Applied: 22-May-2011

Visa Type: 175

CO Assigned: 15-Nov-2011

Med/PCC Call: 4-Feb-2013

Meds done: 7-Feb-2013

Referred: 11-Feb-13

Grant: 13-Jun-2013

:hug:

His security checks took almost 14 and half months. Good old days!

:ssign12:

Another Pakistani received his grant today

Name: Hiphen

Applied: 22-May-2011

Visa Type: 175

CO Assigned: 15-Nov-2011

Med/PCC Call: 4-Feb-2013

Meds done: 7-Feb-2013

Referred: 11-Feb-13

Grant: 13-Jun-2013

:hug:

Great news. Any of the 175/176 grant news move me into tears with thankfulness that our category cases are stil being processed. Feel sort of encouragement after hearing such news. Keep sharing :smile:

Definitely we belong to visa category who have to wait the most and to realize the real meaning of patience.

Dear no need to worry.

count your time from date of co assignment..

Bro Msvayani, are you from Karachi ? Someone on this forum wrote that that IOM is not allowing applicants to F/L medicals ? They need a copy of medical email request ? If it is true, how did you manage to get the appointment ? Did you tell IOM that you want to 'FRONT LOAD' medicals ? Reply please...

For me, it has been 25 months after visa application (having 18 months after CO allocation). I am now seriously thinking to F/L medicals.:skeptical:

Alhamdoliallah received my notification grant letter today.
WoW !!!! Gr8....Good News. Congratulations... Finally someone is here who has totally left super six. Temper of Tempes.... is finally relieved..

:ssign12: Another Pakistani received his grant today Name: Hiphen Occupation: 261313 Applied: 22-May-2011 Visa Type: 175 CO Assigned: 15-Nov-2011 Med/PCC Call: 4-Feb-2013 Meds done: 7-Feb-2013 Referred: 11-Feb-13 Grant: 13-Jun-2013 :hug:
Congrats for him...

Telecom Eng and initial entry date is 8 Dec 2013.

Thank you all for the wishes.

Wao, it clarifies few confusions. Meds year start from finalization date not from submission date. Also, Meds and PCC are valid for 1 year and final entry date is 1 year from whichever is earlier.

Thanks for sharing

Wao, it clarifies few confusions. Meds year start from finalization date not from submission date. Also, Meds and PCC are valid for 1 year and final entry date is 1 year from whichever is earlier.

Thanks for sharing

Meds year start from submission not finalization. I asked the CO to give me an extended entry date to which she agreed. I did this before the grant. The CO can give a maximum extension of 3 months. She asked me if I req further extension, I'll have to redo Medicals. Hope that clarifies

Thanks for sharing

Yes .. That's what I've been observing. In some cases (those who have FL Med), COs are not considering Med submission date, but the finalization or PCC date for initial entry.

Meds year start from submission not finalization. I asked the CO to give me an extended entry date to which she agreed. I did this before the grant. The CO can give a maximum extension of 3 months. She asked me if I req further extension, I'll have to redo Medicals. Hope that clarifies

Thanks for clarification. Did you request for extended entry date after PCC call or before?

Probably CO asks from all those persons about extension of initial entry date who got short window for entry like in 2-3 months. Not sure though.

Archived