gr8leo87

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wah wah Subhan Allah jee, Kia baat ha..

Insha Allah aap sab ka grants letters jald he aa jaee ga.

Bas aik kaam karain, abhi dil ma ya sochain ka ma na sab Allah ka uper chor dia or wo jo kara ga wo acha kara ga..

Phir dhakeya kiasa jaldee jaldee kaam hota ha..

InshaAllah! Thanks. Without any doubt "Although they plan, Allah also plans. And Allah is the best of planners" Surat Al Anfal 30-

Please note that if u have Pakistani driving licence or the matter fact any other driving licence from your home country which is 3 years and above old, just get it attested from ministry of foreign affairs when u r comming to Australia (WA).

If u do that u just have to pay the fee and directly go for theory test and than directly go for practical driving test and will get the full licence.

But if u dont do did as mentioned above than u have to go through very lengthy and expensive procedure for licensing like getting exemsive training (80$ per class) get learner licence (u must spent long time on learner license) and have limited driving rights as well.

So while waiting for ur grants please get a driving license for u and ur spouse and it should me 3 years old ( u all know how to get it old ;)

I have heard UAE license has no value there... Is it true? Any classes exemption or some benefit ?

No benefit of it although its very difficult to get. I had Pakistan license dated back to I guess 2004, but I havent get it renewed for a long time.

So let me know how to get it old? If I get Pakistani license now, will licensing authority in Paksitan make a license for me which would date 2013 or would it date 2013 ?

Thanks for your help.

I have heard UAE license has no value there... Is it true? Any classes exemption or some benefit ?

No benefit of it although its very difficult to get. I had Pakistan license dated back to I guess 2004, but I havent get it renewed for a long time.

So let me know how to get it old? If I get Pakistani license now, will licensing authority in Paksitan make a license for me which would date 2013 or would it date 2013 ?

Thanks for your help.

UAE license has much more value and if its 3 years old than no need to get it attested and just show license and gv test than and there no need for foreign affairs atteststion or other things like Pakistan license

UAE license has much more value and if its 3 years old than no need to get it attested and just show license and gv test than and there no need for foreign affairs atteststion or other things like Pakistan license

I hope the same for Kuwait Driving License. I have 4 years old Kuwaiti License which I converted from 3 years old UAE driving license. Any idea?

Please note that if u have Pakistani driving licence or the matter fact any other driving licence from your home country which is 3 years and above old, just get it attested from ministry of foreign affairs when u r comming to Australia (WA).

If u do that u just have to pay the fee and directly go for theory test and than directly go for practical driving test and will get the full licence.

But if u dont do did as mentioned above than u have to go through very lengthy and expensive procedure for licensing like getting exemsive training (80$ per class) get learner licence (u must spent long time on learner license) and have limited driving rights as well.

So while waiting for ur grants please get a driving license for u and ur spouse and it should me 3 years old ( u all know how to get it old ;)

My driving license is almost 10 years old and am planning for Sydney. where and what kind of attestation do i need, where to get it from in Karachi?

I was just checking the excel sheet, seems like still around twenty 2011 applicants are yet to be awarded visas. This is really discouraging now that we are half way through 2013 also. Don't know how long will 2012 applicants have to wait in these circumstances.

Nice thats good. So means I do not need to renew my Pakistani license in order to apply for Ausie license and UAE license will be more than enough.

On one other forum, one member already in OZ said that they dont value UAE license and the prefer and value Pakistani license (as Pakistani also being part of Common Wealth).

Anyways glad to hear atleast UAE license is also accepted in other parts of the world.

Anybody has news of Shawais? did he get his med calls or not?

Nosferatu is also missing in action since he got his grant. Very unfaithful indeed!!:laugh:

Thanks for remembering me :hug:

till yet no news from them. I am too much occupied with office work these days so might not be able to visit this forum.

But if someone want to contact me, they can write or add me on gtalk shawais@gmail.com

Thanks for remembering me :hug:

till yet no news from them. I am too much occupied with office work these days so might not be able to visit this forum.

But if someone want to contact me, they can write or add me on gtalk shawais@gmail.com

Its good. At least something keeping you busy so that you don't think about your application and frustrate yourself. :)

Its good. At least something keeping you busy so that you don't think about your application and frustrate yourself. :)

actually i stopped thinking about my immigration and that thing worked to overcome frustration. :laugh:

16 months passed.............where is my CO :ssign8:
I am now thinking the common factor of all the long awaited applicants, and two factors are coming in my mind................... ..............1) Team.......... ..............2) CO................ It might be possible that our CO is the same, so for start, My CO initials are MB, what's yours ? There might be a chance that our CO has left he company and we all are suffering............... Neon, Shahzkhan and Shawais, what are the initials of your CO ?

I am now thinking the common factor of all the long awaited applicants, and two factors are coming in my mind................... ..............1) Team.......... ..............2) CO................ It might be possible that our CO is the same, so for start, My CO initials are MB, what's yours ? There might be a chance that our CO has left he company and we all are suffering............... Neon, Shahzkhan and Shawais, what are the initials of your CO ?

KF - Team4

also after Jan-25th i have sent CO a status update email. Lets see :wink:

actually i stopped thinking about my immigration and that thing worked to overcome frustration. :laugh:

You are just lying. You think about it every day and open your inbox hoping that an email will be there from adelaide.gsm.team....

:ssign9:

You are just lying. You think about it every day and open your inbox hoping that an email will be there from adelaide.gsm.team....

:ssign9:

No bro, seriously not now. Before my routine was to check emails before leaving my bed but now who cares. :dull: they can send me call at their own ease no issues from me and i will not send them any email :laugh:. Plus this is not end of world we have lot of other useful things to do :yes:. So i would suggest everyone to stop dreaming and continue living where u are living now. And start planning things when you have something in hand.

Archived