Visa Type: 175

CO Assigned: 15-Nov-2011

Med/PCC Call: 4-Feb-2013

Meds done: 7-Feb-2013

Referred: 11-Feb-13

Grant: 13-Jun-2013

:hug:

Shoaib sahib,

Ma na kaha tha na ka July sa pehla speed tez ho ge.

According to his previous posts he mentioned he had officially 12 months after CO allocation on 10th March,2013......

if this statement is valid then this means that his CO allocated was in march 2012 , March 2012 CO allocation get a PCC/Medical call . this is excellent news .

if this statement is valid then this means that his CO allocated was in march 2012 , March 2012 CO allocation get a PCC/Medical call . this is excellent news .

GAME ON now guys ... to see whose waiting game ends soon. MashAllah

I applied in January 2012 for 176 and was allocated CO in January within 2 weeks after application.

Thats a really great news, meds/pcc for 2012 started to flow in :notworthy:. I hope this trend continues

I applied in January 2012 for 176 and was allocated CO in January within 2 weeks after application. pcc & medical call exactly after 17 months

Thanks bro for the update. Would you be please more specific about the dates of application launch, CO allocation, about your occupation, Sponsored State and Nationality? :)

My friend who applied in Dec-11(176 WA) Got his Grant Yesterday. (Meds and PCC were not requested as he front loaded them)

Dec - 11 176 Candidate got the grant yesteray..

Judging from CO allocation period in Dec 2011 for 176, he is most probably be an early to mid Jan 2012 CO allocated applicant..

Dear All,

My wife's passport has been renewed and with the renewal her father's name has been changed to my name (in the passport), which has basically changed her family name. Our NICOPs have also been renewed. Now do I need to fill in some specific form and send it to CO, or I can just upload these renewed docs and can send an email to the CO about it.

Also, what do you guys think seeing my timeline, should I go ahead with front loading my medicals?

Regards,

Dear All,

My wife's passport has been renewed and with the renewal her father's name has been changed to my name (in the passport), which has basically changed her family name. Our NICOPs have also been renewed. Now do I need to fill in some specific form and send it to CO, or I can just upload these renewed docs and can send an email to the CO about it.

Also, what do you guys think seeing my timeline, should I go ahead with front loading my medicals?

Regards,

you need to fill change in circumstances form for each applicant whose details have been changed. Also you should at least wait around 1.5 months to get medical call in normal circumstances with current trend it might take around 15 -17 months after application submission.

Archived