa is moral obligation to stay and work in the state for atleast 2 years. No one in their right mind here would advise you to do otherwise but yes.. it's moral obligation and not a legal one and has been the same since its inception.. I don't think anywhere in the world where a state / territory sponsors an applicant legally requires them to stay in that territory or state...

In any case, we've seen some cases on this forum (not on this thread) where people have contacted their state and have asked permission to leave the state pursuant to non availability of employment. Quite frankly, if WA sponsors me and I can't find a reasonable and relevant job in WA, ethically WA will ask me to look elsewhere as well because that would be the ethical and moral thing to do (firstly because there is no legal obligation or requirement attached to the agreement and secondly because WA is partly responsible for sponsoring me in an occupation that is not 'widely' available in their state)..

I agree .. The intention should always be to fulfill our part of the commitment by trying to settle in the nomination State for initial two years. However, no one would like to drain the hard earned savings just to satisfy the two years condition. So it's fair enough to look around for options if you couldn't find work in the State, and as far as I know, State would have no issues as well. (I think this topic has been discussed extensively at different forums, and everybody knows the rules.)

I was actually referring to two years stay, in response to Dawood's post, in a different context. My point was that this stay is 'first two years' after visa grant. Also, I am not sure if it is alright to visit another State for visa validation and Medicare registration etc.

Dawood, I agree that the statement on SS letter is little vague, but I'm pretty certain that the period of stay has to be 'first' two years after visa grant.

well dada ... lets say there are two sides to it ...

Moral Side: You land directly in your sponsoring state and live there for the next two years ...

Legal Side: You live where ever you want ... due to the vague wordings of the SS letter i.e for a period of two years after obtaining visa and at least the first 2 years after visa grant ... since in both statement its after obtaining visa grant ... so when does the counting starts from the day you are granted the visa or the day you land ...

but moral side is to be followed as theworm said and in the manner discussed above ...

Moreover, I know that the agreement with State is of moral/ethical nature, and you're legally allowed to work and live anywhere in Australia. However, you intend to rightly fulfill your agreement, so my point was - why not do it completely or as per the book? You can certainly land anywhere in Aus for visa validation, but I would suggest you to visit WA and do the paperwork/registration there. I'd like to read others opinion on it as wel

I tell stories a lot so let me tell you a story :) ...

I received my EA letter (signed 29-06-11) on 22-07-11 ... the policy changed from 120 points to 65 ... in the new system I fall short of 5 points ... I missed the first policy by 8 months and second policy by 22 days .... like mentioned before SA refused my SS application after 60 days and WA accepted my SS in 14 hrs and hence the decisive 5 points ... I felt in debt to WA and decided then that I will abide by whatever they say ... I may not be going to WA for my validation trip (due to personal reasons) but I will land in Perth once I move permanently ... InshAllah ...

well dada ... lets say there are two sides to it ...

Moral Side: You land directly in your sponsoring state and live there for the next two years ...

Legal Side: You live where ever you want ... due to the vague wordings of the SS letter i.e for a period of two years after obtaining visa and at least the first 2 years after visa grant ... since in both statement its after obtaining visa grant ... so when does the counting starts from the day you are granted the visa or the day you land ...

but moral side is to be followed as theworm said and in the manner discussed above ...

LOL. I'm not trying to instruct anything to you brother. You can do whatever you deem appropriate :)

Good to know that you plan to fulfill the moral side of agreement, but the way it looks you're mixing both sides (legal during validation, and moral later.) BTW, I was right about 'first two years' - This (http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/173848-question-about-2-year-living-working-commitment-state-sponsorship.html) might help in clarifying the doubt.

take a look at below link

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/127408-state-sponsorship-citizenship.html

I agree .. The intention should always be to fulfill our part of the commitment by trying to settle in the nomination State for initial two years. However, no one would like to drain the hard earned savings just to satisfy the two years condition. So it's fair enough to look around for options if you couldn't find work in the State, and as far as I know, State would have no issues as well. (I think this topic has been discussed extensively at different forums, and everybody knows the rules.)

I was actually referring to two years stay, in response to Dawood's post, in a different context. My point was that this stay is 'first two years' after visa grant. Also, I am not sure if it is alright to visit another State for visa validation and Medicare registration etc.

i dont have above image with me :( what should i do now :( ?

Just print the first page that appears after you login your online application status. That's what I did. Also this page gives detail of all tests to be performed for all applicants.

Hi Ligia

Welcome to the forum.

I have never seen Vetassess refusing any application just like that. If some documents are missing, they ask for it and are very prompt in this matter.

I was asked for additional documents during my assessment. I think if you have payslips from 2009 to 2013 then they should suffice provided you have supplemented your application with other proofs such as salary certificates, etc. You can also provide them with your job contract, performance review letters (if any), etc.

Usually employers have a copy of pay slips for their records and you can ask your employer to provide you with old records. I did the same too.

I fairly think you have no reason to worry. All the best.

Same for me, I submitted all my appointment and promotion/assignment letters with 2 or 3 pay slips, one for each year like Jan-10, Jan-11 and Jan-12. So far no demand from CO.

Lolz ... in this scenario I think I am Aamir Khan's fan ... as I have tattooed the commitment ... :D

you are right ... However, what i was trying to explain was that, they can write whatever they want but neither DIAC nor the State will put u in jail for it as it is not a law and it has not been an issue when applying for Passport till now ... but like you said and I completely agree that in the future there will be a law and can cause problems ...

if anyone have to leave their sponsoring State, it is advisable to get permission before doing it and with a strong reason ...

Also, my intentions are never to persuade anyone to do it ... was just sharing the information ... :)

Agree with Rezasol ...

Dear Dawood & Rezasol,

There is no way I am contradicting you from legal point of view. In fact, I am already worried about moving to Perth as when I applied, ICT BA was in demand there but now they removed it from their SOL and now it’s listed in VIC’s list. I don’t know anyone in WA either.

But you can see how djMalik’s link has fueled my concern. So I will try to land there do my best and will inform DIAC if God forbid it’s not working for me. After all we have more obligations towards our family as compared to state. Citizenship comes second.

Archived